You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Roddy Piper With Cancer? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Roddy Piper With Cancer?

ralphbxny
11-28-2006, 07:12 AM
I had a friend Tell me Roddy was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. Is this true? IS there somewhere we can check as its not on WWE.com.

ralphbxny
11-28-2006, 07:14 AM
<p>Actually it is on the front page of WWE.com now. My best to Hot Rod on his road to recovery!</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Don Stugots
11-28-2006, 02:13 PM
<p>i saw this last night and i got choked up.&nbsp; for no reason really other than Piper has always been strong and a fighter and this is just the next chapter in his life that i know he will come out on top in.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

lleeder
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
<p>It sucks that this happened right when he was starting to get some tv time.</p><p>If you like this wait til you see the next one.</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by lleeder on 11-28-06 @ 6:15 PM</span>

lleeder
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
It sucks that this happened right when he was starting to get some tv time.

lintpit
11-28-2006, 02:44 PM
<em><font face="courier new,courier" size="2">Man that suxx. Good Luck Hot Rod, where ever you are. I'll say a prayer for you.</font></em>

Doctor Z
11-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Shit... Roddy is one of my favorites. I wish him the best.

cozzie
11-28-2006, 03:48 PM
i haven't watched wrestling since i was a child, grew up on Fla &amp; Ga wrestling withh Gordon Solie. Piper was always one of my favorites hope he overcomes this

AngelofLight
11-29-2006, 09:31 AM
<p>Heck I hope this is not true. He certianly does not deserve this. </p><p>If it is true. My heart goes out to him. </p>

pennington
11-29-2006, 01:37 PM
It would be great if he could just hit it over the head with a chair and throw it out.

Don Stugots
11-29-2006, 01:44 PM
he could smash a coconut up against it.

GlassJoe
11-29-2006, 10:21 PM
The good news is that they caught it fairly early; so hopefully he'll be able to beat it.

Tenbatsuzen
11-30-2006, 08:08 AM
<strong>GlassJoe</strong> wrote:<br />The good news is that they caught it fairly early; so hopefully he'll be able to beat it. <p>&nbsp;</p><p>Well, considering how chemo makes you lose weight, he'll be in great shape in time for 'Mania.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

cougarjake13
11-30-2006, 02:16 PM
<strong>Tenbatsuzen</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>GlassJoe</strong> wrote:<br />The good news is that they caught it fairly early; so hopefully he'll be able to beat it. <p>&nbsp;</p><p>Well, considering how chemo makes you lose weight, he'll be in great shape in time for 'Mania.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>eh he looked horrendously fat the first time he came back earlier this year and progressively has gotten in better shape</p>

TheMojoPin
11-30-2006, 02:39 PM
<p>&quot;I'm here to get cancer and chew bubblegum...and sadly, I'm all out of bubblegum.&quot;</p><p>Godspeed, Roddy.&nbsp; I haven't followed wrestling since I was wee, but you were my favorite heel.</p>

cougarjake13
11-30-2006, 03:56 PM
<strong>TheMojoPin</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;I'm here to get cancer and chew bubblegum...and sadly, I'm all out of bubblegum.&quot;</p><p>Godspeed, Roddy.&nbsp; I haven't followed wrestling since I was wee, but you were my favorite heel.</p><p>i loved how a few weeks ago before survivor series they had him flair dusty and sgt slaughter on the ramp and he said flair 16 time champion, dusty a champion, sgt a champion </p><p>whats missing ???</p><p>im the only one without a championship, </p><p>i paraphrased poorly but it was something like that</p>

ralphbxny
12-02-2006, 12:22 PM
<strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />he could smash a coconut up against it. <p>That was one of the best Heel spots EVER! Good call back. </p>

360legend
12-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Roddy's gonna be fine. The cancer he's got is easy to beat. Hodgkin's or something or other has close to a ninety percent success rate.

cougarjake13
12-04-2006, 04:48 PM
<strong>360legend</strong> wrote:<br />Roddy's gonna be fine. The cancer he's got is easy to beat. Hodgkin's or something or other has close to a ninety percent success rate. <p>yeh look how well mario lemeuix is doing he had that shit like 14 yrs ago and he's still kicking </p>

nwm
12-04-2006, 05:08 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>TheMojoPin</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;I'm here to get cancer and chew bubblegum...and sadly, I'm all out of bubblegum.&quot;</p><p>Godspeed, Roddy.&nbsp; I haven't followed wrestling since I was wee, but you were my favorite heel.</p><p>i loved how a few weeks ago before survivor series they had him flair dusty and sgt slaughter on the ramp and he said flair 16 time champion, dusty a champion, sgt a champion </p><p>whats missing ???</p><p>im the only one without a championship, </p><p>i paraphrased poorly but it was something like that</p><p>wasn't piper a IC champ for a short period of time though?</p>

cougarjake13
12-04-2006, 05:11 PM
<strong>nwm</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>TheMojoPin</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&quot;I'm here to get cancer and chew bubblegum...and sadly, I'm all out of bubblegum.&quot;</p><p>Godspeed, Roddy.&nbsp; I haven't followed wrestling since I was wee, but you were my favorite heel.</p><p>i loved how a few weeks ago before survivor series they had him flair dusty and sgt slaughter on the ramp and he said flair 16 time champion, dusty a champion, sgt a champion </p><p>whats missing ???</p><p>im the only one without a championship, </p><p>i paraphrased poorly but it was something like that</p><p>wasn't piper a IC champ for a short period of time though?</p><p>yeh for about 3 months in 92</p><p>his only wwe championship</p><p><a href="http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/intercontinental/322448">http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/intercontinental/322448</a></p>

ponelas park townie
12-09-2006, 04:53 PM
On Heat on wwe.com, they have a great Piper &amp; Flair match from '91, plus the coconut Snuka thing.