You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Dumping "The Nature Boy"... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Dumping "The Nature Boy"...

The Blowhard
04-05-2001, 07:36 AM
WNEW management is pathetic.
I hear bad jokes about rape, race and anal sex on programs that preceed RF and they don't get dumped.
Pathetic.

"The unofficial maven of pop culture and useless trivia for The Ron and Fez Show"

This message was edited by Heckler on 4-5-01 @ 11:58 AM

Angelo from da Bronx
04-05-2001, 11:13 AM
Hopefully things get smoothed over cuz the Nature Boy bits are great as well as the Fezitorials.

skullcrush
04-05-2001, 11:51 AM
wnew makes no sence.on one show the word tits is ok.but then the next show has to dump out of it.maby the rule is the more ratings a show gets, the more they can get away with...oh,guess not cause then the sports guys would be 4 hours of dead air

skullcrush
04-05-2001, 11:57 AM
oh yare and bring back the nature boy

JustJon
04-05-2001, 12:15 PM
The Nature Boy is one of my favorite characters (ok, I like Flair. sue me), I hope they bring him back soon.

stugots
04-05-2001, 01:35 PM
That was bull about the dump. r+f are not the type to cause problems with their material. Al duke's needs to get balls and take care of the situation when it happened.WNEW=pathetic

Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!

skullcrush
04-05-2001, 02:27 PM
i think it had something to do with chinamen having small pee-pee's

CMoney
04-05-2001, 03:32 PM
I HATE it sooooooo damn much when the show gets dumped, especially considering the fact that a lot of times, the material that got dumped magically reappears on the 2am - 5am show...the standards of dumping which this station and others on the infinity network have vary sooo greatly, it really makes a mockery out of the company as a whole...But what can u do....:*(

****I also have a fiancee in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada****

JerseyGirl
04-05-2001, 08:24 PM
That really was unfair. I'm hoping that he's just saying that (Nature boy is gone) to make a statement. Hopefully when this smooths over, he'll bring it back. After all, he did say that he may change his mind.

P.S.
the sports guys would be 4 hours of dead air

I couldn't agree more.;)

Pam

I HATE THAT PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamBuddha
04-06-2001, 06:20 AM
Well we'll all find out if everything got straightend out(hopefully it was) today if we get to hear a Fezitorial.

samtheseed
04-06-2001, 06:31 AM
I heard that when the Nature Boy left the studio yesterday, that he bumped into sid. A confrontation occured and sid found himself on the buisness end of a figure four leg lock.
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

Prepare to be Franchised!

Rayenthal
04-06-2001, 07:40 AM
Only reason you are being censored I believe is because the material you are using isn't PC.. I'm so tired of the Politically Correct Police trying to control everyones every day lives.. If the material was more left-wing centered than I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with it...

Raven Maniac

sven
04-06-2001, 12:18 PM
you really dont ever hear Ron&Fez pissed off, but when there show gets dumped, watch out!

The Blowhard
04-06-2001, 12:58 PM
The joke was about "small penises"...it gets dumped. Meanwhile, WNEW constantly reminds us that "THE RACK IS BACK"! What tools!

"Everthing is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else"

Filzy
04-08-2001, 07:24 AM
I myself being a ron and fez fan, was pretty pissed about the Nature boy getting dumped because someone might get offended.
Let's face it WNEW doesn't even know how to promote shows, they prefer spending money on useless staff.
as for Al Dukes, someone get him a new pair of balls, he's a coward.

I'm just an Advisor for the Ron&Fez Reef Peacekeeping force.

Bastard
04-09-2001, 02:37 PM
Fez is in the right . Al Dukes is useless and Dumpy is the champ

The Bastard

I hate sig pics