You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
More about kid shooting [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : More about kid shooting

CYYYFYYY
05-05-2001, 09:53 PM
Mr. Horde King... When I was
in school and it was Ok about
talking about killing people
because we were not serious
teachers were high on my list.
Today students are just
shooting other students....
WHY!!!! I would choose a
class where I did not like
the teacher or the

David the Franchize

HordeKing1
05-05-2001, 11:10 PM
CYYYFYYY - Even back in the Paleolithic era when I went to school it was never OK to talk about killing people, even if said in jest. That merited an automatic suspension. There will always be disagreements among friends, classmates and other people you come in contact with. Not all of them will see things your way. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree. Violence is not the answer.

It's an excellent question as to why students are being targeted instead of teachers. It seems to me that one of two things are happening here. The first is that the students are truly the ones giving the shooters a hard time, and once a guy goes psycho it's hard to differentiate the "bad" students who bugged him from the "good" students whom had no dealings with him. The other possibility is that the shooter is angry at everyone in school, or even at things having nothing to do with school and once he's snapped and gone for the gun, he displaces his anger onto the first available target, which are usually students as they greatly outnumber the teachers.

http://members.aol.com/slipknot4twenty/hking