You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Marriage [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

Meatball
04-16-2001, 11:50 AM
Im married almost 10 yrs now, and sex ( whenever it seems to engulf us) is no more exciting than toenail clipping day...asside from having an affair - how can i make my little pookie look more like she did on our wedding day as opposed to the way she looks now?

HordeKing1
04-16-2001, 12:40 PM
Mortician: Your question troubles me. On the one hand it's great that you're looking to put some sexual spark back into your marriage. On the other hand you seem to be most disappointed about your "pookie's" current appearance. You neglect to mention anything about how your physical appearance has changed over the last decade. Perhaps she too wishes you look more like the guy she married. If you're truly interested in bringing back passion, the first thing you must do is spend some private time together at least 2 oe 3 times a week. Take your wife on a date. Talk about things you're both interested in. Try to remember what about her made you fall in love with her in the first place. When you've done that, not only will your marriage be healthier, but your sex life will start to improve. The number one rule for good sex is to focus on pleasing your partner. Do things for her (give her the big "O") without expecting anything in return. When you're truly in love, your partner's happiness is at least as important as your own. Let me know how it turns out

disneyspy
12-02-2009, 05:50 PM
think of other women while havin sex

biggirl
12-02-2009, 06:01 PM
make her face the other way.

ZigZagBigBag
12-03-2009, 04:08 PM
school-girl get-up.

lleeder
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
I wonder if it got any better 8 yrs later.

Farmer Dave
12-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I wonder if it got any better 8 yrs later.

It never made it another eight is my guess.