You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Philly DJ Punches Producer [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Philly DJ Punches Producer

Tenbatsuzen
03-21-2006, 10:39 AM
<p><a href="http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/14145357.htm">http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/14145357.htm</a></p><p>This would be the equivalent of Joe Beningo punching Dov Kramer.</p>

SatCam
03-21-2006, 10:44 AM
This would be the equivalent of Joe Beningo punching Dov Kramer.
Back when he was with Sid, I wish he would sock him right in the face.

Props for alliteration

Furtherman
03-21-2006, 10:51 AM
<p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p>

MilkmanDann
03-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow no shit, Missanelli is an ass. Very bitter ex College Pitcher. He's not a tough guy either so dunno what he's doing punching anyone. Anthony Gargano one of the most likeable guys in radio, good now he gets a better partner

Death Metal Moe
03-21-2006, 11:14 AM
<p>Somebody get that guy's cell phone number cause he's just the kind of guy we need!&nbsp; A real</p><p><font size="7"><u><strong>SHOCK JOCK!!!</strong></u></font></p>

fluffernutter
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
<p>Anthony Gargano one of the most likeable guys in radio, good now he gets a better partner</p><p>I
am so glad for this too because Missanelli is Radio Cancer. Just
pompass and awful and unfunny. Anthony is such a good good guy. had
many the pleasure of having breakfast during his remote shows with his
old partner Steve Martorano. I can only wish for Steve to come back.
Usually I listen to WIP here and there for my local sports talk. Pretty
good stuff most of the time.&nbsp;</p>

Tenbatsuzen
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Furtherman</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I would add something from my own personal experience, but I'm saving that for the book.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Tease.

MHasegawa
03-21-2006, 06:16 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Furtherman</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I would add something from my own personal experience, but I'm saving that for the book.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Lemme guess, he didn't like the coffee you were supposed to fetch him...&nbsp;</p>

Tenbatsuzen
03-21-2006, 09:46 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>MHasegawa</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Furtherman</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I would add something from my own personal experience, but I'm saving that for the book.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Lemme guess, he didn't like the coffee you were supposed to fetch him... </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Trust me.&nbsp; If anyone asked me to fetch them coffee, they'd be wearing it.</p><p>I get coffee for people if I'm going that way, but I don't &quot;fetch&quot; shit.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

ShelleBink
03-22-2006, 08:23 AM
<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Furtherman</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I would add something from my own personal experience, but I'm saving that for the book.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br />Tease.<p>&nbsp;</p><blockquote /><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Is that in the book too?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>MHasegawa</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>Furtherman</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;Missanelli was set off by technical difficulties in the St. Patrick's Day show, which aired from Brownie's 23 East in Ardmore.&quot;</p><p>Set off by technical difficulties and 7 pitchers of green beer and 13 shots of Yaegermister.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I would add something from my own personal experience, but I'm saving that for the book.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Lemme guess, he didn't like the coffee you were supposed to fetch him... </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Trust me. If anyone asked me to fetch them coffee, they'd be wearing it.</p><p>I get coffee for people if I'm going that way, but I don't &quot;fetch&quot; shit.</p><p> </p><p>Two things: (1.) &quot;She spilled my coffee&quot; &amp;<br /></p><p>Heeeeeeere Matty Matty Matty... hahaha.<br /></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

MilkmanDann
03-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Looks like officially dropped, 610WIP only terrestrial channel I listen to for the Philly Sports, Hugh Douglas (ex-Phila Eagle DE) been sitting in and the shows better.