You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Legends on RAW and up and commers on Smackdown... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Legends on RAW and up and commers on Smackdown...

SpicyMcHaggis
03-23-2003, 01:05 PM
It seems to me, and I dont know if anyone else noticed this, but all the so called legends of wrestling, besides Hogan and Undertaker, are on RAW. Austin, Rock, Steiner, Nash, Flair, Booker T (not nesseceralyy a legend, but pretty damn close), RVD, Shawn Michaels, soon to be Goldberg, pretty much every guy who has made a name for themselves alredy is on RAW. Now, Smackdown has the great cruiserweights, most of the OVW stars (watch for Doug "The Machine" Bashm soon), and guy who were almost completely unheard of like Brain Kendrick (who will always be Spanky to me). Is WWE doing this on purpose?

"It's always better when served Spicy..."

Li Lou
03-23-2003, 03:12 PM
Is it me or has HHH lost his stuff. I mean Booker T is good but not Hunter's level. A year ago Booker T would not even be in the Ring with Triple h. anyone have a opion on this ?

louis Rotella 111

SpicyMcHaggis
03-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Booker T is finally getting the respect he deserves, six time six time six time six time six time six time, World Heavyweight Champion!

"It's always better when served Spicy..."