You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Bubba The Love Sponge [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Bubba The Love Sponge

Dan G
02-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm not into radio wars, which is the main reason that I don't listen to O&A, but today Bubba was talking about rumors of O&A being let go when their contract is up for renewal.<br>
Bubba went on to say that Ron & Fez could easily make the transition to Sirius, which I thought was great. Bubba's producer even mentioned that he spoke to Fez a few weeks ago.<br>
Bubba added that if O&A were to come to Sirius, he would quit and do Internet radio.

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 03:17 PM
<p>The guy is just starting trouble.&nbsp; O&amp;A are on a year to year contract but they're doing well and aren't going anywhere.&nbsp; Ron and Fez have nothing to gain going with Stern and their show wouldn't compliment or be complimented by anything over there.</p><p>From the little I've heard of Bubba, he is a Hack's Hack.&nbsp; Fucking goofy fake radio voice and he &quot;talks big&quot; to O&amp;A instead of taking them on with words which is what you're supposed to do in radio.</p><p>He instantly started with this &quot;You're weak, we can beat you up&quot; bullshit and it's retarded.</p><p>I say, fuck Bubba, Fuck Ferrall now that he's turned like this and especially, Fuck Sub Par HOO HOO.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 03:18 PM
And this is old news.&nbsp;

DESERTEAGLE.50
02-17-2006, 03:26 PM
<p>Don and Mike might go to Sirius, its been rumored.</p><p>And now a bit of Ron and Fez speculation too?</p><p>That would be almost the whole WJFK lineup reunited up in space.&nbsp;</p>

mikeyboy
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
<strong>Dango727</strong> wrote:<br />Bubba's producer even mentioned that he spoke to Fez a few weeks ago.<br /><p>Before people get up in arms about this part -- Fez is somehow related to Bubba's producer, so it isn't odd that they would have spoken.</p>

Dan G
02-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot that Brent married Fez's sister.

mendyweiss
02-17-2006, 03:33 PM
<strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The guy is just starting trouble.&nbsp; O&amp;A are on a year to year contract but they're doing well and aren't going anywhere.&nbsp; Ron and Fez have nothing to gain going with Stern and their show wouldn't compliment or be complimented by anything over there.</p><p>From the little I've heard of Bubba, he is a Hack's Hack.&nbsp; Fucking goofy fake radio voice and he &quot;talks big&quot; to O&amp;A instead of taking them on with words which is what you're supposed to do in radio.</p><p>He instantly started with this &quot;You're weak, we can beat you up&quot; bullshit and it's retarded.</p><p>I say, fuck Bubba, Fuck Ferrall now that he's turned like this and especially, Fuck Sub Par HOO HOO.</p><p>Moe, you came up one hack short. Bubba is a Hack's hack hack. THE most unlistenable thing I have ever heard!</p>

torker
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
<strong>DESERTEAGLE.50</strong> wrote:<br /><p>That would be almost the whole WJFK lineup reunited up in space.&nbsp;</p><p>More like interned.</p>

mikeyboy
02-17-2006, 03:35 PM
<strong>mendyweiss</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The guy is just starting trouble.&nbsp; O&amp;A are on a year to year contract but they're doing well and aren't going anywhere.&nbsp; Ron and Fez have nothing to gain going with Stern and their show wouldn't compliment or be complimented by anything over there.</p><p>From the little I've heard of Bubba, he is a Hack's Hack.&nbsp; Fucking goofy fake radio voice and he &quot;talks big&quot; to O&amp;A instead of taking them on with words which is what you're supposed to do in radio.</p><p>He instantly started with this &quot;You're weak, we can beat you up&quot; bullshit and it's retarded.</p><p>I say, fuck Bubba, Fuck Ferrall now that he's turned like this and especially, Fuck Sub Par HOO HOO.</p><p>Moe, you came up one hack short. Bubba is a Hack's hack hack. THE most unlistenable thing I have ever heard!</p><p>Worse than Leykis?</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 03:36 PM
<strong>mikeyboy</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Dango727</strong> wrote:<br />Bubba's producer even mentioned that he spoke to Fez a few weeks ago.<br /><p>Before people get up in arms about this part -- Fez is somehow related to Bubba's producer, so it isn't odd that they would have spoken.</p><p>I didn't think it odd.&nbsp; Things happen behind the scenes with radio people.&nbsp; Even if they're not on the same station or with the same company they may talk.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 03:39 PM
<strong>mikeyboy</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Worse than Leykis?</p><p>That's a tough call but I will say yes.&nbsp; I don't think Leykis has ever threatened people like Bubba seems to like to do.&nbsp; Leykis is just a sunglassed troll who seems to know A LOT about women since he's been divorced 4 fucking times and is rumored to beat his wives with logs from the fireplace.</p><p>Actually, a woman beater is even worse than tough talk so Leykis NARROWLY beats out Bubba as worse.</p>

