You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
"Gorilla Boy" Jeff Norris on New Jersey 101.5 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : "Gorilla Boy" Jeff Norris on New Jersey 101.5

Tenbatsuzen
02-23-2006, 12:02 PM
<p>Some of you may remember &quot;Gorilla Boy&quot; Jeff Norris from Opie and Anthony's show on WNEW.</p><p>He just did a one-hour spot with the Jersey Guys as he tries out for the &quot;Dream Job&quot; gig to take over the 7-11 slot on New Jersey 101.5</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>It was pretty funny - he did a few of his impressions, including Edith and Archie, but obviously a little bit more sanitized than the versions you heard on O&amp;A.</p>

JerseyRich
02-23-2006, 12:04 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><br /><p> </p><p>It was pretty funny</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Unlikely.&nbsp;</p>

Tenbatsuzen
02-23-2006, 12:09 PM
<strong>JerseyRich</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><br /><p>&nbsp;</p><p>It was pretty funny</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Unlikely.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Compared to what else has been on so far?&nbsp; I beg to differ.</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-23-2006, 12:09 PM
<p>I always liked Norris.&nbsp; He was a good sport, seems funny and had great fights with Vos.</p><p>Anyone know why he hasn't called in to O&amp;A recently or have I just missed his calls?</p>

Crippler
02-23-2006, 12:39 PM
<p>I fancy myself as&nbsp;an astute O&amp;A fan, and Jeff is one of the few guests from the old WNEW show that hasn't been on XM yet &amp; I'm not sure why.&nbsp; Has he been on &amp; I've missed him?&nbsp; Was there a falling out?&nbsp; Was it just that he wasn't funny enough to make the cut on the new show?&nbsp; I wonder...</p><p>edit:&nbsp; OK, Moe asked basically the same questions...I should really finish reading a thread before replying.</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Crippler on 2-23-06 @ 4:40 PM</span>

JerseyRich
02-23-2006, 12:45 PM
<p>He was supposed to open for my band.</p><p>What does that say about his career.&nbsp;</p>

fiestygal
02-23-2006, 12:47 PM
<p>I have to agree that he actually is not that funny...</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>i listened today on my way back from an appointment and it was ok..</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>because i am a loser i called up JUST to ask the screener if that is Jeff Norris from O&amp;A - he said yes and if i wanted to say something-- I said NO thank you and that is all I wanted to know</p>

Tenbatsuzen
02-23-2006, 01:19 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>JerseyRich</strong> wrote:<br /><p>He was supposed to open for my band.</p><p>What does that say about his career. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Well, it's not like he's trying out for a multi-million dollar contract at 101.5.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-23-2006, 08:57 PM
<p>He's not a &quot;Fucko&quot; as far as I've heard, and he's not someone they've brought up for not calling in since their move to XM.&nbsp; I thought he was big enough on their old show to at least warrant some discussion.&nbsp; Otto and George were on too and I know they're friends. </p><p>This is a weird one.&nbsp; Nothing that points to &quot;enemy&quot; but nothing that points to &quot;friend&quot; either.&nbsp; I mean we all know there's very little middle ground in O&amp;A's eyes, so I wonder what the status of Norris is.</p>

tele7
02-23-2006, 09:08 PM
<p>Reasons to get XM radio:</p><p>#1.&nbsp; R&amp;F</p><p>#2.&nbsp; The Jersey Guys on 101.5fm</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-23-2006, 09:11 PM
<strong>telecaster7</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Reasons to get XM radio:</p><p>#1.&nbsp; R&amp;F</p><p>#2.&nbsp; The Jersey Guys on 101.5fm</p><p>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!</p><p>:)</p>

Billy Staples
02-23-2006, 09:11 PM
<p>Last i talked to Jeff, he was doing very well and actually might have been out in LA doing some good vopiice over work.....you can make tons of cash on that.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Didnt he wind up as a sugar crisp or something?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; no more driving Otto and George!&nbsp;around now to get his crack......he made a ton of $</p>

Doogie
02-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Jeff Norris, now there is a name that I have not heard since like 2002. Last I heard he was the voice for one of the cereals whose name eludes me now. Well maybe we might hear an explanation why he dont call no more. It could also be the guy is busy (not likely, but gotta play devils advocate).

JustJon
02-24-2006, 10:14 AM
The cereal was Frosted Mini Wheats, with the plain side and the sugar side.<br />

Crippler
02-24-2006, 01:54 PM
And he was the Joe Pesci side.

JustJon
02-24-2006, 02:39 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Crippler</strong> wrote:<br />And he was the Joe Pesci side.<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>So was the angry baby&nbsp;</p>