You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
o&a bits? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : o&a bits?

JoeYaDeadHomey
06-27-2006, 05:38 PM
<p>a friend at work was telling me about a NEW bit, where they called up dice's house, pretended to be dice, and talked to his wife, and she thought it was him. during the bit dice walks in asks who is she talking to, she says, um you.... and he goes how? IM OVER HERE NOW.. something along those lines.. so he told me about it i need to hear this bit!!! anyone have it or know where i can get it?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>also, i told him about the charleton heston/nra cafe bit, if anyone has that too woot.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>thanks.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>and err.. hope this is the right place for this.&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
06-27-2006, 05:50 PM
<p>Check oavirus.com for bits.&nbsp; No idea if that one is there.&nbsp; Actually, since the big blow out they had with Dice, I think they took a bunch of them down.&nbsp; </p><p>Good luck.</p>

jagsfans
06-27-2006, 05:53 PM
I dunno abut the Dice bit, but they definitly have the NRA bit.&nbsp; I downloaded it after I hear them play it in the worst of hour.

JoeYaDeadHomey
06-28-2006, 04:07 AM
i checked there couldnt find either one, anyone have any search term ideas?<br />

JustJon
06-28-2006, 08:46 AM
You can also check foundry for those bits.&nbsp; They're several years old, from the wnew days.<br />

Don Stugots
06-28-2006, 10:06 AM
anything with Dice (from what i can see) have been gone.&nbsp; but at the same time, O&amp;A play dice bits once in a while.&nbsp; make sense right?&nbsp; Also, the Andrew Dice Gay bit isnt anywhere either, i love that, if anyone finds it or the one that Joe is talking about, let me know too.&nbsp; i was a big fan of Dice before he passed.&nbsp;