Mr.Pants
02-17-2006, 04:44 PM
<strong>Dango727</strong> wrote:<br />Oh yeah, I forgot that Brent married Fez's sister. <p>Really? Brent's extremely white trash. Albino trash as Adam Carolla would say.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 04:44 PM
<strong>Mr.Pants</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Dango727</strong> wrote:<br />Oh yeah, I forgot that Brent married Fez's sister. <p>Really? Brent's extremely white trash. Albino trash as Adam Carolla would say.</p><p>What are you getting at?&nbsp; Why don't you just turn it up a notch...</p>

hankddog
02-17-2006, 04:45 PM
I was just talking to my wife saying that if Ron and Fez came to Siruis. It would be the best radio channel ever. I have Siruis and I also have Direct TV so I can hear Ron and Fez. Ron and Fez are hardley on. It's all O &amp; A repeats. It' sucks. I didn't think I would like BTLS. But I do. Join the revolution Ron and Fez!<br />

Death Metal Moe
02-17-2006, 04:47 PM
<p>Do not expect Ron and Fez on Sirius anytime soon.&nbsp; It makes absolutly no sense. </p><p>And the only Revolution going on over there is how much money one old bag woman can get out of a company in a 5 year span.&nbsp; That and re-recording old bits.&nbsp; Ooooooooooo.</p>

Mr.Pants
02-17-2006, 04:53 PM
I don't like how Cowhead said today that XM offered him about half of what he's making now.

Hottub
02-17-2006, 05:01 PM
<p>Mr. Pants, you don't get credit unless you show your work.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Seriously, what did he say? I've checked out a few of the bits from his site, and it seems CH &amp; B are pretty funny.</p>

Tenbatsuzen
02-17-2006, 05:06 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Mr.Pants</strong> wrote:<br />I don't like how Cowhead said today that XM offered him about half of what he's making now.<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Lazlow made the same insinuation.&nbsp; It would appear that satellite radio, unless you're a &quot;name&quot; personality, is not very high-paying.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Mr.Pants
02-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Sorry, I guess that was a bit of a tangent. There was a link on WB of Cowhead's take on Ferrall and he mentioned his XM offer. God, that was a big tangent. I was reading that thread at same Iwas reading this and Moe was posting both places and I got all damned confused.

curtoid
02-17-2006, 06:06 PM
I said it elsewhere, but this is a more approprate thread - I was very impressed to learn that Bubba took care of his entire staff out of pocket during the two years they were out of work, because he didn't want to loose anyone when a job did finally come up. Not anything to get hard about or use as proof that anyone should listen, but it's just a thing. I don't listen, but more because there are 24 hours a day, and I'm already on overload with radio shows. What I've heard I've kind of enjoyed.&nbsp;<br /><br />As far as this speculation, not really caring too much about it. Sounds like classic &quot;divide and conqueor,&quot; which R&amp;F don't ususally let themselves get in between on.&nbsp; I don't doubt for a second that conversations could been made before they officially signed with XM (the Jeremy Coleman connection, I suspect, is strong), and I am not someone who thinks that it doesn't make sense (radio fucking doesn't make sense), but they really seem to be in onto something really good and are happy about it.<br /><br />It does speak volumes, though, the power of not being a dick to other radio shows - Bubba, Farrell, Don and Mike, Opie and Anthony, The Hideout and the Monsters ALL dig Ron and Fez.&nbsp;

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by curtoid on 2-17-06 @ 10:07 PM</span>

