You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Batista or whatever [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Batista or whatever

HeyGuy
08-12-2006, 06:20 AM
<p>Well I hate wrestling, but I knew some of you love it. So I just wanted to let you all know that Batista (???) is going to be in Union, NJ today. I live around the corner from a comic book store and when I woke up I went outside and there were a ton of cars on my street. So I asked some guy what was going on and he said Batista was going to be at the comic book store from like 11-1 today. It seems like he must be a pretty big wrestler because there is a ton of people in the area already. </p><p>Figured I would be nice and tell anyone who is interested and wanted to meet this guy.</p>

HeyGuy
08-12-2006, 07:04 AM
<p>Just an update for you wrestling fans. The name of the place is attack of the basebal cards. (what a stupid name) I just drove by and there are 100+ people in line already. A friend just parked at my house to go and she said that they get wrestlers all the time. Last week or a couple of weeks ago they had some guy called Ray Masterio (SP?). Hope that helps anyone for future signings</p>

King Imp
08-12-2006, 09:48 AM
<p>I hope he doesn't tear a muscle signing autographs. </p>

cougarjake13
08-13-2006, 04:48 AM
batista is alledgelly going to miss his title match at summerslam due to suffering a minor injury yesterday signing autographs in new jersey, the previous unmnetioned injury is now being confirmed as a paper cut on both thumbs