You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Smackdown Spoiler & Some weird ECW news [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoiler & Some weird ECW news

Dirtybird12
08-16-2006, 01:20 AM
<p>Just got back from the Smackdown / ECW show in DC last night. </p><p>Quite possible the worst thing I've ever sat thru involving wrestling.&nbsp; But something werid happened AFTER the show. </p><p>After the RVD / Sabu match the crowd began to leave. Emptied out pretty quick... I'd say 2 or 300 people were still there when the ring announce introduced Batista and Booker and they had a match!</p><p>Nobody was really in the arena and they put on a hell of a show that didnt make smackdown OR ECW tapings... </p><p>I figured they were rehearsing for sundays pay-per view. </p><p>I dont really follow ECW or smackdown... both were lacking energy. maybe it was just a bad night. </p><p>Sabu is just awful- that ladder match was full of mistakes. </p>

Fallon
08-16-2006, 08:53 AM
<p>I love when they do bonus matches and people miss it.</p><p>Sabu and RVD both were sloppy. They had plenty of time, but seemed to rush everything.&nbsp;</p>

Dirtybird12
08-16-2006, 09:28 AM
<strong>Fallon</strong> wrote:<br /><p>I love when they do bonus matches and people miss it.</p><p>Sabu and RVD both were sloppy. They had plenty of time, but seemed to rush everything.&nbsp;</p><p>Very sloppy. I found the bonus match odd since they are wrestling on Sundays Pay-per view</p>

SpicyMcHaggis
08-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I've seen it done before at house shows.&nbsp; They do these matches at house shows and in dark matches basically to practice for the real televised match.<br />

J.Clints
08-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Last week in nashville it was the same two having a match and Batista won via DQ

cougarjake13
08-16-2006, 03:24 PM
<p>not to nitpick </p><p>but</p><p>there was no smackdown spoiler in your post, nor was there any weird ecw news, you said what was weird was the batista- booker match after the show but thats smackdown</p><p>just wondering</p>