Mr.Pants
02-17-2006, 06:28 PM
<strong>Hottub</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Mr. Pants, you don't get credit unless you show your work.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Seriously, what did he say? I've checked out a few of the bits from his site, and it seems CH &amp; B are pretty funny.</p><p>Just to be clear that B (Brent) in Cowhead &amp; Brent is not Bubba's Brent (Fez's brother-in-law?)</p>

KitN1MCC
02-18-2006, 04:10 PM
<p>ahh yess they are all Buddays </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>it is all a weird how things connet together . with Bubba,RnF,and the monsters</p><p>Bubba used to do a sindicated (i cant spell i am Retard) in orlando and would go to orlando alot and he used to hang out with the monsters. Russ ( Aka Ronald Tanney) is freinds with both Ron and fez and have been for years . Bubba gets mad at RRR when he says bubba would not make a good Sherriff.</p><p>Hide Out moves to Orlando and Hide out and monsters are Buddays </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Also when bubba used to be on radio 104.1 in CT way back when he was the best thing here in CT instead of fucking Hoo Hoo </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>and if you listen to the monsters russ always calls the hide outs there Buddays </p>

Mr.Pants
02-19-2006, 06:38 AM
<p>Yeah, there's tons of incest going on. Cowhead has Phatty/Spice boy from Bubba's show as a partner. Cowhead also shares many of the same callers as the Sports Chix/Hooters who started out as Ron and Ron's junior varsity squad. Look for Cowhead to do something with Ron Diaz in the futures as he's just down the hall.</p><p>Is Brent Hartley(Bubba's partner) really Fez's brother-in-law? This was the first that I've heard of it.</p>

Tenbatsuzen
02-19-2006, 06:46 AM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Mr.Pants</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Yeah, there's tons of incest going on. Cowhead has Phatty/Spice boy from Bubba's show as a partner. Cowhead also shares many of the same callers as the Sports Chix/Hooters who started out as Ron and Ron's junior varsity squad. Look for Cowhead to do something with Ron Diaz in the futures as he's just down the hall.</p><p>Is Brent Hartley(Bubba's partner) really Fez's brother-in-law? This was the first that I've heard of it.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Don't get me started with Radio Show/Station Incest.&nbsp; I've got stories.</p><p><br /></p>

Billy Staples
02-19-2006, 07:24 AM
<p><sup><font face="Lucida Console" size="3">I thought everybody fromthat part of the south was related anyway, so what's the big deal</font></sup></p><p><sup><font face="Lucida Console" size="3" /></sup></p><p><sup><font face="Lucida Console" size="3" /></sup></p><p><sup><font face="Lucida Console" size="3">and regarding X/M being Cheap.....YES</font></sup></p>

Dirtybird12
02-19-2006, 07:58 AM
<p>not to make this about me again but... sub par perry has a new show with crazy jen called &quot;we're fucking vegetables&quot; it should be posted on our website along with a new episode of the giant show w/ giant brian. - (by sun eve)</p><p>Bubba on Internet radio? Pleeeeease - He don't wanna come to fake radio-land. </p><p>I DID hear someone from his show got a spinoff show about the military or something. People from the iraq war telling their stories... should be a hoot</p>

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 08:29 AM
<font size="3">Bubba is better than I thought he would be. Does alot of
NASCAR which I'm not into, but is the fastest growing sport in the
country. He was a smart demographic move for Howard, he will draw a
redneck contingent Howard couldn't reach. Bubba was right about one
thing, O and A have painted themselves into a corner. They have become
XM's official mouthpiece as a response to Howard. XM is definitely
having some issues as to what to spend on content, which is why one of
its chief execs. resigned after the Oprah deal. None of this puts O and
A in a good bargaining position.<br />
</font>

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 08:50 AM
<p>What does that even mean?</p><p>O&amp;A are doing fine, they're not painted in any corner.&nbsp; Howard says something, they respond.&nbsp; XM was smart and didn't make one entertainer their corporate face.&nbsp; They just signed Oprah who is bigger than Stern in every way.&nbsp; I have no idea why that exec resigned but I doubt it was over Oprah.&nbsp; Oprah is part of the solution.</p><p>And I see XM taking it's time to sign talent as a good thing personally.&nbsp; They don't throw money at people, the negotiate.&nbsp; They were talking with Howie and Sirius just threw way too much money at him and got him.</p><p>Keep him.</p>

