You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RVD supposedly gives WWE his notice [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RVD supposedly gives WWE his notice

K.C.
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
<p>The Observer says that he was required to give notice if he wanted out of his contract by around now, or else it automatically renews itself. </p><p>He supposedly did which is why he's being jobbed out at this point. He's still with WWE until the summer. Him giving notice doesn't necessarily mean he's heading to TNA. He could be leveraging offers to get more money from WWE. </p><p>But if I had to guess, he's probably going to end up in TNA. </p><p>Sabu &amp; Sandman are suppose to be on the chopping block as well. </p>

Doctor Z
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
I hope he goes WSX!&nbsp; With the huge backing of MTV, this could be the new game in town.&nbsp; I caught it last week and liked what I saw.

Kevin
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
<strong>Doctor_Z</strong> wrote:<br />I hope he goes WSX! With the huge backing of MTV, <strong>this could be the new game in town</strong>. I caught it last week and liked what I saw.<p>&nbsp;i DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!</p>

burrben
02-05-2007, 09:28 PM
meh

Don Stugots
02-06-2007, 01:35 AM
<strong>Doctor_Z</strong> wrote:<br />I hope he goes WSX! With the huge backing of MTV, this could be the new game in town. I caught it last week and liked what I saw.<p>&nbsp;i was thinking the same thing.&nbsp; it might be a better fit for him than TNA.&nbsp; now, if only WSX had someone to book the matches that was creative enough to so and highlight the style that they are pushing.&nbsp; i dont know anyone like that. </p>

samnyc
02-06-2007, 02:26 AM
That's fine with me.&nbsp; I used to look forward to seeing RVD in the mid 90's.&nbsp; While I am impressed that he's retained so much athleticism as he's aged all his matched seem the same to me so I just fast forward though them all.

cougarjake13
02-06-2007, 03:51 PM
i would love to see him in the x division in TNA

epo
02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br />i would love to see him in the x division in TNA <p>I'd love to see him in the TNA World Title Mix.&nbsp; He could put up some monster matches with Christian.</p>

lintpit
02-07-2007, 02:00 AM
<font size="2">Christian is and was a hack.RVD and Benoit and a slew of fantastic wrestlers are being pushed out.Sad really.I cut my teeth watching some great old school wrestling. Now more like a ballet than a sport.Watched shawn michaels give Edge an inverted kjee drop hat was 2 ft from connecting . Edge over acted as usual. YAWN...same old song and dance my friend.</font>

cougarjake13
02-07-2007, 04:44 PM
<strong>epo</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br />i would love to see him in the x division in TNA <p>I'd love to see him in the TNA World Title Mix.&nbsp; He could put up some monster matches with Christian.</p><p>id love that too but i figure they'd want to take advantage of his past and athleticism first</p>

epo
02-07-2007, 07:00 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>epo</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br />i would love to see him in the x division in TNA <p>I'd love to see him in the TNA World Title Mix.&nbsp; He could put up some monster matches with Christian.</p><p>id love that too but i figure they'd want to take advantage of his past and athleticism first</p><p>True enough.&nbsp; I believe TNA has Jerry Lynn active again.&nbsp; The thought of RVD &amp; Jerry Lynn is still 4 star material.</p>

cougarjake13
02-08-2007, 09:37 AM
<strong>epo</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>epo</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br />i would love to see him in the x division in TNA <p>I'd love to see him in the TNA World Title Mix.&nbsp; He could put up some monster matches with Christian.</p><p>id love that too but i figure they'd want to take advantage of his past and athleticism first</p><p>True enough.&nbsp; I believe TNA has Jerry Lynn active again.&nbsp; The thought of RVD &amp; Jerry Lynn is still 4 star material.</p><p>they do</p><p>lynn is going to be at the next ppv fighting for the x division championship</p>

LilLibra
02-09-2007, 05:40 AM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br />i would love to see him in the x division in TNA<p>&nbsp;So would I. I'd rather that than WSX. Maybe b/c it's still new so I haven't warmed up to it yet.</p>

epo
09-19-2007, 04:25 PM
An article from the Orlando Sentinel about RVD and his life away from wrasslin' (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-fritzwrest1907sep19,0,6437563.column)