You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Wrestlemania Predictions [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Predictions

SpicyMcHaggis
03-01-2007, 08:59 AM
...also known as &quot;How I'd Book Wrestlemania&quot;<br />So here we go...<br />Money in the Bank Winner: Edge, continuing his undefeated streak.<br />Billionaire Battle: Lashley, because let's face it, Vince needs a hair cut.<br />Smackdown Championship: The Undertaker goes 15-0 and holds onto the title until SummerSlam.<br />RAW Championship: Here's where it gets interesting.ÿ After a hard fought battle, HBK pulls the surprising win over Cena becoming the new champion.ÿ Moments later, Edge immediately cashes in his Money in the Bank win and upsets HBK by giving him the shortest title reign ever and beats him to become the new champion and the Heel of the Century.

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by SpicyMcHaggis on 3-1-07 @ 1:00 PM</span>

Don Stugots
03-01-2007, 10:39 AM
<p>WOW, i didnt think about Edge cashing in on the MONEY IN THE BANK that night.&nbsp; </p><p>I see Shawn winning, Taker winning, Edge winning, &amp; Lashley winning.&nbsp; I think Shawn would hold the belt and lose it to Flair and then Flair losing it to HHH.&nbsp; on the other side i see edge holding out and fueding with Orton over the summer leading him to challenge Undertaker at WM next year and taking the belt and the Taker's streak.&nbsp; again, making him Heel of the Century.&nbsp;</p>

K.C.
03-01-2007, 11:15 AM
<p><font face="#mce_temp_font#">I really haven't been following the last couple weeks, but i'll predict:</font></p><p>-World Heavyweight Championship - Undertaker defeats Batista for the belt keeping his streak alive</p><p>-WWE Championship - Cena defeats HBK</p><p>-Vince/Trump - No way Trump cuts his hair...Lashley wins</p><p>-MITB - Kennedy wins, uses it to jump to RAW and challenge Cena for the belt this summer.</p>

foodcourtdruide
03-01-2007, 11:23 AM
<p>Here are my predictions:</p><p>MITB: Kennedy. He won't jump to Raw though. We're in for another lengthy feud with the Undertaker.</p><p>Raw: Cena pins Michaels clean. </p><p>Smackdown: Undertaker takes title.</p><p>Billionaire Match: Lashley beats Umaga.</p>

tnbt23
03-01-2007, 01:03 PM
<p><strong>MITB</strong>: Randy Orton wins after screwing over Edge &amp; CM Punk</p><p><strong>WWE TITLE</strong>: HB over Cena after interference from Orton</p><p><strong>World TITLE</strong>: Batista over Undertaker by DQ -- after which he destroys Taker with assistance from Randy Orton</p><p><strong>Umaga vs Lashley</strong>: who gives a squat, Randy Orton could beat both of them in an arm wrestling contest!!</p><p><strong>WWE Women's TITLE</strong>: Ashley vs Melina vs Mickie James - NO CONTEST -- due to Randy Orton RKO-ing all 3 diva's and pooping on them.</p><p><strong>Extreme Expose Dance Performance</strong> is interrupted by Randy Orton who proceeds to bust-a-move, the likes of which havent been seen since &quot;Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo&quot;. The crowd boos the young ladies until they break down in tears and cheer the new king of swing - Randy Orton!</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

MrPink
03-01-2007, 01:18 PM
someone really likes orton...

J.Clints
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
<span class="postbody"><!-- includes/messagecopy2.cfm --><!-- Script Hacks --><!-- Script Hacks --><!-- Links --><!-- Links --->&nbsp; <p><strong>MITB</strong>: Randy Orton wins </p><p><strong>WWE TITLE</strong>: HB over Cena </p><p><strong>World TITLE</strong>: UnderTaker Beats Batista. Batista moves to Raw&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p><strong>Umaga vs Lashley</strong>: Umaga </p></span>

SpicyMcHaggis
03-01-2007, 02:21 PM
The only reason I pick Edge to win and then win the title is so that he can continue his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, something he's been mentioning in a lot lately in promos and something I doubt they'd break at this time.

