You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Patents [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Patents

LordKaT
08-14-2001, 06:33 PM
Hey mr Horde King,

Any idea as to how to go about researching and getting a patent?

--LordKaT

Good. You've succeeded in establishing contact with one of this planet's life forms, and it looks like you'll get to examine it up close and personal. The giant root-looking thing is giving you a guided tour of it's digestive system. What you experience next is too horrible to describe. Let's just say that you die as a result. You are dead. Trust me. It may please you to know that, during the night, you didn't digest well. For awhile, gastric distress made it extremely unpopular with the other root monsters.

HordeKing1
08-15-2001, 12:07 PM
LORDKAT - Getting a patent can be a complex procedure and you might want to consider getting a patent lawyer.

Note that I said patent lawyer. Most businesses promising you wealth to process your invention and get a patent are scams. Don't use them, no matter how slick their brochures and sales pitch. Don't do anything that requires you to lay out money beyond filing and search fees. Certainly don't give away a portion of your invention. If you use a patent lawyer you can expect to pay him as well.

Here's a link to the US Patent office. You can get some terrific information here. http://www.uspto.gov/

http://members.aol.com/slipknot4twenty/hking

LordKaT
08-15-2001, 01:21 PM
Horde..

Thanks alot..

I took a look at that site and wow is that a complicated process.. heh, at least my item hasnt been patented yet! :D

--LordKaT

Good. You've succeeded in establishing contact with one of this planet's life forms, and it looks like you'll get to examine it up close and personal. The giant root-looking thing is giving you a guided tour of it's digestive system. What you experience next is too horrible to describe. Let's just say that you die as a result. You are dead. Trust me. It may please you to know that, during the night, you didn't digest well. For awhile, gastric distress made it extremely unpopular with the other root monsters.