You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Go mix this drink now. Super strong. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Go mix this drink now. Super strong.

LordJezo
04-02-2006, 10:26 AM
<p>If you are not some weak s0ss go try this drink now.&nbsp; It's amazing.&nbsp; I had two of them at Mardi Gras and was drunk until 10am the next morning.&nbsp; I've given them to my brother and his friend and they were astounded by how strong the drink was, yet you can drink it as if it was water.&nbsp; Saturday night I gave a half of one to my girlfriend and she couldn't even tell she was drinking booze until it all hit her in the face and she was a drunken mess.<br /><br />1 shot of Everclear.</p><p>1 shot of 151 rum</p><p>1 shot of vodka</p><p>1 shot of blue Pucker</p><p>1 shot of red Pucker.</p><p>The mixture sounds brutal and as if it would kill your throat on the way down but for some reason all of the &quot;flavors&quot; in the booze cancel each other out and you can drink it as fast as you want.&nbsp;</p><p>My brother has since modified the recipe and mixed in cranberry juice to make it even more drinkable, its pretty dangerous, though, as you can polish off quite a few of these things in a very quick amount of time by mixing in the juice.</p><p>Give it a shot, let me know what you think.&nbsp; A bartender at Fat Tuesday's introduced me to this drink.&nbsp; We plan on using a bottle of each at our summer parties to make this stuff by the tub.</p><p>It's a Sunday afternoon, what else could&nbsp; you have to do that's better than drinking this?&nbsp;</p>

JimBeam
04-02-2006, 11:54 AM
<p>Where'd you get it in New Orleans ?</p><p>Tropical Isle ? Pat O'Brien's ?</p><p>Tropical Isle has&nbsp; a lot of those tasty strong drinks.</p><p>Tropical Isle's best drink ever is the Hand Grenade. Tastes like a green Jolly Rancher.</p><p>They make them kinda tame at Mardi Gras time but if you get them during a &quot; regular &quot; time they can kick ass.</p><p>I bought the mix a few years ago but I havent used it yet.</p><p>Need to score some Diesel/Everclear next time I'm in North Carolina.</p><p>As much as Pat O's is a touristy place they do have some strong drinks ( The Hurricane is for fag toursists ).</p><p>They had one called Sky Lab and the 57 Chevy that were killer.</p>