You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
CT & JIVIN show [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : CT & JIVIN show

Don Stugots
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
<p>hey peeps,</p><p>i found out this morning that a brand new CT &amp; JIVIN show is up on itunes.&nbsp;&nbsp; i listened to the first 20 mins while at the gym and it is pretty good stuff.&nbsp; give it a listen, post some comments.&nbsp; they really are trying to a make a run with this show.&nbsp; lets try to support them.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Sheeplovr
02-12-2007, 06:29 AM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br /><br /> <p>lets try to support them.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;totally they only have 3 working legs </p>

yomudder21
02-12-2007, 06:32 AM
<p align="left"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="+2"><strong>about Jivin </strong></font></p> <p align="left"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Although born on the mean streets of Manhattan&rsquo;s Lower East Side, Jivin has spent most of his days in Dirty Jersey. Ever the adventurer, He&rsquo;s has traveled extensively throughout the world working various jobs; a wet t-shirt contest host on the Cayman Islands, a bear hunter in Canada&rsquo;s Yukon Territory, and even a noodle maker in Tokyo just to name a few. At the age of 21, while conducting a psychological experiment, Jivin was forced to abandon college due what is only referred to as the &ldquo;Shave the Bunny Incident&rdquo; in police records. Presently, Jivin resides in a really sweet tent in the woods right next to his favorite illegal fishing spot in central Jersey. He has a great Mom, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and a few good friends, all of whom he can&rsquo;t stand being around for more than a day or two. He&rsquo;s pretty sure the feeling is mutual.</font></p> <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="+2"><strong>about CT</strong></font></p> <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">CT was born and raised in North Plainfield, New Jersey. The city is entirely unremarkable and there would be no reason you&rsquo;ve ever heard of it. When it came time to pursue higher education, he traveled an incredible 13 miles south to Rutgers University, where 5 &frac12; years and countless major changes later he emerged with a degree in Political Science, with minors in Communication, Sociology, and Criminology. Naturally, the only area to put those studies to work was in Radio. CT is a middle child, and the lone male heir to the Thompson fortune. He has an avid interest in movies, music, and hating things. He&rsquo;s been recently deemed &ldquo;the most depressing person in the world,&rdquo; though the claim is still subject to Guiness Book Of World Records verification. </font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>bring on the funny!&nbsp;</p>

Don Stugots
02-12-2007, 06:33 AM
no, its bring on the phunny.

Sheeplovr
02-12-2007, 06:52 AM
I should be aloud to write peoples Bios i make them much more interesting<br />

DoubleJ
02-12-2007, 07:06 AM
<strong>Sheeplovr</strong> wrote:<br />I should be aloud to write peoples Bios i make them much more interesting<br /> <p>Yeah, but at the expense of legibility.</p>

Don Stugots
02-12-2007, 07:40 AM
<strong>Sheeplovr</strong> wrote:<br />I should be aloud to write peoples Bios i make them much more interesting<br /> <p>&nbsp;get on it.&nbsp; i need for me, reilly and phishyphace for something.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Naps?&nbsp; who doesnt love naps.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

Death Metal Moe
02-12-2007, 07:43 AM
<p>Are you kidding me?&nbsp; Jivin?&nbsp; This sounds less appealing than that El Jefe show.&nbsp; </p><p>What the hell is their show even about?&nbsp; Any sound clips?&nbsp; Who are they?</p>

Don Stugots
02-12-2007, 07:47 AM
<p>moe go to their <a href="http://www.ctandjivin.com/">website</a> and check them out.&nbsp; Jivin is Tenacious C's boyfriend and works the dump button on the ron &amp; fez FM show.&nbsp; Jivin also was an intern for R&amp;F back on WNEW.&nbsp; give it a listen and dont prejudge something as sucking until you do.&nbsp; if you dont like, fine. &nbsp; </p>

Death Metal Moe
02-12-2007, 08:42 AM
All you have is your name when someone 1st hears you, that was my 1st impression.&nbsp; If they're show friends I'll think about checking the link, but someone who doesn't know won't.

Death Metal Moe
02-12-2007, 01:53 PM
<p>I thought was I said before came off a little too negative.&nbsp; It wasn't meant that way, the name just didn't do anything for me.</p><p>But so I can get an honest opinion, I'm downloading their latest show.&nbsp; I figure with the like 20 up there, they're probably getting better and better at what they do so the latest one is the one to check out 1st.&nbsp; </p><p>I know we always try to give show friends the benefit of the doubt so I will do that and check back tomorrow or whenever I have a chance to hear this MP3 between 2 Ron and Fez shows and O&amp;A replays.</p>

stifler1
02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
<p>Thanks so much for checking out the show buddies.&nbsp; Big thanks to Stugots for this post.&nbsp; </p><p>As someone mentioned above, your best bet will be the last ten or so shows.&nbsp; Not that the others suck, but the more recent shows are just smoother and more like what your going to be hearing in the future.&nbsp; We record once a week.</p><p>If you like the show let other people know!&nbsp; Even more importantly, if there are things you don't like please let us know.</p><p>If you'd like to get involved with the show we do one call-in segment per show.&nbsp; Being a podcast we currently have to set this up a little differently.&nbsp; If you want in please send your name and cell # to <a href="mailto:ctandjivin@ctandjivin.com">ctandjivin@ctandjivin.com</a>&nbsp;and we'll contact you before our next show.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>thanks again</p><p>jivin</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

JPMNICK
02-13-2007, 12:52 PM
<p>Is lily mentioned at all??</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Just kidding. I always like to hear some good new shows, so i am downloading the MP3 right now. Best of luck with everything. </p>

ralphbxny
02-13-2007, 12:56 PM
I will give a listen...hope all works out!

Death Metal Moe
02-15-2007, 11:41 AM
<p>Since I felt I came off way too negative, I thought it only right to check them out.&nbsp; Well I listened to a most of their latest MP3 download and it's pretty good.&nbsp; </p><p>I also feel kinda stupid.&nbsp; I had a problem with their name, but I thought it was Jivin like the word Jive.&nbsp; Like &quot;Hey man, we're jivin' out here!&quot;&nbsp; I completey forgot the guy's name is not said with the long E.&nbsp; So for that I owe them an apology too.</p><p>Keep&nbsp;up the good work CT &amp; JIVIN.</p>

sailor
02-15-2007, 12:20 PM
<strong>Death Metal Moe</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Since I felt I came off way too negative, I thought it only right to check them out. Well I listened to a most of their latest MP3 download and it's pretty good. </p><p>I also feel kinda stupid. I had a problem with their name, but I thought it was Jivin like the word Jive. Like &quot;Hey man, we're jivin' out here!&quot; I completey forgot the guy's name is not said with the long E. So for that I owe them an apology too.</p><p>Keep up the good work CT &amp; JIVIN.</p><p>&nbsp;<font size="2">so it's not about dave's 2nd puppet, jivey?&nbsp; so sad.&nbsp; :(<br /></font></p>

Don Stugots
02-19-2007, 11:49 AM
new show up on itunes.&nbsp; pretty funny stuff, Jivin talks about dealing with being handicaped.&nbsp;

Don Stugots
03-19-2007, 12:13 PM
just got done with last week's show.&nbsp; very funny stuff: what would you name your robot?&nbsp; Movies, Science and my fav. Period Nipples.&nbsp;

J.Clints
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br />just got done with last week's show.&nbsp; very funny stuff: what would you name your robot?&nbsp; Movies, Science and my fav. Period Nipples.&nbsp; <p>I will check it out thanks</p>