You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
AL Dukes [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : AL Dukes

UnknownPD
05-12-2006, 05:11 AM
<font size="2">Has anyone noticed how many times Opie reminds us its Al in the dump booth. No love lost there. I thought Al was on his way up at CBS... Is this a lateral move or a demotion.</font>

Don Stugots
05-12-2006, 05:16 AM
<strong>UnknownPD</strong> wrote:<br /><font size="2">Has anyone noticed how many times Opie reminds us its Al in the dump booth. No love lost there. I thought Al was on his way up at CBS... Is this a lateral move or a demotion.</font> <p>in my mind it is a step down.&nbsp; Al is now Dead Air Dave.&nbsp; What was the guy working the dump button for O&amp;A?&nbsp; I am drawing a blank.&nbsp; GOod for AL, I am happy for him with where his career is going.&nbsp; WAY TO GO ASS CLOWN.</p>

Sheeplovr
05-12-2006, 05:19 AM
so what he's a good guy and he's dooing well for himself good for al<br />

samnyc
05-12-2006, 05:19 AM
maybe but dukes is the only dump guy with a corporate card i know.

UnknownPD
05-12-2006, 05:31 AM
<p><font size="2">Just to get this straight... I was wondering if Opie is using this as a way to slam Al; and was Al&nbsp;selected because he was the only guy CBS trusted or is he being blamed for the Roth debacle. </font></p>

Tall_James
05-12-2006, 05:36 AM
<a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16658050" target="_self">His MySpace account is certainly something I didn't expect</a>.

Don Stugots
05-12-2006, 05:37 AM
<strong>UnknownPD</strong> wrote:<br /><p><font size="2">Just to get this straight... I was wondering if Opie is using this as a way to slam Al; and was Al&nbsp;selected because he was the only guy CBS trusted or is he being blamed for the Roth debacle. </font></p><p>You know what? i&nbsp; take back what I said.&nbsp; I think he was the only guy around that is trusted enough by CBS to get the job done.&nbsp; Plus he knows O&amp;As tricks of saying what they want by not saying it.&nbsp; I was wrong and I admit it.&nbsp; </p><p>To make up for being wrong, Funkman has some naked photos of me that he would like show you all if you are interested. </p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by STUGOTS1 on 5-12-06 @ 10:12 AM</span>

Mr.Pants
05-12-2006, 02:27 PM
<strong>Tall_James</strong> wrote:<br /><a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16658050" target="_self">His MySpace account is certainly something I didn't expect</a>. <p>It says I have 0 friends</p>

Marc with a c
05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
i loved al dukes, i find it incredibly amusing that he is back on the dump button for o&amp;a i really hope he somehow ends up getting some mic time.&nbsp; for something stupid (obviously).

ADF
05-12-2006, 03:07 PM
I've never really been a fan of Al Dukes.<br />

Tenbatsuzen
05-12-2006, 05:16 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>UnknownPD</strong> wrote:<br /><font size="2">Has anyone noticed how many times Opie reminds us its Al in the dump booth. No love lost there. I thought Al was on his way up at CBS... Is this a lateral move or a demotion.</font><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>He was the producer of the Roth show.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Roth was fired.&nbsp; O&amp;A have their own producers, but the one thing they didn't have was a dump guy.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>As long as Al has a sign that says &quot;DUMP ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH SEX IN A CHURCH&quot;, we're fine.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>