Notorious_JC
03-01-2007, 02:43 PM
<span class="Apple-style-span"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold">Undertaker v Batista</span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold"> for the World Heavyweight Championship </span>- Undertaker wins.ÿ If Batista wins he will be hated for the rest of his career and for the wrong reasons.ÿ And I think Vince has to know how pissed people will be if Batista is the guy to beat Undertaker.<div><br /></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold">John Cena v Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship - </span>I think after all of this teasing of Michaels turing on Cena, Cena will actually turn heel and take out Shawn.ÿ Then Shawn comes back to win the WWE Championship.</div><div><br /></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold">MITB - </span>Benoit and Matt Hardy are getting thrown into the mix also (I read the spoilers for this Friday's Smackdown), so this is gonna be a tough one to call.ÿ I think its gonna be either Mr. Kennedy or Benoit.ÿ Benoit's star has kind of faded, especially in the past few months.ÿ If he wins this will put him back where he belongs, in the main event.ÿ But I'm gonna have to go Kennedy - this will be a way for him to launch himself.</div><div><br /></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold">Battle of the Billionaires - </span>Lashley will come out on top.ÿ This will continue Lashley's push as a badass so he will win.</div><div><br /></div></span>

MrPink
03-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Lashley wins, but McMahon does not get his head shaved somehow

Notorious_JC
03-01-2007, 02:59 PM
<strong>tnbt23</strong> wrote:<br /><p><strong>MITB</strong>: Randy Orton wins after screwing over Edge &amp; CM Punk</p><p><strong>WWE TITLE</strong>: HB over Cena after interference from Orton</p><p><strong>World TITLE</strong>: Batista over Undertaker by DQ -- after which he destroys Taker with assistance from Randy Orton</p><p><strong>Umaga vs Lashley</strong>: who gives a squat, Randy Orton could beat both of them in an arm wrestling contest!!</p><p><strong>WWE Women's TITLE</strong>: Ashley vs Melina vs Mickie James - NO CONTEST -- due to Randy Orton RKO-ing all 3 diva's and pooping on them.</p><p><strong>Extreme Expose Dance Performance</strong> is interrupted by Randy Orton who proceeds to bust-a-move, the likes of which havent been seen since &quot;Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo&quot;. The crowd boos the young ladies until they break down in tears and cheer the new king of swing - Randy Orton!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>im guessing you have a thing for orton?</p>

J.Clints
03-01-2007, 03:00 PM
<strong>SpicyMcHaggis</strong> wrote:<br />The only reason I pick Edge to win and then win the title is so that he can continue his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, something he's been mentioning in a lot lately in promos and something I doubt they'd break at this time. <p>Thats why it comes to an end.</p>

cougarjake13
03-01-2007, 03:13 PM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br /><p>WOW, i didnt think about Edge cashing in on the MONEY IN THE BANK that night.&nbsp; </p><p>I see Shawn winning, Taker winning, Edge winning, &amp; Lashley winning.&nbsp; I think Shawn would hold the belt and lose it to Flair and then Flair losing it to HHH.&nbsp; on the other side i see edge holding out and fueding with Orton over the summer leading him to challenge Undertaker at WM next year and taking the belt and the Taker's streak.&nbsp; again, making him Heel of the Century.&nbsp;</p><p>i would have never thought of it either but edge has done it once before, cena defending the title in the elimination chamber and then edge cashed it in right after that </p><p>so it wouldnt surprise me but i dont think they'll give hbk such a short lived title reign, more likely is cena wins again but edge cashes in right after and fucks cena again , then edge fueds with hbk </p>

cougarjake13
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
<strong>MrPink</strong> wrote:<br />someone really likes orton... <p>yet he/she has a cm punk avatar</p><p>go figure </p>

cougarjake13
03-01-2007, 03:17 PM
<strong>SpicyMcHaggis</strong> wrote:<br />The only reason I pick Edge to win and then win the title is so that he can continue his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, something he's been mentioning in a lot lately in promos and something I doubt they'd break at this time. <p>well if someone other than edge wins the MITB does it count as a loss for edge ?? just like when they have a triple threat match and the champion could lose the belt without being pinned and thereby can say he never lost </p>

SpicyMcHaggis
03-01-2007, 03:46 PM
<strong>cougarjake13</strong> wrote:<p>well if someone other than edge wins the MITB does it count as a loss for edge ?? just like when they have a triple threat match and the champion could lose the belt without being pinned and thereby can say he never lost </p><p>&nbsp;I really hate that definition of undefeated.ÿ It's not like Edge hasn't been involved in matches where the other team has won and he hasn't been pinned or made to submit.ÿ If you're in the match, and you're not the one who gets pinned or made to submit, but someone else or another team has, then you lose.ÿ If you're not the one pinning/making someone submit/exiting the cage/grabbing something with a ladder, you've lost the match.</p>

Basedow
03-01-2007, 04:14 PM
rider defeats danny doran with a 70,000 dollar guitar after east side dave is injured during the macth.

SpicyMcHaggis
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
And...?ÿ What was the point of giving that info out?

