You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jake and Jackie - GONE! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jake and Jackie - GONE!

Tenbatsuzen
05-03-2006, 08:22 AM
<p>According to an MP3 Jake Fogelnest put up on his site, The Jake and Jackie show will NOT be returning to Free FM, which now means there's a 7-11 and an 11-3 hole in the Free-FM line up.</p>

Death Metal Moe
05-03-2006, 08:31 AM
<p>Who?</p><p>Jesus, did they just take 2 people walking by the KROCK studios one night to do a show?&nbsp; Where to all these hacky jocks come from?</p>

Tenbatsuzen
05-03-2006, 09:08 AM
<strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Who?</p><p>Jesus, did they just take 2 people walking by the KROCK studios one night to do a show?&nbsp; Where to all these hacky jocks come from?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Jake Fogelnest was a young DJ on K-Rock when they were music.&nbsp; He had a Sunday show.&nbsp; They paired him up witha&nbsp; girrrrrrrrl... dunno who she is.</p><p>The show was AWFUL, IMHO.&nbsp; Bad college radio.</p>

curtoid
05-03-2006, 09:10 AM
<p>Jake is one of those people who is always talking about other people on those VH1 &quot;Let's Talk About Ohter People&quot; shows. He came to fame because he had a <a href="http://www.jakefogelnest.com/video/squirt/" target="_self">public access show as a kid</a> back in the 1990s that they then brought over to MTV. He's been trying to figure out what to do as an &quot;Act Two&quot; ever sense. </p>

Don Stugots
05-03-2006, 10:41 AM
the chick has a huge nose on her like Tucan Sam, but I would have banged her.

Earlshog
05-03-2006, 11:07 AM
<strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p>According to an MP3 Jake Fogelnest put up on his site, The Jake and Jackie show will NOT be returning to Free FM, which now means there's a 7-11 and an 11-3 hole in the Free-FM line up.</p><p>They gave Robin Quivers a show from 7 to 3?</p>

stinkbud
05-03-2006, 12:52 PM
<p>I for one am sorry to see J&amp;J go. They were funny for late night radio and once I am done listening to the various podcasts and 202 radio shows, J&amp;J beat the hell out of any other radio alternatives. They had a cool late night vibe that I found nearly as refreshing as the old &quot;R&amp;F.com&quot; days.</p><p>The rumor is that they are going to Sirius (Hoo Hoo is friendly with Jake and he supposedly played a hand in his working at 92.3). I hope they do well there, but I have a feeling they will have a hard time. They have had no real time to build an audience. The real late night audience typically consists of insomiacs, high school students and stoners up late (guess which one I am) and these people typically lack disposable income to get a sat. unit. &nbsp;</p>

Tenbatsuzen
05-03-2006, 02:25 PM
<strong>stinkbud</strong> wrote:<br /><p>I for one am sorry to see J&amp;J go. They were funny for late night radio and once I am done listening to the various podcasts and 202 radio shows, J&amp;J beat the hell out of any other radio alternatives. They had a cool late night vibe that I found nearly as refreshing as the old &quot;R&amp;F.com&quot; days.</p><p>The rumor is that they are going to Sirius (Hoo Hoo is friendly with Jake and he supposedly played a hand in his working at 92.3). I hope they do well there, but I have a feeling they will have a hard time. They have had no real time to build an audience. <strong>The real late night audience typically consists of insomiacs, high school students and stoners up late (guess which one I am) and these people typically lack disposable income to get a sat. unit. &nbsp;</strong></p><p>All three classifications of those people have ipods, cell phones, etc.&nbsp; That's the same kind of disposable income you need for Sat. Radio.</p>