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 09:06 AM
<p><font size="3">The exec quit because of the Oprah deal. It was in the
business section of the NY Post. I'll gladly keep the stern Show.
Moe as a former fan, you would have enjoyed the Billy West tape and the
show they are getting for him. The only thing missing from Sirius is
Ron and Fez. They would fit in nicely in the Radio Chic's old spot.</font></p><p><font size="3">The
meaning of Painted into a corner refer's to the fact that there is only
one place for their show and their contract is up soon.Sirius&nbsp;
doesn't want them and terrestrial has all their money somewhere else
right now.This kills their positioning for a raise or longevity at XM.</font> <br />
</p><font size="3" />

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Johnny4 on 2-19-06 @ 1:09 PM</span>

KitN1MCC
02-19-2006, 09:25 AM
<p>one thing that was cool about bubba he actually used to come to cold ass CT in the winter and do the toys for tits Gimmic</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>and dont for get mr how about that gene lasker </p>

Mr.Pants
02-19-2006, 09:30 AM
I thought gimmics were tits.

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 10:10 AM
<strong>Johnny4</strong> wrote:<br /><p><font size="3">The exec quit because of the Oprah deal. It was in the business section of the NY Post. I'll gladly keep the stern Show. Moe as a former fan, you would have enjoyed the Billy West tape and the show they are getting for him. The only thing missing from Sirius is Ron and Fez. They would fit in nicely in the Radio Chic's old spot.</font></p><p><font size="3">The meaning of Painted into a corner refer's to the fact that there is only one place for their show and their contract is up soon.Sirius&nbsp; doesn't want them and terrestrial has all their money somewhere else right now.This kills their positioning for a raise or longevity at XM.</font> <br /></p><font size="3"><p><font size="1">I would not enjoy anything attached to Stern.&nbsp; His show is terrible and he lost me years ago.&nbsp; If you enjoy a middle aged man waxing another's balls, enjoy.&nbsp; </font></p><p><font size="1">Ron and Fez are doing well with XM and aren't going anywhere.&nbsp; There's no reason for them to leave.&nbsp; As for O&amp;A not getting renewed, you have no idea what you're talking about.&nbsp; They are doing very well, they have an high ranking XM exec in their corner.&nbsp; If you think Sirius DOESN'T want them you're only fooling yourself.&nbsp; If there was a way for Sirius to get O&amp;A they'd do it in a second, but they'd be under the Old Lady's thumb again and they wouldn't do it.</font></p></font>

MilkmanDann
02-19-2006, 10:43 AM
O&amp;A and Ron and Fez are going to be mainstays of XM for as long as they want to be, both of the shows are doing really well. There's a good dynamic between the 2 and a reason Logan calls in all the time, not because they're floundering but that he's pleased. If you like to listen to a &quot;Bubba the love sponge&quot; go for it, there's probably another 9 people that agree with you somewhere in this country.

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 10:58 AM
<font size="3">For someone who doesn't listen to know or care about the
Stern Show , you guys seem to know an awful lot. I don't remeber
mentioning the waxing( which was done by a chic and was hilarious). I
enjoy R and F and would rank them&nbsp; #2 behind Stern. I didn't rave
about Bubba, but commented that he was better than I thought he would
be and hits a demo. that Stern doesn't. O and A are a sore spot because
I used to be a fan. I stopped listening before they went off the air
because they stopped being funny and were waaayyy too into their Stern
bashing. I get them for free on DirectTV and stil can't listen. Opie is
so transparent in what he does. By useing Stern's name so much he tries
to elevate his own standing. Its the oldest radio trick in the book. <br />
</font>

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 11:06 AM
<p>Oooh, sorrey Johnny4.&nbsp; Seems you've bought into a little too much Stern Bullshit.</p><p>Opie and Anthony talk about Stern because they have a very bitter history with him.&nbsp; You can believe the old line Hoo Hoo always spouts about &quot;People just say my name to get their name in the news&quot; all you like.&nbsp; It's just another piece of the lie he puts out there that EVERYONE is a clone of him, he's done it all and no one is as good.</p><p>Instead of fighting O&amp;A like he USED to do, Stern silenced O&amp;A like a coward.&nbsp; He lost any respect I had for him at that moment and he completely lost my listenership when his show went in the shitter.&nbsp; I haven't heard one minute of his show on Sirius and am not interested in it in the least.&nbsp; I heard about some of the EXTREMEMLY gay things he doing on Wackbag.&nbsp; Granted not a very neutral website, but the posters there always link to some Stern Summary website so I read the transcrips myself.&nbsp; </p><p>Sounds like riveting radio.&nbsp; </p><p>Next.</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Death Metal Moe on 2-19-06 @ 3:08 PM</span>

margin
02-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Moe, Do you work for Xm or just own a lot of stock?