Don Stugots
03-01-2007, 04:21 PM
base, you know the match was last week right?

Basedow
03-01-2007, 04:47 PM
<strong>SpicyMcHaggis</strong> wrote:<br />And...?&nbsp; What was the point of giving that info out? <p>if this was in reference to my post, please know i was just joking around. </p>

King Hippos Bandaid
03-02-2007, 05:45 AM
<p>Here are my Predictions</p><p>WWE Title&nbsp; Michaels&nbsp; over Cena&nbsp;&nbsp; Clean,&nbsp; A Bone thrown &nbsp;to HBK&lt; for selling the DX merch and being there for HHH</p><p>World Title&nbsp;&nbsp; Batista and&nbsp; Undetaker&nbsp;&nbsp; No Contest&nbsp; (so Batista doesnt lose strap and&nbsp; Undertaker doesnt lose streak)</p><p>Umaga over Lashley for&nbsp; Vince vs Donald&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (at WM 20 ,&nbsp; Victoria (face) beat Molly Holly (Heel)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; this&nbsp;&nbsp; year, I feel Trump, wants to make the statement and get the Press a buzz.</p><p>Money in the Bank:&nbsp;&nbsp; Mr Kennedy,&nbsp; he can get in to&nbsp; Minor feuds during the&nbsp; Year, knowing he has the&nbsp; Title Shot.&nbsp; He has been jobbing to Champs for the last 3 Months,</p><p>Womens Title:&nbsp; Should be the Main Event&nbsp; and last 60 Minutes&nbsp; I want an iron Man match&nbsp; Between Maria&nbsp; and Candice LOL</p><p>The rest Ill give&nbsp; When the Matches come out</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Tall_James
03-02-2007, 05:51 AM
I predict that I will probably end up with the Snoogans Hardcore Belt again.

Notorious_JC
03-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Here isthe one thing I can't stand about the WWE - they take the belt of off Mickie James and to Melina so there could be a Ashley vs Melina match for the title.&nbsp; WHY?&nbsp; You really think people are going to want to watch a Melina, who pretty much has no wrestling skills (or has them but I havent seen any) and Ashley who doesnt anything expet leathery skin and big tits.&nbsp; Mickie has the goods to wrestle, she could have a much better much with Ashley than Melina could.

tnbt23
03-02-2007, 10:50 AM
<p>Melina can actually work so I have no problem with her actually wrestling. I prefer her doing that than standing ringside providing all sorts of nothingness in her role as a &quot;valet&quot;. Hell, Sapphire did more than she does at ringside... crimeny..</p><p>&nbsp;And Randy Orton is GOD. I think he is one of the better performers out there today. For me, the guy is kinda like Barry Windham. Not really a &quot;leader&quot; type performer but definantly brings the goods when put in the proper situations. i dare anyone to find a better performer from the 80's and early 90's (before he went to WWE and became a Widowmaker and a Blackjack) than Barry Windham. He was a solid #2 guy with #1 potential. I see the same in Randy Orton. Him winning the MITB can put him deeper in the &quot;heel mix&quot; or even help him become a face. If he screws Edge and Punk like I predict, he can pull a Jerry Lawler and be a face on Raw against Edge and a Heel in ECW against the Punker.</p><p>(and my love for CM Punk stems from his awesomeness and his Straight Shootin' DVD with Samoa Joe. It's funny as all shit!)</p>

