You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Thursday Night Wars.. for 1 night only [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Wars.. for 1 night only

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Tonight a TNA replay and Impact will be going directly against RAW.  It should be intersting to see if either company actually puts together a decent show.  I know Im gonna be running two tv's for it.

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 03:50 PM
<p>raw doesnt llok like much, just a few setups for the ppv</p><p>tna has the gauntlet for the gold match, basically a 14 man battle royal winner gets a title shot against christian </p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Do you think wwe will move a show back to thursdays?

SpicyMcHaggis
02-15-2007, 03:57 PM
No.ÿ But tonight will be important for TNA as if they can do substantial ratings while WWE is on, they'll show at least they can run up against WWE in the same time slot.ÿ Either that or they will be CRUSHED.

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:21 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 04:27 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 04:29 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p><p>&nbsp;Live show will always beat a taped one, no matter how crappy it is.</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p><p>oh yeh i'd say easily too, ecw doesnt have enough star power to compete and with the way they're burying the originals fuhghedaboutit</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><p><strong>raw doesnt llok like much, just a few setups for the ppvtna</strong></p><p> has the gauntlet for the gold match, basically a 14 man battle royal winner gets a title shot against christian </p><p>&nbsp;Wait.... Exactly how is that different from any other Raw in the past 3 years??<br /> </p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 04:31 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p><p>oh yeh i'd say easily too, ecw doesnt have enough star power to compete and with the way they're burying the originals fuhghedaboutit</p><p>WSX could beat the new ECW. Its more hard core</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p><p>oh yeh i'd say easily too, ecw doesnt have enough star power to compete and with the way they're burying the originals fuhghedaboutit</p><p>WSX could beat the new ECW. Its more hard core</p><p>not yet but give it time and it will</p>

Don Stugots
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
is Lugar showing up?

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 04:34 PM
<p>he will be there soon</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
He has to kill another girl friend first.

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br />is Lugar showing up? <p>he showed up a lil while ago in TNA and looked horrible </p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br />is Lugar showing up? <p>he showed up a lil while ago in TNA and looked horrible </p><p>&nbsp;Wasn't it that stupid segment where Sting was giving Jarret the option to pick his tag team partner. And Buff Bagwell got called an Icon or wrestling great??<br /> </p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:48 PM
<strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br />is Lugar showing up? <p>he showed up a lil while ago in TNA and looked horrible </p><p>&nbsp;Wasn't it that stupid segment where Sting was giving Jarret the option to pick his tag team partner. And Buff Bagwell got called an Icon or wrestling great??</p><p>yep that was it, they also brought out steiners brother</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 04:55 PM
HA!!! Hack announcer with some cheap ass rental TUX... Christian is now my fav wrestler ever.

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:57 PM
roddy rowdy piper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
dam i thought chemo makes you lose weight he looks like he got fatter

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:02 PM
ITS THE RIDER!!!!

BoondockSaint
02-15-2007, 05:03 PM
It's the RIder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Can i Have A DADDAY!!

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:05 PM
<p>earl should get dusty as a guest. i bet he'll be doing a lot of promotion closer to wrestlemania</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:07 PM
<span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: red; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">Umaga</span> has gone from main <span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: green; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">eventing</span> <span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: red; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">PPV's</span> with <span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: red; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">Cena</span>, to <span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: green; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">beating</span> up has <span style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 100%; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; position: static; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: left; text-indent: 0pt; text-transform: none; color: red; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer">beens</span>.

