You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Favorite Royal Rumble Moment [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Royal Rumble Moment

SpicyMcHaggis
01-22-2007, 11:02 AM
What was the moment in any Royal Rumble that just made you go, "Wow, this is one of the greatest Royal Rumbles I've ever seen,"?

Tazz
01-22-2007, 11:23 AM
<p>Easy one for me:</p><p>Mr. Perfect returns in 2002 and makes the final four. </p>

walking joint
01-22-2007, 11:25 AM
<p>its all about Flair.</p>

tnbt23
01-22-2007, 01:13 PM
<p>The mere fact that I even remember this shows how weird I am. During the 1994 Royal Rumble, there was a moment where HBK was in the ring along with Luger and a bunch of other guys when Marty Jannetty was the next entrant. Marty charges to the ring and he and HBK tear into each other with an amazing flurry of punches. What has always made this moment stand out to me is that if you watch the other competitors, they actually stop wrestling and all the attention is shifted to Shawn and Marty. In particular, Luger is in the same camera shot as them and he noticeably stops punching Crush and watches them.. I just thought that was really cool.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>...ok im done being a dork&nbsp;</p>

BoondockSaint
01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
I forget what year it was but I liked when Mick Foley entered as Cactus Jack, Mankind and Dude Love and still lost.

Don Stugots
01-22-2007, 02:05 PM
<strong>walking joint</strong> wrote:<br /><p>its all about Flair.</p><p>&nbsp;same here.&nbsp; Flair coming in #3 and winning the belt is something that i will always look back at and smile. &nbsp; </p>

brainwart
01-22-2007, 02:15 PM
<font face="tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">I think it was today during the XM show when Earl deleted his dead air out of the.... hey wait a minute!... That says<em> Rumble</em>... I thought it said <em>Bumble</em>... I'm sorry.</font>

Bob Impact
01-22-2007, 03:14 PM
<a href="http://wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/taka_face.html">I don't know why, I guess I'm just mean spirited.<br /></a>

Bob Impact
01-22-2007, 03:24 PM
<strong>Bob Impact</strong> wrote:<br /><a href="http://wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/taka_face.html">I don't know why, I guess I'm just mean spirited.<br /></a><p><a href="http://wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/igw_owen1.html">&nbsp;Or maybe this.</a></p>

phixion
01-22-2007, 04:09 PM
<p>&nbsp;bret hart winning the rumble with the bum leg. best ever</p>

ralphbxny
01-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Flair...when he kept rolling out of the ring and selectively wrestling. using the 60 min man gimmick!

RingWraith
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
<p>I don't care what anyone says.&nbsp; My all-time favorite Rumble moment was Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior first ever face-off.</p><p>To me, I just like when two top stars, main eventers, meet for the first time.</p>

ponelas park townie
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM
<p>I have a few...</p><p>1990: After too much interference, all of the managers ringside are sent to the back.</p><p>1998: Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack.</p><p>1999: The guys in white suits run out to take Kane away.</p><p>2002: Triple H &amp; Stone Cold are about to face off after Triple H's return from quad injury and just as they begin to fight, the clock counts down and... &quot;STAND BACK! THERE'S A HURRICANE COMIN' THROUGH!&quot;</p><p>Also 2002: The Undertaker just eliminated about 10 guys and is waiting for the next entrant and Maven comes out for his wrestling debut. He dropkicks Taker and eliminates him. Taker looks more pissed off than he's ever looked and beats the crap out of Maven. Then he beats up Scotty 2 Hotty, just because.</p><p>2004: All of the Raw and Smackdown guys are fighting and Muhammad Hassan comes out. One by one ,everybody stops fighting and stares at him as he slowly enters the ring with complete confidence and does his taunt at all of them. Then, he gets eliminated immediately. Then he beats up Scotty 2 Hotty, just because.</p>

Bob Impact
01-24-2007, 05:02 PM
<strong>RingWraith</strong> wrote:<br /><p>I don't care what anyone says. My all-time favorite Rumble moment was Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior first ever face-off.</p><p>To me, I just like when two top stars, main eventers, meet for the first time.</p><p>&nbsp;Remember when they would actually use the Royal Rumble to build the Wrestlemania feuds, not the Raw two weeks before?&nbsp; That's a nice memory. </p>

burrben
01-24-2007, 05:07 PM
<p>bret hart and lex luger tying</p><p>the rock vs mankind in an &quot;i quit&quot; match</p>

RingWraith
01-25-2007, 10:48 AM
<strong>Bob Impact</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>RingWraith</strong> wrote:<br /><p>I don't care what anyone says. My all-time favorite Rumble moment was Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior first ever face-off.</p><p>To me, I just like when two top stars, main eventers, meet for the first time.</p><p>&nbsp;Remember when they would actually use the Royal Rumble to build the Wrestlemania feuds, not the Raw two weeks before?&nbsp; That's a nice memory. </p><p>Yeah, those were the days.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

conman823
02-09-2007, 08:53 PM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>walking joint</strong> wrote:<br /><p>its all about Flair.</p><p>&nbsp;same here.&nbsp; Flair coming in #3 and winning the belt is something that i will always look back at and smile. &nbsp; </p><p>Great moment in wrestling history. Just the look of real exhaustion after he flipped Sid out and fell back down to the mat after breaking his ass for the first time in the WWF. </p><p>Classic Flair.</p>