You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Monstervision [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Monstervision

IkeaBoy
10-14-2001, 12:19 PM
It's not tooo old school but does anyone else remember this show from TNT Late night? it was hosted by Joe Bob Briggs who made hysterical comments before/after the commercials about the movie and had an obvious love/admiration of the horror genre, more so than of the Hollywood crap.
Did anyone else watch it every Saturday until 3 am? And if you did do you REALLY want it back on the air like I do?

Carrot Man to Big Apple: I Miss my baby carrot.

Pro-War NYU Student. We're not all peace fags.

I apologize for my awful call Thursday, I stink.

Evil Al Dukes
10-14-2001, 02:39 PM
Yep i remember it, i remember watchin Godzillia, and the Blob, and the thing till 3 in the morning. It was a good show but i wished they would leave it uncut. they took so many of the good gory, and other good scenes out of the moive. They should have it on HBO or something where it's un edited.

The 13th apostle was black?
Any 1 up for a round of O&A "Columbine Paintball"?
<B> <^>Fuc('_')off<^>

IkeaBoy
10-14-2001, 02:43 PM
I knew they couldn't run it unedited but what made Joe Bob great was that he referenced the edited stuff, mentioned how parts made no sense due to the editing, and of course the Drive-In Totals letting us know what we missed.

Carrot Man to Big Apple: I Miss my baby carrot.

Pro-War NYU Student. We're not all peace fags.

I apologize for my awful call Thursday, I stink.

The Blowhard
10-14-2001, 04:06 PM
Briggs was originaly on pay cable with "Drive In Theater".
He would host really cool B horror flicks and would even give you a scorecard:
"This movie has 12 breasts, 10 buttocks, 6 decapitations and 28 deaths". He was great..I think it was The Movie Channel.

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."