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 12:30 PM
<strong>margin</strong> wrote:<br />Moe, Do you work for Xm or just own a lot of stock? <p>I OWN it.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 12:30 PM
<p>Guess you could call me President and CEMoe</p><p>::snicker::</p>

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 06:23 PM
<font size="2">What is in the O and A Kool Aid? Fact, Anthony went on
Stern's show and did Jackie impersonations. Fact, Anthony attended
Stern's press conferences. Fact, Both O and A were superfans and stated
so publicly about 100 times.Fact, they kissed his ass when they first
went on WNEW when he could have stomped them out before they started.
Fact, they played music on NEW at first and deliberately targeted
Stern's core audience. Fact, having no buzz of their own now on XM they
have instructed various retards to attend Stern broadcasts and
appearances(Letterman,Final show,now Callling Ferrell)I'm sorry if that
doesn't cry love me Daddy I don't know what does. All he does is ignore
them and has for years now. It is such a one sided debate. 80% of Stern
fans don't even know who they are, but O and A are trying to get them
to know any way they can. If Stern would have signed with XM, Sirius
would have folded by now. If O and A leave XM they might lose 10,000
subs. They like to play up themselves are his most Direct competition.
It's like comparing the Yankees to the Devil Rays, barely in the same
league. As an O and A fan, didn't you see the wheels fall off after
they signed that first big contract? They got lazy or felt pressure and
were never the same. Even on XM, they have done jack creatively. It's
unfortunate because Anthony was really funny, I think part of the
problem is they rely on the guest chair to to the heavy lifting, when
it used to be mostly him. The other part of the problem is that O is
such a propaganda whore, that the whole audience is sick of it. He is
like the Hitler Youth or the religious right going over the same stupid
shit over&nbsp; and over until you are convinced it is true. But it
isn't. Like D.T once said&quot;Follow the money&quot; it will tell you all you
need to know about either career. Sorry if Stern disappointed you once,
try getting over it and enjoying the best things in life. Crap, my
Porsche broke down once so I'm going to ride around on this unicycle to
spite it. </font>

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 06:26 PM
You need to write shorter &quot;GOT YA!&quot; responses.

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 06:34 PM
<font size="2">That was the funniest response possible. You win.<br />
</font>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Johnny4 on 2-19-06 @ 10:35 PM</span>

MadMatt
02-19-2006, 06:35 PM
<strong>Johnny4</strong> wrote:<br /><font size="2">What is in the O and A Kool Aid? </font><p>People in glass houses dude, people in glass houses...</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-19-2006, 06:38 PM
<strong>Johnny4</strong> wrote:<br /><font size="2">That was the funniest response possible. You win.<br /></font><span class="post_edited">This message was edited by Johnny4 on 2-19-06 @ 10:35 PM</span> <p>I really can't win or lose, we're kinda arguing opinions in shows here.&nbsp; Stern lost me, you said O&amp;A lost you.</p><p>I'm just not up for a point/counterpoint quote battle tonight.&nbsp; And in the end, are either of us going to convice the other to drop one company for the other?&nbsp; No.</p><p>I hate Stern and you hate O&amp;A.&nbsp; We both like Ron and Fez.&nbsp; </p>

Johnny4
02-19-2006, 06:41 PM
<font size="2">I don't hate A, just O.<br />
</font>

Mr.Pants
02-19-2006, 07:12 PM
<p>Leave the Devil Rays out of this.</p>

margin
02-19-2006, 11:20 PM
<strong>Johnny4</strong> wrote:<br /><font size="2">What is in the O and A Kool Aid?...</font> <p><font size="2">Well said, I agree totally.</font></p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by margin on 2-20-06 @ 3:21 AM</span>

