You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
What do you put on your PB&J [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : What do you put on your PB&J

Bossanova
02-26-2007, 06:35 PM
I mad a quick sandwich and it reminded me of my friend who used to put Capn' Crunch on his peanut butter sandwiches.  I was disgusted at first, but broke down and tried it.  It was actually pretty decent.  My question is, do you put anything on your peanut butter sandwich and what?

PapaBear
02-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Peanut butter and jam. If I wasn't ashamed to buy Frito's, I might put those on it. I've never done it, but it sounds kinda tasty.

weekapaugjz
02-26-2007, 06:40 PM
i stick with just peanut butter and jelly, but use crunchy peanut butter and cherry jelly every time.

Midkiff
02-26-2007, 06:44 PM
<font size="4">cum</font>

PapaBear
02-26-2007, 06:44 PM
<strong>weekapaugjz</strong> wrote:<br />i stick with just peanut butter and jelly, but use crunchy peanut butter and<font style="background-color: #ffff00"> cherry jelly</font> every time. <p>EWWWWW!!!</p><p>Blackberry or black raspberry jam for me.</p>

weekapaugjz
02-26-2007, 06:46 PM
<strong>PapaBear</strong> wrote:<br /><strong>weekapaugjz</strong> wrote:<br />i stick with just peanut butter and jelly, but use crunchy peanut butter and<font style="background-color: #ffff00"> cherry jelly</font> every time. <p>EWWWWW!!!</p><p>Blackberry or black raspberry jam for me.</p><p>&nbsp;you are out of your mind.&nbsp; cherry jelly is the best, i sometimes switch it up and use grape.</p>

Bellyfullasnot
02-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Fluff....marshmellowy goodness.

hydee
02-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I like dill pickles... I am not sure why but its a great sandwich. but I also like jam or jelly.

BoondockSaint
02-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Hershey bars.&nbsp; Not in a long time though.

Don Stugots
02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
<strong>BoondockSaint</strong> wrote:<br />Hershey bars. Not in a long time though.<p>&nbsp;that sounds good.</p>

The Nature Boy
02-26-2007, 06:59 PM
<p>Strawberry preserves.&nbsp; There are little strawberry seeds that give a hint of texture to the same ol same ol sammich.</p><p>&nbsp;Is there any health benefit to &quot;all natural&quot; peanut butter?</p>

MrPink
02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
<strong>The Nature Boy</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Strawberry preserves.&nbsp; There are little strawberry seeds that give a hint of texture to the same ol same ol sammich.</p><p>&nbsp;Is there any health benefit to &quot;all natural&quot; peanut butter?</p><p>If tasting like shit is a health benefit, then yeah. I had some healthy peanut butter once, it was just a bunch of smashed peanuts.</p>

Wallower
02-26-2007, 07:09 PM
I go for the triple decker and leave off the jelly. Mmmmm.

Gvac
02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
<p>Anyone who makes a PB&amp;J sandwich using actual jelly is a barbarian.&nbsp; Preserves are the only way to go, whether strawberry, cherry, blackberry, whatever.&nbsp; It's got to be chunky.</p><p>The only acceptable additive to said sandwich is plain old Lays potato chips. &nbsp;</p><p>Nothing else.</p><p>So it has been written, so it shall be done.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

King Hippos Bandaid
02-26-2007, 07:58 PM
<strong>Gvac</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Anyone who makes a PB&amp;J sandwich using actual jelly is a barbarian.&nbsp; Preserves are the only way to go, whether strawberry, cherry, blackberry, whatever.&nbsp; It's got to be chunky.</p><p><strong>The only acceptable additive to said sandwich is plain old Lays potato chips. &nbsp;</strong></p><p>Nothing else.</p><p>So it has been written, so it shall be done.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I like adding Lays to a Boarshead Ham Sandwich&nbsp; .&nbsp; havent had a PB &amp; J sandwich,&nbsp; their is a place called PB&nbsp;Loco that have all different types of Peanut Butters and Jellys</p><p>I sampled but did not Purchase</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by fezhaspeaked on 2-27-07 @ 12:01 AM</span>

MikeyTags
02-26-2007, 08:06 PM
<p>I&nbsp;put nothing on my PB &amp; J but PB&nbsp;&amp; J.&nbsp; But it must be Chunky PB.</p><p>&nbsp;I'm Starvin.</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by MikeyTags on 2-27-07 @ 12:08 AM</span>

Dash77
02-26-2007, 08:16 PM
<strong><em><font size="2">What I do is make a triple decker pb&amp;j,&nbsp; First I put chunky pb on then comes the strawberry jelly, then bread then grape jelly on the other side and I top it with creamy Pb &amp; I'm done..</font></em></strong>

ralphbxny
02-27-2007, 06:30 AM
I also used to do the potato chip filled pb&amp;j and I also used Banana too.

feralBoy
02-27-2007, 06:35 AM
I cut out the jelly completely, and make peanut butter and honey, on toast.&nbsp; Sometimes, I put banana in it too.&nbsp; really awesome.

sailor
02-27-2007, 06:37 AM
<font size="2">nothing.&nbsp; crunchy peanut butter with smuckers raspberry on potato bread.<br /></font>

Don Stugots
02-27-2007, 06:51 AM
middle fingers ripped from the root!&nbsp; yummy.

JesterOfSadness
02-27-2007, 07:11 AM
<p>Triple decker PB&amp;J, no crust.</p><p>Then a few hours later I get to deal with an intense stomach ache. (Somewhat allergic to peanut butter...but I can't stop eating it.)</p>

Rebel420
02-27-2007, 07:20 AM
<p>I am a big fan of PB and banana.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I had a PB and Cheeze-Its one time when I was baked.&nbsp; It was quite tasty, but I don't knwo how it would be sober.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Rebel420 on 2-27-07 @ 11:21 AM</span>

STC-Dub
02-27-2007, 07:42 AM
<p>Just plain PB&amp;J for me.</p>