You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Outsiderz Return... imminent?!? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Outsiderz Return... imminent?!?

RF Godfather
10-05-2001, 12:24 PM
From Wrestlezone.com:
-----------------------------
The following was given to me by Mike Farin, you must credit Dee Scumari when using.

I received word late on Monday from no less than 3 sources regarding what will no doubt be on of the biggest angles of 2002. This angle will involve the return of both Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to the World Wrestling Federation. This is the whole story as I have received it thus far.

Vince McMahon has been looking for ways to help the struggling WWF product as of late and the names of both Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were brought up numerous time. Vince than requested tapes of Scott Hall wrestling in Japan. However; contrary to reports Vince has had no face time with Kevin Nash and can not even discuss a contract until January 2002. It is believed that he has remained in contact with Kevin Nash in one sort or another, most likely using another wrestler as an envoy.

Kevin Nash is under contract with Time Warner until mid January 2002. However; Scott Hall is not contractually obligated to any federation. Vince was said to be very impressed with Hall's improved condition and his ability to straighten out the majority of his personal problems.

Vince has remained friendly with Kevin Nash over the years and has said on numerous occasions he would be willing to accept him back to the WWF. This brings us to the story line that will begin to unfold in the next 4 months. This angle and storyline could be the catalyst for the majority of WWF storylines next year.

We have Scott Hall a free agent in the business who is said to be in great condition and improved his attitude. Kevin Nash who is contractually obligated to Time Warner until January. Now let me add another person to the expanding equation, HHH who is currently recovering from a muscle tear in his leg and is said to be ready for an in-ring return in December.

It is not a little known fact in the industry that all 3 men are close friends. It's also well known that Vince McMahon is very receptive towards HHH's ideas regarding his product. Which is why by the Royal Rumble 2002 you will see the n.W.o in the WWF!

The current proposed story line as I have heard it confirmed by 3 sources is as follows. You will see Scott Hall in the WWF by late December or early January. Both the WWF and Alliance will vie for his talents but Hall will remain undecided until the Royal Rumble when Nash and HHH reform the n.W.o, It is also possible we will see X-Pac involved due to his past affiliations with the group and friendship to the other 3.

However; Shawn Michaels will most likely not be involved in the angle. So a complete reformation of wrestling's clique will most likely never happen. If this story does indeed go through as stated it could prove to be the driving force for the WWF product next year.
------------------------------

Well from this article it seems like the Outsiders are returning finally. The Mark's opinion originally was of triumph and pure ecstasy that one day soon Razor Ramon [Hey Yo, Chico? *throws toothpick* Do you want to dance with the Bad Guy?] and Diesel will step into a WWF ring and bring the nWo back or the Kliq. But thinking more logically as Se7en has made mention that the old timers should should just retire and not return like many before.

The new Diesel where I stand was and still is Andrew "Test" Martin. He lacks the necessary mic skills and size but he still has that potential. You know what I hate that word. Sorry I'm on another tangent but potential has got to be the worst word in the English language. JR says it in his "Ross Report" about all the green up-and-comers but this potential is basically unachievable by 90% of the talent roster. They should erase that word. We have all heard that inane word, from family, friends, lovers *I thought you could last longer than 5 pumps*, teachers... and it is totally unnecessary... Sorry, tough subject, I hate hearing that God-forsaken word *deep breath* I digress, The new Scott Hall... well I guess you can make an argument