You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Angle released? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Angle released?

King Imp
08-25-2006, 01:54 PM
<p>Holy shit, is this actually true or just a storyline angle? </p><p><a href="http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3230064" target="_self">Kurt Angle asks for release due to personal issues.</a>&nbsp;</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by King Imp on 8-25-06 @ 5:55 PM</span>

patsopinion
08-25-2006, 01:57 PM
<p>story.</p><p>wouldnt be on the wwe web site otherwise.</p>

Tenbatsuzen
08-25-2006, 02:02 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>patsopinion</strong> wrote:<br /><p>story.</p><p>wouldnt be on the wwe web site otherwise.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>It's legit.&nbsp; With the drug issues, injuries, and everything else, this doesn't shock me.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

2HoT
08-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, work or no work, I think my relationship with WWE just felt a death rattle

cougarjake13
08-25-2006, 03:13 PM
<p>if its a work then he'll probably wind up on smackdown, since they're lacking main eventers</p><p>if not how long before we see him in TNA ???</p>

Silly Puddy
08-25-2006, 04:33 PM
I hope he never wrestles again.&nbsp; I love Kurt Angle, but man do I fear he'll die in the ring.

cougarjake13
08-25-2006, 04:45 PM
<strong>Silly Puddy</strong> wrote:<br />I hope he never wrestles again.&nbsp; I love Kurt Angle, but man do I fear he'll die in the ring. <p>he doesnt do any real high risk maneuvers but a miss timed slam could do the trick</p>

Fatts
08-25-2006, 04:49 PM
<p>i love angle, but i hated to seem him ecw...hopefully when he comes back hell be either on raw or smackdown...id rather see him in tna over ecw anyday</p>

Junx69
08-25-2006, 05:12 PM
From everything i've read, Angle's currently going through a divorce (so is Batista by the way) and if I'm not mistaken his wife or soon to be ex is currently pregnant.&nbsp; He's also nursing a pretty bad groin injury which is why he was pulled from that 3 way dance with RVD and Sabu.&nbsp; I'm sure he'll just work his shit out and then re-sign a new contract when he gets his life back together.&nbsp; Or he'll pull a Scott Hall and never get his shit together.&nbsp; Either way, i doubt it very highly that he would ever work for TNA.&nbsp; Very few people as high profile as him have jumped ship and with the pull he has, he wouldn't need to.<br />

SpicyMcHaggis
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM
In all honesty he should retire.&nbsp; I think he's done all that he can in his wrestling career if you look back at it.&nbsp; While short, it was still very good.

WNEWstinks
08-25-2006, 09:12 PM
He'll make a lot of $$$ in Japan. New Japan was paying Brock 50k for a 10 minute match every time he was over there, a year after he was last seen in the WWE.

I feel that Kurt can make his own mind up. If he wants to wrestle, then go for it. He knows he's hurt, he knows his marrage is in the crapper. He's a smart man.

green_bay_jake
08-26-2006, 09:43 AM
i don't know if this is a work or not.&nbsp; i read reports that he is being advertised for smackdown house shows in canada in mid-september.&nbsp; of course, all of that stuff could have been set up months ago and could fall under the banner &quot;card subject to change&quot;.

Tenbatsuzen
08-26-2006, 10:29 AM
<p>&nbsp;</p><strong>SpicyMcHaggis</strong> wrote:<br />In all honesty he should retire. I think he's done all that he can in his wrestling career if you look back at it. While short, it was still very good.<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>If anyone could make it in the WWE in Hollywood, it's Angle.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

cougarjake13
08-27-2006, 11:21 AM
<strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&nbsp;</p><strong>SpicyMcHaggis</strong> wrote:<br />In all honesty he should retire. I think he's done all that he can in his wrestling career if you look back at it. While short, it was still very good. <p>If anyone could make it in the WWE in Hollywood, it's Angle.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>what type roles would he play that the rock or trips havent already, they're all going to be typecast as jocks and only get roles in sports/ hero type roles</p>

DirtyJersey
08-30-2006, 11:13 AM
When he was still on Raw he was so hot the crowd wouldnt even turn on him when he insulted them.&nbsp; Why would they take him off Raw in the first place, hes one of the best on the mic and thats what Raw needs right now.&nbsp;I think the&nbsp;fact that he got demoted to heat, woops, i mean ECW contributed to this release.