You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Phil Hendrie gone from Hideout's Real Radio [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Phil Hendrie gone from Hideout's Real Radio

PapaBear
04-03-2006, 07:03 PM
<p>This will mostly, only mean anything to the DC fans, but I do realise a lot of NY fans of R&amp;F are familiar with The Hideout w/ El Jefe &amp; J Dubs.</p><p>El Jefe &amp; J Dubs just announced on their show &quot;The Hideout&quot;, from REAL Radio in Orlando FLA, that the Phil Hendrie show is no longer on REAL Radio.&nbsp; Hendrie's show and The Monsters in The Morning are both shows that are simulcast on FM and XM radio.</p><p>I'm wondering (and hoping)...&nbsp; With Hendrie gone from Real Radio, will he also be gone from XM Radio? And if he is... any chance they may fill his XM spot with the Hideout? One can only hope!</p>

Death Metal Moe
04-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Name sounds familiar.&nbsp; Who is he?

stinkbud
04-03-2006, 07:14 PM
<p>wasn't he a fuck-o the pests shut down for a few days after talking shit about O&amp;A?<br />
</p>

Tenbatsuzen
04-03-2006, 07:22 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>stinkbud</strong> wrote:<br /><p>wasn't he a fuck-o the pests shut down for a few days after talking shit about O&amp;A?<br />
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>No, that's Jim Phillips, of the Phillips Phile.&nbsp; Or Shannon Burke.</p><p>Phil Hendre is more of a west-coast guy.&nbsp; He's a satirist.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

FezPaul
04-03-2006, 07:58 PM
<p>Hendrie's gimmick is to pretend to be a &quot;guest&quot;&quot; that he is interviewing. </p><p>It's usually about something outrageous, and real callers call up to argue with the &quot;guest&quot;</p><p>It's pretty funny when it works ( which is about half the time).</p><p>He also does an Art Bell impression which dead on and hilarious..</p>

PapaBear
04-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Whoever Hendrie is, I just hope they start broadcasting The Hideout on XM. I was a very faithful listener when they were on WJFK, and I hardly ever get to hear them anymore. From what I've heard, they have actually been playing them occasionally on XM. Maybe those broadcasts were a test to see if the fit.

curtoid
04-04-2006, 06:32 AM
<p>When was Hendrie on &quot;Real Radio&quot; in Florida? It couldn't have been at 7pm (which was when he was on XM152) because that's when the Hideout is on there.</p><p>This would be amazing if the Hideout can get that slot - it makes the most sense. In the meantime, Real Radio does a very good job streaming their show, and they've begun doing podcasts available through itunes. </p><p><em><strong>Hideout What!</strong></em></p>