You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Smackdown V. Raw 2007 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown V. Raw 2007

kellermcgee21
12-01-2006, 02:34 PM
<p>Anybody else buy this game?&nbsp; I got it pretty much for the WWE Legends because I don't know&nbsp;who half of the wrestlers are anymore.&nbsp; It is defintaly worth buying if your into&nbsp;wrestling at all.&nbsp; Here is the legends that are on this game:</p><p>&nbsp;Bam Bam Bigelow</p><p>Bret Hart</p><p>Cactus Jack</p><p>Dude Love</p><p>Dusty Rhodes</p><p>Eddie Guerrero </p><p>Hulk Hogan</p><p>Jerry Lawler</p><p>Jim Neidhart</p><p>Mankind</p><p>Mr. Perfect</p><p>The Rock</p><p>Roddy Piper</p><p>Shane Mcmahon</p><p>Steve Austin</p><p>Tazz</p>

Dougie Brootal
12-01-2006, 03:21 PM
<p>i want it but i heard its really fucked up. guys do the wrong moves, announcers say the wrong shit, music and animation glitches...</p><p>i'll let my brother get it and then borrow it.</p>

YoungJersey
12-01-2006, 03:33 PM
how do you get the ECW arena? i need that!

kellermcgee21
12-01-2006, 03:50 PM
<strong>YoungJersey</strong> wrote:<br />how do you get the ECW arena? i need that! <p>&nbsp;</p><p>Win Money in the Bank Ladder Match on Legend Difficulty</p>

kellermcgee21
12-01-2006, 03:52 PM
<strong>douggrasso</strong> wrote:<br /><p>i want it but i heard its really fucked up. guys do the wrong moves, announcers say the wrong shit, music and animation glitches...</p><p>i'll let my brother get it and then borrow it.</p><p>I haven't seen too many glitches yet...the announcers are fucking awful though.&nbsp; If you play a 15 minute match you'll probably hear every line they have.&nbsp; I usually listen to my ipod or xm while playing because of this.</p>

Fallon
12-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Haven't bee nable to play it much. Been playing NHL 2K6 and just got the Table Tennis game for $18 and one of the Burger King games yesterday!