You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Family Restaurants in Midtown Manhattan [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Family Restaurants in Midtown Manhattan

Garcia525
01-06-2007, 07:54 AM
<p><font size="2">Need some help, fast!&nbsp; Going to the city this afternoon and I need a suggestion on a good family restaurant in the Midtown area.&nbsp; </font></p><p><font size="2">Any suggestions?&nbsp; Something kid-friendly.</font></p><p><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></p><p><font size="2">Thanks&nbsp;</font></p>

cougarjake13
01-06-2007, 07:55 AM
<p>hooters </p><p>but seriously espn zone would be cool but with the playoff games today it might be crowded&nbsp;</p>

TheGameHHH
01-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Chevys

Tall_James
01-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Carmine's in Times Square.

Tenbatsuzen
01-06-2007, 08:43 AM
<p>ESPN Zone is good, but Crazy.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Try AOL's Cityguide for New York.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

FezPaul
01-06-2007, 02:43 PM
<strong><font face="courier new,courier" size="2">Stop by Ron's house.</font></strong>

SatCam
01-06-2007, 02:44 PM
<strong>FezPaul</strong> wrote:<br><strong><font face="courier new,courier" size="2">Stop by Ron's house.</font></strong><p></p>

he said kid friendly

try Fez's house

mikeyboy
01-06-2007, 02:44 PM
<a href="http://www.greatrestaurantsmag.com/NYC/restaurant_view/190/">John's Pizzeria</a>

Tazz
01-06-2007, 03:14 PM
<strong>Tall_James</strong> wrote:<br />Carmine's in Times Square.<p>&nbsp;I can't recommend this place enough. I just got engaged there last week. I also love the food. Sure it's not authentic Italian, but who ares as long as it is good. Plus, you get water glasses full of wine, not puny little wine glasses. </p>

FezPaul
01-06-2007, 03:16 PM
<strong>SatCam</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>FezPaul</strong> wrote:<br /><strong><font face="courier new,courier" size="2">Stop by Ron's house.</font></strong> <p>&nbsp;</p>he said kid friendly try Fez's house <p><strong><font face="courier new,courier" size="2">That's a little too friendly.</font></strong></p>

ChrisTheCop
01-06-2007, 03:19 PM
<p>Gotta agree, Carmine's is amazing with the family. </p><p>Order the Penne ala Vodka. Best in the city.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>(I know its too late)&nbsp;</p>

Garcia525
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
<p><font size="3">Thanks for all the great suggestions.&nbsp; I just have to remember when travelling with little ones, plans can change in an instant.</font></p><p><font size="3">Got off the train and both immediately started in unison with &quot;I'm soooooo hungry&quot;, and didn't stop.&nbsp; Walked out onto 42nd street, started walking and ended up turning right into <font size="1">Friday's.&nbsp; <font size="3">Hey, nothing beats a $18 burger, but I knew what I was getting myself into.</font></font></font></p><p><font size="3">I'm definitely gonna file away these suggestions for my next trip down, minus the kiddies, but thanks again. &nbsp;</font></p><p><font size="3">Damn, after reading through this thread, now I'm starvin'. Does anyone have any Penne alla Vodka?<br /></font></p>

SatCam
01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Does anyone have any Penne alla Vodka?

Earl?

Tenbatsuzen
01-06-2007, 06:33 PM
<strong>Garcia525</strong> wrote:<br /><p><font size="3"><font size="1">Friday's.&nbsp;<font size="3"></font></font></font></p><br /><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Come for the Burgers, stay for the Norovirus!</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

mikeyboy
01-06-2007, 06:35 PM
<strong>Garcia525</strong> wrote:<br /><p><font size="3">Thanks for all the great suggestions.&nbsp; I just have to remember when travelling with little ones, plans can change in an instant.</font></p><p><font size="3">Got off the train and both immediately started in unison with &quot;I'm soooooo hungry&quot;, and didn't stop.&nbsp; Walked out onto 42nd street, started walking and ended up turning right into <font size="1">Friday's.&nbsp; <font size="3">Hey, nothing beats a $18 burger, but I knew what I was getting myself into.</font></font></font></p><p><font size="3">I'm definitely gonna file away these suggestions for my next trip down, minus the kiddies, but thanks again. &nbsp;</font></p><p><font size="3">Damn, after reading through this thread, now I'm starvin'. Does anyone have any Penne alla Vodka?<br /></font></p><p>Shit. I was going to post that you shouldn't go to the Times Square Friday's.&nbsp; Even compared to the average Friday's, it's overpriced, with shitty food and shitty service intended only for tourists looking for a familiar venue.</p>

Tenbatsuzen
01-06-2007, 06:41 PM
<strong>mikeyboy</strong> wrote:<p>Shit. I was going to post that you shouldn't go to the Times Square Friday's. Even compared to the average Friday's, it's overpriced, with shitty food and shitty service intended only for tourists looking for a familiar venue.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I know, right?&nbsp; And NYC is where the fuckin' chain began. &nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The problem with Friday's, as opposed to other chains, is that the quality can differ greatly from store to store.&nbsp; Who the franchisee is makes a HUGE difference.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Garcia525
01-06-2007, 06:49 PM
<font size="3">I guess it was just a &quot;survival&quot; tactic at that point.&nbsp; Got thrown off the game plan and settled for the first familiar place I saw.&nbsp; Shit, if I was by myself I would've settled for some &quot;meat&quot; on a stick from the street vendor outside GC. </font>