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Its amazing how Umaga is more invinsible than a guy twice his&nbsp;size&nbsp;like the Big Show

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Bossanova on 2-15-07 @ 9:10 PM</span>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
<strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br /><span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: red; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">Umaga</span> has gone from main <span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: green; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">eventing</span> <span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: red; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">PPV's</span> with <span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: red; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">Cena</span>, to <span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: green; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">beating</span> up has <span style="background: 0% 50%; margin: 0pt; font: bold 100% serif; text-transform: none; cursor: pointer; color: red; text-indent: 0pt; position: static; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; border: 0pt; padding: 0pt">beens</span>. <p>but still its bullshit that they have to kill dusty and piper to build up umaga who'll be as relevant as 3 minute warning</p>

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:09 PM
<strong>burrben wrote: </strong><p>earl should get dusty as a guest. i bet he'll be doing a lot of promotion closer to wrestlemania </p><p>I think that would finally do in Fezzie.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:10 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben wrote: </strong><p>earl should get dusty as a guest. i bet he'll be doing a lot of promotion closer to wrestlemania </p><p>I think that would finally do in Fezzie.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>no a 3 way with fezzie, dusty and flair would do it </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:12 PM
sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there?

BoondockSaint
02-15-2007, 05:15 PM
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:15 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there? <p>yeh i think they did</p><p>what does it say that 2 of the 3 shows have no GM and continue on no problem ???</p><p>that we didnt nor do we ever need a gm for any show</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:16 PM
<p>i love torrie wilson so much</p>

J.Clints
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there? <p>yeh i think they did</p><p>what does it say that 2 of the 3 shows have no GM and continue on no problem ???</p><p>that we didnt nor do we ever need a gm for any show</p><p>I hate how they awalys have Umga beat there as$es though</p>

cougarjake13
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br /><p>i love torrie wilson so much</p><p>yeh her and ashley looked hot</p><p>i cant wait for ashleys playboy </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:17 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there? <p>yeh i think they did</p><p>what does it say that 2 of the 3 shows have no GM and continue on no problem ???</p><p>that we didnt nor do we ever need a gm for any show</p><p>i just want rhodes to get some camera time</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:17 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there? <p>yeh i think they did</p><p>what does it say that 2 of the 3 shows have no GM and continue on no problem ???</p><p>that we didnt nor do we ever need a gm for any show</p><p>I hate how they awalys have Umga beat there as$es though</p><p>i just a quick and easy way to build up heel heat </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:19 PM
take that son

J.Clints
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />sure they got theie asses kicked, but i love to see the old-timers in a nonwrestling role. i'd love to see dusty get a kind of &quot;general manager&quot; role on ecw. didn't they just put him on the creative team over there? <p>yeh i think they did</p><p>what does it say that 2 of the 3 shows have no GM and continue on no problem ???</p><p>that we didnt nor do we ever need a gm for any show</p><p>I hate how they awalys have Umga beat there as$es though</p><p>i just a quick and easy way to build up heel heat </p>Yea I get that but its boring......

Bossanova
<p>Seriously Steve Schirrippa can not be on TNA as Brother Ray and Devon's cousin</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Bossanova on 2-15-07 @ 9:20 PM</span>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:20 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Seriously Steve Schirrippa can not be on TNA as Brother Ray and Devon cousin</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>ahhh but he is </p><p>gotta love cross promotion </p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by cougarjake13 on 2-15-07 @ 9:20 PM</span>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM
MVP??? That's who they have to rep smackdown?? Couldn't they find someone better??

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:22 PM
<p>wrestling makes my brain hurt lately</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 05:22 PM
<strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br />MVP??? That's who they have to rep smackdown?? Couldn't they find someone better?? <p>On smackdown I dout it</p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:26 PM
<p>DAMN!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I love that shit, Always gets me.&nbsp;</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:27 PM
<strong><font size="3">DAMN!</font></strong>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:27 PM
<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="7">DAMN!!!!!!!</font>

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:29 PM
<p>You have to love female arm wrestling, then a cat fight</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 05:29 PM
<font size="6">WOW I mean DAMN</font>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:30 PM
<font size="4"><strong>BACKLUND for PRESIDENT '08</strong></font>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Bob Backland??

