You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jim Rome [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome

narc
04-19-2006, 09:44 PM
I hate his show so much. But I will admit that I will listen to it occasionally just because of what an arrogant, short, know-nothing ass he is annoys me so much. I'm glad Jim Everett smacked the shit out of him.

draftscout
04-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I never heard his show, or watched his TV show. I have some friends that think he's great, but his adds annoy the piss out of me.

FezPaul
04-21-2006, 01:31 PM
He's an arrogant douche.

cougarjake13
04-21-2006, 01:37 PM
i listen to his radio show occasionally but i dont think he's a god like some of his clones do

draftscout
04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Yeah, thanks for the heads-up guys. I won't ever entertain the notion of tuning in.

I know he was considering a move to satellite radio, but he never said which company. Whatever. My XM generally only knows how to tune into 202 and 42.

Freakshow
04-21-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't care for his show.  But if he didn't exist we wouldn't that amazing Frank Caliendo impression, so I guess it's a good thing he's around.

Crash
04-21-2006, 01:41 PM
<hr color="cococo" align="left"></font><strong>narc</strong> wrote:<br>I hate his show so much. But I will admit that I will listen to it occasionally just because of what an arrogant, short, know-nothing ass he is annoys me so much. I'm glad Jim Everett smacked the shit out of him. <hr color="cococo" align="left"><p></p>

Marc with a c
04-21-2006, 01:42 PM
i hate anyone with a city for a last name.

draftscout
04-21-2006, 02:13 PM
<hr color="cococo" align="left"></font><strong>evedder</strong> wrote:<br>i hate anyone with a city for a last name.<hr color="cococo" align="left"><p></p>

It's not even an American city. At least Earl's last name is American....

Douglas, Illinois

Marc with a c
04-21-2006, 02:21 PM
<strong>draftscout</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>evedder</strong> wrote:<br />i hate anyone with a city for a last name. <p>&nbsp;</p>It's not even an American city. At least Earl's last name is American.... Douglas, Illinois <p>i really hate black people with cities for last names</p>

mikeyboy
04-21-2006, 02:24 PM
<strong>Freakshow</strong> wrote:<br />I don't care for his show.&nbsp; But if he didn't exist we wouldn't that amazing Frank Caliendo impression, so I guess it's a good thing he's around. <p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tPMtKQhKk&search=jim%20rome" target="_self">See it here</a></p>

FezPaul
04-21-2006, 02:25 PM
<strong>evedder</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>draftscout</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>evedder</strong> wrote:<br />i hate anyone with a city for a last name. <p>&nbsp;</p>It's not even an American city. At least Earl's last name is American.... Douglas, Illinois <p>i really hate black people with cities for last names</p><p>Like Michael Jackson, Mississippi.</p>