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 01:13 PM
I own XM and Sirius. I am listening to Bubba right now for only the second time. This guy Blows

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 01:20 PM
<p>When I listen to this guy he gives me doush chills</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-13-2007, 01:25 PM
<p>Everything I've ever heard from Bubba is fucking douchy on the scale of JV &amp; Elvis.&nbsp; That bad.&nbsp; But it doesn't matter, I'm not getting Sirius so Bubba can be as funny as he wants.</p><p>I have 2 Ron and Fez shows a day with O&amp;A replays on my XM.&nbsp; I need nothing else, I don't get to all that.</p>

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 01:30 PM
<p>My wife won the sirius unit so I turnit on once on a while to see what is going on over there. But there is no dout that Oand A and R and f Kick those guys ass.</p><p>Bubba love to name drop.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>What sucks is locally The only shows we have are Bob and Tom and Free beer and hot wings so I have nothing to listen to on my way to and from work but that free unit. So some times I turn it on. </p><p>&nbsp;But I think I would rather listen to Nothing then listen to any of my options.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-13-2007, 01:33 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><p>My wife won the sirius unit so I turnit on once on a while to see what is going on over there. But there is no dout that Oand A and R and f Kick those guys ass.</p><p>Bubba love to name drop.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>What sucks is locally The only shows we have are Bob and Tom and Free beer and hot wings so I have nothing to listen to on my way to and from work but that free unit. So some times I turn it on. </p><p>&nbsp;But I think I would rather listen to Nothing then listen to any of my options.</p><p>I have to tell you sir, I am lucky to have O&amp;A on the way to work on FM since I leave my MyFi at home to record Ron and Fez.</p><p>But DO NOT settle for shitty local talk bro.&nbsp; Life's too short.&nbsp; Make tapes/CDs of Ron and Fez or O&amp;A bits to listen to or if you have an iPod, load it up.&nbsp; There's the OAVirus.com for good O&amp;A bits and the File Library here ALWAYS has great shit to use.&nbsp; I know Mikeyboy just posted the Best of '06 clips on this messageboard a short time ago.&nbsp; They went right on my iPod.</p><p>Dont torture yourself with hacky morning zoos.&nbsp; For your own sanity.</p><p>Oh, and Bubba sucks thick cocks.</p>

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 01:37 PM
<strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><p>My wife won the sirius unit so I turnit on once on a while to see what is going on over there. But there is no dout that Oand A and R and f Kick those guys ass.</p><p>Bubba love to name drop.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>What sucks is locally The only shows we have are Bob and Tom and Free beer and hot wings so I have nothing to listen to on my way to and from work but that free unit. So some times I turn it on. </p><p>&nbsp;But I think I would rather listen to Nothing then listen to any of my options.</p><p>I have to tell you sir, I am lucky to have O&amp;A on the way to work on FM since I leave my MyFi at home to record Ron and Fez.</p><p>But DO NOT settle for shitty local talk bro.&nbsp; Life's too short.&nbsp; Make tapes/CDs of Ron and Fez or O&amp;A bits to listen to or if you have an iPod, load it up.&nbsp; There's the OAVirus.com for good O&amp;A bits and the File Library here ALWAYS has great shit to use.&nbsp; I know Mikeyboy just posted the Best of '06 clips on this messageboard a short time ago.&nbsp; They went right on my iPod.</p><p>Dont torture yourself with hacky morning zoos.&nbsp; For your own sanity.</p><p>Oh, and Bubba sucks thick cocks.</p><p>I have a 5gb RCA mP3 player and everytime I download the shows to it I get an error message so I am not sure what to do </p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by jclintsma on 2-13-07 @ 5:37 PM</span>

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Can you help me with that mp3 problem?

J.Clints
02-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Can you help me with that mp3 problem?