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:31 PM
<p>Your going to baduka??? </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:34 PM
i can't watch TNA

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:34 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br /><p>You have to love female arm wrestling, then a cat fight</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>i have dvr so i have to watch one or the other and not change channels otherwise it fucks up the taping</p><p>but i miss jackie in tna i wanna fuck her so hard </p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
didnt that monster magnet cd come out years ago ?????

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:38 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>yeh it kinda makes no sense without trips around</p><p>but they want to sell that merch so it'll continue </p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>He is suspossed to be the show stopper once again so yea I agree. Put it up until HHH come Back</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:40 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>there's one person in it right now. i always liked &quot;groups&quot; with at least four. i really don't even recognize dx as anything&nbsp;anymore. just play that stupid &quot;sexy boy&quot; theme</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>there's one person in it right now. i always liked &quot;groups&quot; with at least four. i really don't even recognize dx as anything&nbsp;anymore. just play that stupid &quot;sexy boy&quot; theme</p><p>i doesnt have to be 4 but at least 3 otherwise its just a tag team </p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>there's one person in it right now. i always liked &quot;groups&quot; with at least four. i really don't even recognize dx as anything&nbsp;anymore. just play that stupid &quot;sexy boy&quot; theme</p><p>i hate that fucking song too so maybe come up with something new </p>

Kevin
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
MVP looks so out of place. Even Kennady belongs. He does not.

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
<strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br />MVP looks so out of place. Even Kennady belongs. He does not. <p>MVP would not belong in the WSX</p>

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:46 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br />MVP looks so out of place. Even Kennady belongs. He does not. <p>MVP would not belong in the WSX</p><p>like its been said before</p><p>great gimmick idea, wrong person to give it to </p>

Bossanova
<p>Both of HBK's themes have been around since 1997 at the latest.&nbsp; Thats 10 years, WWE write a goddam theme for him.</p>

J.Clints
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br />MVP looks so out of place. Even Kennady belongs. He does not. <p>MVP would not belong in the WSX</p><p>like its been said before</p><p>great gimmick idea, wrong person to give it to </p><p>I agree. Hehas no personality</p>

Don Stugots
02-15-2007, 05:47 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Ok, maybe self the DX theme for a while <p>there's one person in it right now. i always liked &quot;groups&quot; with at least four. i really don't even recognize dx as anything anymore. just play that stupid &quot;sexy boy&quot; theme</p><p>i hate that fucking song too so maybe come up with something new </p><p>&nbsp;for Shawn?&nbsp; how about Jesus at the wheel?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>you need at least 3 people for it to work.&nbsp;</p>

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:48 PM
<p>Does Angle win the gauntlet?</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
the undertaker looks really good

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:50 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br />MVP looks so out of place. Even Kennady belongs. He does not. <p>MVP would not belong in the WSX</p><p>racists</p>

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 05:50 PM
<p>Anyone feel that the wwe needs to go back to how it was before they made the split. When they all wrestled on both shows.</p><p>It kinda seem they might be going that way.</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:51 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Anyone feel that the wwe needs to go back to how it was before they made the split. When they all wrestled on both shows.</p><p>It kinda seem they might be going that way.</p><p>i hope so. i don't even watch smackdown anymore.</p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:53 PM
is scott steiner going for the billy graham look?

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:54 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />is scott steiner going for the billy graham look? <p>yep and has been for a while now </p>

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:54 PM
The need to combine the two. Kinda like the old WCW days.&nbsp; Have the big story lines on both shows and fill the under cards on the two days with some here and some there.

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:55 PM
i don't get samoa joe. i guess he just doesn't look like a main-eventer to me

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 05:56 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />i don't get samoa joe. i guess he just doesn't look like a main-eventer to me <p>the crowd loves him though</p><p>i kinda like the fact that you dont have to be a steroid freak to be considered a main eventer in tna </p><p>you just have too much of vince's brainwashing in ya </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 05:58 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />i don't get samoa joe. i guess he just doesn't look like a main-eventer to me <p>the crowd loves him though</p><p>i kinda like the fact that you dont have to be a steroid freak to be considered a main eventer in tna </p><p>you just have too much of vince's brainwashing in ya </p><p>yeah, you're right. but he seems boring to me</p>

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Thats why I am slowly turning into a TNA fan. Cage and Joe are not everyday meat head champs.&nbsp; Vince has had this idea that big guys are the best.&nbsp; They are never great champs.

