You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Who will turn? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Who will turn?

dassit
07-20-2001, 09:25 AM
With Invasion coming up, who do you think will turn? Here are my favorites:

Stone Cold- Vince wanted the old Stone Cold back to help in the Invasion. Only problem, the old Stone Cold hated Vince and did everything to make his life miserable. What better way than to take the belt and bring it to WCW/ECW?

Angle- He has been the most loyal, yet walked on member of this team. He keeps proving to Vince that he wants to be the leader. His frustration could lead to him joining Shane and make them take notice.

Jericho- The sleeper. He, like Angle, has tried to prove his worth to Vince and company. Add that with the whole "winning the belt and jumping ship" rumor that saddled him. His turn would help elevate him and hopefully keep him there.

Verdict:
I think they'll turn Austin b/c it would finally make his heel turn finally work and helps set up the Rock's return. I know it would be rehashing old stuff, but it would draw.

adolescentmasturbator
07-20-2001, 02:38 PM
I wish Jericho would becuase it makes sense since he was with WCW and out of all the WWF wrestlers he is my fave and he is definitely better as a heel.

I will get a sig pic...eventually

CYYYFYYY
07-20-2001, 04:30 PM
My prediction... there will be
noone who turns for
awhile!!!!!!!!!

David the Franchize
Let them eat Cake!