You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
what up with 152 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : what up with 152

KitN1MCC
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
<p>XM has been doing changes there </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>now they have these annoying psa when the monserts/phillips phile &nbsp; goes to break </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>also they have this new hack idio <strong>Todd Schnit&nbsp; on after</strong>&nbsp; after the phile and he sucks and he says they are gonna have him live, he is out of tampa i guess and he sucks&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>but ronny had the right idea we need the hide out &nbsp;</p>

Don Stugots
05-02-2006, 05:02 PM
i have never heard the hideout, but if Ronnie endorses them, it must be ok. On another note, Cowhead is going to Sirius. What gives? He would fit right in on 202. But dont worry, big things are lined up for us fans of 202.

Hottub
05-02-2006, 05:06 PM
<p>Hey Stu. Perry's MySpace is whoring the hideout. Some great stuff. I think there may be a link in the &quot;links&quot; section as well. I'll check it in a minute to be sure.</p><p>Somebody please throw up a Hideout link please.</p>

Hottub
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
<a href="http://www.hideoutheretics.net/index.php" target="_blank">El Jefe &amp; Dubs in O-Town!</a>

Don Stugots
05-02-2006, 05:20 PM
i checked them out, and I will listen to some clips tonight. Their message board has links to O&A and R&F. I am sure they would be a great fit on XM. thanks.

mikeyboy
05-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Love the Hideout!&nbsp; Those guys are great.&nbsp; As curtoid pointed out in another thread, you can surprise to 4 or 5&nbsp;different Hideout podcasts through iTunes.&nbsp; I highly recommend checking them out.

Tenbatsuzen
05-02-2006, 05:27 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />i have never heard the hideout, but if Ronnie endorses them, it must be ok. On another note, Cowhead is going to Sirius. What gives? He would fit right in on 202. But dont worry, big things are lined up for us fans of 202. <p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Sirius tosses money at people.</p><p>Lots of money.</p><p>Tell 'em, Fred.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Don Stugots
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
<hr color="cococo" align="left"></font><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br><p> </p><strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />i have never heard the hideout, but if Ronnie endorses them, it must be ok. On another note, Cowhead is going to Sirius. What gives? He would fit right in on 202. But dont worry, big things are lined up for us fans of 202. <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sirius tosses money at people.</p><p>Lots of money.</p><p>Tell 'em, Fred.</p><p> </p><hr color="cococo" align="left"><p></p>

Ten, I know that you are right. but, shouldnt XM be doing alittle bit more of the same for 202? Wouldnt a full channel line up for 202 be a good thing? replays can always be put on another channel, 203 maybe.

Death Metal Moe
05-02-2006, 05:33 PM
<strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />i have never heard the hideout, but if Ronnie endorses them, it must be ok. On another note, Cowhead is going to Sirius. What gives? He would fit right in on 202. But dont worry, big things are lined up for us fans of 202. <p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Sirius tosses money at people.</p><p>Lots of money.</p><p>Tell 'em, Fred.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>Ten, I know that you are right. but, shouldnt XM be doing alittle bit more of the same for 202? Wouldnt a full channel line up for 202 be a good thing? replays can always be put on another channel, 203 maybe. <p>I don't think O&amp;A's egos will put up with that.</p>

KitN1MCC
05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
they almost just need just a real radio channel.&nbsp; seeing how they have some of the number one shows in the country on there <br />

Don Stugots
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
<hr color="cococo" align="left"></font><strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br><strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p> </p><strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />i have never heard the hideout, but if Ronnie endorses them, it must be ok. On another note, Cowhead is going to Sirius. What gives? He would fit right in on 202. But dont worry, big things are lined up for us fans of 202. <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sirius tosses money at people.</p><p>Lots of money.</p><p>Tell 'em, Fred.</p><p> </p><p> </p>Ten, I know that you are right. but, shouldnt XM be doing alittle bit more of the same for 202? Wouldnt a full channel line up for 202 be a good thing? replays can always be put on another channel, 203 maybe. <p>I don't think O&A's egos will put up with that.</p><hr color="cococo" align="left"><p></p>

then make them have their show and its replays on 202 and make 203 the new channel, whatever. All i am saying is that something other than 18 hours of O&A a day should be on High Voltage. the way it is now it reminds me of WNEW being turned into WONA, after they get rid of the Radio Chick.

OGC
05-03-2006, 05:01 PM
<font size="1">Ron sure was hinting today that J Dubs and El Jefe should be on 152. He mentioned it 2 or 3 times.</font>

Reephdweller
05-03-2006, 05:42 PM
<p>Well they really are great.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>1 5 2</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Reefdweller on 5-3-06 @ 9:43 PM</span>

begeeboi30
05-15-2006, 12:43 PM
On 152 the guy Todd on after the Phile is actually MJ from WFLZ, he has the number rated morning show in Tampa.&nbsp; He does the two shows and quite frankly his evening show does suck.&nbsp; His morning show is great but I honestly think the Hideout should be on 152 in his spot.

Mr.Pants
05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't care for either of MJ's shows. Cowhead doesn't have an offer with Sirius after all and is still unemployed.

FezPaul
05-15-2006, 03:14 PM
<p><strong><font face="courier new,courier,monospace" size="2">Opie said something today about going straight to replays after their shows.</font></strong></p><p><strong><font face="courier new,courier,monospace" size="2">Do you think he's hinting that R&amp;F will be moving to another channel?</font></strong></p><p><strong><font face="courier new,courier,monospace" size="2">Or does it mean nothing?</font></strong></p>

KitN1MCC
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
well xm has taken the phile off when i went to listen it was not on . i hope they did not mess with the monsters&nbsp;&nbsp; if they did it may be time to cancel&nbsp;&nbsp; except ron n fez are just too damn good <br />