You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jericho's Fozzie Video On TNA Last Night [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jericho's Fozzie Video On TNA Last Night

HoddTilliard
10-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Hmm.  Could Y2J be the next big name to desert the sinking ship and go to TNA?

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by HoddTilliard on 10-20-06 @ 4:37 PM</span>

Kevin
10-20-2006, 12:39 PM
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; color: black; font-family: verdana">No that is TNA being bush-league again. That video has been on Youtube for ever. They just reaching for any kind of publicity. That&rsquo;s why they have fucked up Angles signing.</span></p>

repairman_jack
10-20-2006, 01:17 PM
<p>How did they mess up the Angle signing? Putting him in a fued with Samoa Joe right away is brilliant. Don't be such a negative nancy. </p><p>Jericho won't be wrestling for TNA anytime soon. TNA gets some more press by buddying up with a former WWE guy and Jericho got to work with a couple of his old friends who are production guys for TNA and get his video/song out there. It was a win-win situation. I will admit thought that song has been out for quite a while...why would they be &quot;debuting&quot; it now, glad it was featured though.</p>

Kevin
10-20-2006, 01:24 PM
<strong>repairman_jack</strong> wrote:<br /><p>How did they mess up the Angle signing? Putting him in a fued with Samoa Joe right away is brilliant. Don't be such a negative nancy. </p><p>Jericho won't be wrestling for TNA anytime soon. TNA gets some more press by buddying up with a former WWE guy and Jericho got to work with a couple of his old friends who are production guys for TNA and get his video/song out there. It was a win-win situation. I will admit thought that song has been out for quite a while...why would they be &quot;debuting&quot; it now, glad it was featured though.</p><p><a href="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/viewmessages.cfm/CurrentPage/3/forum/66/Topic/47406/RequestTimeout/500" target="_self">Go here</a></p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Kevin on 10-20-06 @ 5:26 PM</span>

asayresk
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
jericho should stick to wrestling. his video sucked ass.

Kevin
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM
<strong>asayresk</strong> wrote:<br />jericho should stick to wrestling. his video sucked ass. <span style="font-size: 7.5pt; color: black; font-family: verdana">It makes no fucking sense either. Its supposed to be about Willpower and perseverance..... THEN HE OFFS HIMSELF BY GOING OFF THE BUILDING??? It makes no fucking sense......... And it sucked major balls too.</span>

HoddTilliard
10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Jericho is a horrible singer.&nbsp; It's not undeserved that he was the first one voted off that singing reality crap.&nbsp; Actually, I think his &quot;singing&quot; in this video was better than I've ever heard it.&nbsp; They must have done some serious studio work on it to make it sound almost passable.&nbsp; I'm a&nbsp; major Jericho fan in every way, but the boy cannot sing.&nbsp;