J.Clints
02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I am trying to get into TNA but I have a hard time with the 6 sides

Bossanova
02-15-2007, 06:03 PM
I still hate the 6 sides, but the product has been better.&nbsp; Jarretts ego is not as big is Vince's so he allows the craft to shine.&nbsp; Its refreshing to actually watch a solid match now and again.

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I am trying to get into TNA but I have a hard time with the 6 sides <p>why who even cares about the ring ???</p><p>the matches are pretty good and they got a lot of talent</p><p>plus you get used to the 6 sides so that you dont even notice it anymore </p>

burrben
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
i can't get into anything with jeff jarrett. i've always hated him. i liked miss kitty though

cougarjake13
02-15-2007, 06:07 PM
<strong>burrben</strong> wrote:<br />i can't get into anything with jeff jarrett. i've always hated him. i liked miss kitty though <p>well he went into isolation a few months ago</p><p>so no worries</p>

OralForTheChef
02-16-2007, 06:06 PM
<p>The ratings came in and TNA got destroyed.&nbsp; Their ratings dropped by 47% when Raw went on against it on Thursday.&nbsp; It's just not a competition yet.&nbsp; Sadly. </p>&nbsp;

OralForTheChef
02-16-2007, 06:06 PM
<p>The ratings came in and TNA got destroyed.&nbsp; Their ratings dropped by 47% when Raw went on against it on Thursday.&nbsp; It's just not a competition yet.&nbsp; Sadly. </p>&nbsp;

SpicyMcHaggis
02-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Of course they're not competition yet.ÿ They haven't even come close to being associated with being competition.ÿ They've got to do something to make all the other fans to actually give a crap about their product.ÿ I don't see how they thought getting Russo again was a great idea.

RyanDunch
02-17-2007, 12:08 PM
<strong>Kevin</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br />I have a feeling they will be crushed....But I could also see Vince moving ECW to thursdays <p>yeh i could see that</p><p>I think TNA could beat ECW.</p><p> Live show will always beat a taped one, no matter how crappy it is.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;Not the case during the WWF/WCW Monday Night Wars.</p>

cougarjake13
02-17-2007, 06:30 PM
<strong>OralForTheChef</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The ratings came in and TNA got destroyed.&nbsp; Their ratings dropped by 47% when Raw went on against it on Thursday.&nbsp; It's just not a competition yet.&nbsp; Sadly. </p>&nbsp; <p>i knew the wwe would win but i didnt think theyd get destroyed like that </p>

J.Clints
02-17-2007, 06:31 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>OralForTheChef</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The ratings came in and TNA got destroyed.&nbsp; Their ratings dropped by 47% when Raw went on against it on Thursday.&nbsp; It's just not a competition yet.&nbsp; Sadly. </p>&nbsp; <p>i knew the wwe would win but i didnt think theyd get destroyed like that </p><p>Even though WWE storyline suck.They are the big dogs.</p>

cougarjake13
02-17-2007, 06:37 PM
<strong>jclintsma</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>OralForTheChef</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The ratings came in and TNA got destroyed.&nbsp; Their ratings dropped by 47% when Raw went on against it on Thursday.&nbsp; It's just not a competition yet.&nbsp; Sadly. </p>&nbsp; <p>i knew the wwe would win but i didnt think theyd get destroyed like that </p><p>Even though WWE storyline suck.They are the big dogs.</p><p>yeh i didnt particularly like at least half the show, mainly im just curious to see who donald and vince pick as their reps</p><p>somehow i think it could be austin and hogan, although the last time either was in the wwe they were fueding with vince</p>