Death Metal Moe
02-13-2007, 05:15 PM
I can't help you, no.&nbsp; Hopefully someone else will see this and give you a hint.

jetdog
02-13-2007, 08:38 PM
<p>I really don't care too much about shit like this, but here's my opinion only because I get to post here and you can't stop me, no other reason at all&nbsp; (bwaa-hhaaaa hhaaaaaa!!!!!!....cough....coucgh...anybody got a losenge?):</p><p>OandA don't talk about Stern that much, they really don't, I haven't heard a thing about Stern on OandA in a long time.&nbsp; I don't understand this argument at all, it has no basis in reality. And besides when they do talk about him its fucking hilarious.&nbsp; Howard Stern is not, has not, will never be funny or remotely entertaining.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-14-2007, 04:55 AM
<strong>jetdog</strong> wrote:<br /><p>I really don't care too much about shit like this, but here's my opinion only because I get to post here and you can't stop me, no other reason at all&nbsp; (bwaa-hhaaaa hhaaaaaa!!!!!!....cough....coucgh...anybody got a losenge?):</p><p>OandA don't talk about Stern that much, they really don't, I haven't heard a thing about Stern on OandA in a long time.&nbsp; I don't understand this argument at all, it has no basis in reality. And besides when they do talk about him its fucking hilarious.&nbsp; Howard Stern is not, has not, will never be funny or remotely entertaining.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Nice.</p><p>Only thing I disagree with is Stern USED to be funny, back when he needed to be in order to gain a fanbase.</p><p>Now, he is just tired, old news.</p>

Dan 'Hampton
02-14-2007, 04:59 AM
Bubba was horrible, so much so that he made me wish for the old days of Dee Snyder, when he took over on 104 in hartford.

J.Clints
02-14-2007, 03:29 PM
<strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br />I can't help you, no.&nbsp; Hopefully someone else will see this and give you a hint. <p>Thanks but I fixed the problem noy my mp3 is filled up with ron and fez. And I dont have to worry about how bad NASHVILLE RADIO SUCKS</p>

cougarjake13
02-14-2007, 03:34 PM
<strong>dschef</strong> wrote:<br />Bubba was horrible, so much so that he made me wish for the old days of Dee Snyder, when he took over on 104 in hartford. <p>the rubes down here loved bubba was he was on</p><p>he got kicked off terrestial radio before i moved down here so i never heard his show</p>

J.Clints
02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>dschef</strong> wrote:<br />Bubba was horrible, so much so that he made me wish for the old days of Dee Snyder, when he took over on 104 in hartford. <p>the rubes down here loved bubba was he was on</p><p>he got kicked off terrestial radio before i moved down here so i never heard his show</p><p>Your not missing anything</p>

J.Clints
02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
I need help. How do I down load Realplayer audio so I can put it on my mp3

ShelleBink
02-14-2007, 04:08 PM
My ex who I've recently started to be friends with again ((and just friends)) has a Sirius unit and loves Bubba.&nbsp; I tried listening and was like &quot;This is why I can never fuck you again.&quot;&nbsp; I thought about getting him into O&amp;A or R&amp;F, but I figured if I ever talk about him, I'd rather him not know hehe.

jetdog
02-14-2007, 04:13 PM
<strong>ShelleBink</strong> wrote:<br />My ex who I've recently started to be friends with again ((and just friends)) has a Sirius unit and loves Bubba. I tried listening and was like <span style="background-color: #ffff00">&quot;This is why I can never fuck you again.&quot;</span> I thought about getting him into O&amp;A or R&amp;F, but I figured if I ever talk about him, I'd rather him not know hehe.<p>&nbsp;Oh come on...new mod quote or what?!<br /> </p>

ShelleBink
02-14-2007, 04:15 PM
<strong>jetdog</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>ShelleBink</strong> wrote:<br />My ex who I've recently started to be friends with again ((and just friends)) has a Sirius unit and loves Bubba. I tried listening and was like <span style="background-color: #ffff00">&quot;This is why I can never fuck you again.&quot;</span> I thought about getting him into O&amp;A or R&amp;F, but I figured if I ever talk about him, I'd rather him not know hehe.<p> Oh come on...new mod quote or what?!<br /> </p><p>&nbsp;hahaha! </p>

hanso
08-16-2013, 05:32 AM
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii494/mrsinister2/Lyle-VS-Bubba.gif

hanso
08-16-2013, 08:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRy2QRwCYAA4P5j.jpg

o/a grief on thier own studio. have a look at btls studio

newport king
08-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Is that the room where hulkamania ran wild all over his wife?