You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Iron Sheik vs. Kramer [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Iron Sheik vs. Kramer

epo
12-04-2006, 08:39 PM
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7X9bKoNEQ">I only wish I had seen this Iron Sheik as a kid.&nbsp;</a></p>

360legend
12-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Hahahahahahaha! Oh my Lord, that would be fucking hilarious to see Kramer in the camel clutch.

DESERTEAGLE.50
12-04-2006, 08:48 PM
<font face="verdana,geneva" size="4"><strong>That was an absolute tear-jerker.&nbsp; Camera zoomid.</strong></font>

360legend
12-04-2006, 08:52 PM
&quot;And here comes Kramer, making racial jokes!&quot;<br /><br />&quot;OH MY GOD! THE IRON SHEIK HAS LOCKED IN THE CLUTCH ON KRAMER!&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Not even Mel Gibson can save Kramer now.&quot;

360legend
12-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I'll probably continue that on my xanga...that was a brilliant brainstorm.<br /><br />I love my ADHD brain.

Death Metal Moe
12-05-2006, 05:06 AM
<p>Wow man, he was fucking insanely upset.&nbsp; I couldn't even watch it all, and I LOVE the Iron Sheik.</p><p>I'm gonna try again.&nbsp; LOVE this shit.</p>

Don Stugots
12-05-2006, 06:21 AM
this was a roit.&nbsp; check out his other rants.&nbsp; they are just as funny.

Death Metal Moe
12-05-2006, 06:46 AM
<strong>STUGOTS1</strong> wrote:<br />this was a roit.&nbsp; check out his other rants.&nbsp; they are just as funny. <p>I've seen some of his other rants, but I've never seen him THAT fucking pissed off before.&nbsp; He was LIVID.&nbsp; He was IRATE!!!</p><p>&nbsp;PLASURE FORRRR ME, TO BE WATCH THE IRRRRON SHEIK LOSE HIS SHIT.</p>

Death Metal Moe
12-05-2006, 06:54 AM
<p>I also love that at the very beginning of his rant, the Sheik says something he might have to go on Letterman to apologize for too.&nbsp; Something to the effect of:</p><p>&quot;And you disrespect Muhummad Ali!&nbsp; The Blackest Brother!&quot;</p><p>WHAT?!&nbsp; Sheik, you're the fucking greatest.</p><p>And of course, he threatens to put Kramer in the Camel Clutch, break his back and fuck his ass to make him humble in what seems to be his normal fashion now.</p>

jetdog
12-05-2006, 11:01 AM
<p>Awwwwww...&quot;removed by user&quot;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Fuck youtube.&nbsp;</p>

Yerdaddy
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-6sgZX6kg" target="_blank">apparently there's another copy up</a></p><p>What's this guy's story? I remember him vaguely from my wrestling fan days - about four days in 1985 - but I don't remember him being a complete loony. Did he really come over here and buy into the wrestling schtick for real? Did he blow a fuse? </p><p>Did he say he respects Newman?</p>

Bob Impact
12-07-2006, 07:36 AM
<strong>Yerdaddy</strong> wrote:<br /><p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-6sgZX6kg" target="_blank">apparently there's another copy up</a></p><p>What's this guy's story? I remember him vaguely from my wrestling fan days - about four days in 1985 - but I don't remember him being a complete loony. Did he really come over here and buy into the wrestling schtick for real? Did he blow a fuse? </p><p>Did he say he respects Newman?</p><p>&nbsp;He is the Double U Double U Heff Shampoon.&nbsp; I don't know if he bought into his gimmick or if he was his gimmick to begin with, but he seems like he's always been nuts. </p>

TjM
12-07-2006, 07:48 AM
According to Mick Foley he has always been a loud boiserous insanely funny nut case

Dougie Brootal
12-07-2006, 07:59 AM
<p>ummmm....what?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>seriously, i could hardly understand anything that guy was saying! i think i heard camel clutch, suplex, fuck your ass make you humble, kramer, and son of a bitch. thats it.</p>

ralphbxny
12-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Iron Sheik crazy ?

Stringbean
12-16-2006, 06:32 AM
World Champwin Iron Sheik

Snacks
12-16-2006, 07:04 AM
Couldnt understand a thing he said.

cougarjake13
12-16-2006, 07:22 AM
we'll just have to get one of those terrorista down in gitmo to translate

FUNKMAN
12-16-2006, 07:32 AM
<p><font size="2">almost as intimidating as the Lord Of Iron Sheik</font></p>

furie
12-16-2006, 09:20 AM
This video has been removed by the user.

LilLibra
12-18-2006, 05:37 AM
<strong>Yerdaddy</strong> wrote:<br /><p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-6sgZX6kg" target="_blank">apparently there's another copy up</a></p><p>What's this guy's story? I remember him vaguely from my wrestling fan days - about four days in 1985 - but I don't remember him being a complete loony. Did he really come over here and buy into the wrestling schtick for real? Did he blow a fuse? </p><p>Did he say he respects Newman?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>That was outstanding! Gotta love Iron Sheik. Such a crazy bastard.&nbsp;</p>

LOAF
12-18-2006, 05:45 AM
Wow that is great, I never realized how passionate the shiek was!! We need a match Kramer vs. The Iron Shiek

Death Metal Moe
12-18-2006, 05:48 AM
<strong>douggrasso</strong> wrote:<br /><p>ummmm....what?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>seriously, i could hardly understand anything that guy was saying! i think i heard camel clutch, suplex, fuck your ass make you humble, kramer, and son of a bitch. thats it.</p><p>It's easy for me because I'm used to dealing with Arabic speaking people slaughtering the English language, but even I had to rewind a few phrases to try and make them out.</p><p>He was extremely pissed and I loved every second of it.</p>

TerrancePryor
12-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Shiek vs Kramer could be a frontrunner as the main event for Mania.lol.This is one of the funniest things I've seen in quite some time.