ponelas park townie
03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
<p><strong>Money in the Bank</strong></p><p><strong>Robbie McAllister, Lance Cade, Kristal, The Miz, Idol Stevens &amp; Snitsky</strong></p><p>The Miz wins, and&nbsp;says &quot;Hoo-Rah&quot; about 12 thousand times... literally.&nbsp;</p><p><strong>WWE Cruiserweight Championship</strong></p><p>&quot;Samurai&quot; Jamie Noble&nbsp;vs Jimmy Wang Yang </p><p>Yang wins after his Foxworthy Armbar submission</p><p><strong>WWE Women's Championship:</strong></p><p><strong>Candice Michelle vs Torrie Wilson </strong></p><p><strong>(Bikini March Madness 360 OTC Official Pain Reliever of WrestleMania Bucket of Water on a Pole Match)</strong></p><p>No winner both strip, kiss each other on the cheek and Lawler screams</p><p><strong>WWE United States Championship:</strong></p><p><strong>K.C. James vs Funaki</strong></p><p>James retains after an insane fireball stunt</p><p><strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship:</strong></p><p><strong>Viscera vs Charlie Haas</strong></p><p>A vignette of their tag team breakup, and bloody year-long feud is shown. Haas' wife Jackie and baby are shown in the audience. Haas dominates until Jackie whacks him with her shelaliegh and Big Vis pins him. Then, Charlie Haas watches on as Viscera decimates Haas' newborn with a top-rope splash, leading to a Backlash rematch.</p><p><strong>Battle of the Billionaires: Scotty 2 Hotty w/ Donald Trump vs &quot;Hacksaw&quot; Duggan w/ Mr. McMahon</strong></p><p><strong>Special Referee: Vickie Guerrero</strong></p><p>Vickie turns on Scotty and makes out with Vince. The hair vs hair stipulation isn't mentioned and Trump is absent.</p><p><strong>WWE Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>Douche n' Domino vs Batista &amp; The Undertaker</strong></p><p>Cherry hits taker with her rollerblade and Domino steals the pin.</p><p><strong>World Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>Cryme Time vs Eugene &amp; mystery partner Vito</strong></p><p>Cryme Time's JTG&nbsp;shoots Vito and Shad robs a watermelon from the crowd. After the match they rob Todd Grisham at an ATM and old Grandpappy Gaspard performs a blues number.</p><p><strong>WWE European Championship</strong></p><p><strong>Little Guido vs Brooklyn Brawler w/ Steve Schirippa</strong></p><p>Brawler loses. Then he is attacked by Pete Rose.</p><p><strong>World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>Mr. Balls Mahoney vs The Boogeyman</strong></p><p>Balls comes to the ring in his usual BMW, and takes off his tux to show his chiseled physique. Boogey comes down with Mini Boogey, She Boogey, and Sign Guy Boogey. Then, The Coach comes out to announce this is an IRONMAN MATCH! Boogeyman wins the title with the frogsplash, as a tribute to Eddie Guerrero.</p><p><strong>EXTREME EXPOSE</strong></p><p>Kelly Kelly, Layla, and Brooke dance until Matt Striker interrupts, and complains about not being included in this year's WrestleMania. Then you hear:</p><p>&quot;WOOOOOOOOOOO!&quot;</p><p>Ric Flair enters, declares the show is a travesty and apologizes to the fans. Then he turns to Matt Striker and hugs him. He says, he isn't apologizing for the bad show, he's apologizing because he is going to INJECT the WWE with a POISON! He, Matt Striker and Hornswoggle are&nbsp;reforming...</p><p>The NWO!!!!!</p><p>Flair exposes his nWo shirt along with Striker, and spraypaint nwo in the ring. What will happen on RAW?</p><p><strong>WWE Championship</strong></p><p><strong>John Cena vs Shawn Michaels</strong></p><p>Crowd is divided on this one, but Michaels comes in with a huge comeback, kicking out of the F-U and catching Cena with a Sweet Chin Music. 1-2-3, new champion, Shawn Michaels.</p><p>&quot;Hold on, playa!&quot;</p><p>Theodore Long comes out.</p><p>&quot;Der nite ain't ovah yet! You schtill hafe a challanga! The Money in da Bang winna, Miss!&quot;</p><p>The Miz comes out, drops his &quot;Reality Slam&quot; on HBK, and is crowned champion.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

TerrancePryor
03-08-2007, 06:35 AM
<p>Batista vs Undertaker<br />Winner:Taker even though I've been hearing that Batista was&nbsp;penned to win back in December.<br /><br />Cena vs HBK<br />Winner:HBK.Give him his opportunity.</p><p>Kane vs Khali<br />Winner:Kane.No way should he lose to&nbsp;a&nbsp;non wrestler goon like Khali.</p><p>Umaga vs Lashley<br />Winner:Lashley.Stone Cold will more than likely want to shave McMahon's head bald more than ANYBODY.</p><p>MITB Match<br />Winner:CM Punk.He's the only ECW guy going in the match so it would be fitting that he walks out the winner.I'll say that he uses the MITB win at the next Mania so that they can push him throughout the year.</p><p>ECW Originals vs New Breed<br />Winner:Originals.</p><p>Melina vs Ashley<br />Winner:Melina.Just because she posed for Playboy doesn't mean she'll win the title.Just look at Hemme's chance at&nbsp; Mania 21.</p><p>Chavo vs Helms<br />Winner:Chavo.Helms should move on to bigger and better things like the US or Heavyweight title.</p><p>Benoit vs MVP<br />Winner:MVP for the win and the title.</p><p>Carlito vs Ric Flair<br />Winner:carlito</p>

SpicyMcHaggis
03-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Alright, the big day is tomorrow. Any last minute predictions?

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 06:46 AM
i was pretty much sold on that edge or mr kennedy was gonna win the MITB match

but they have been showing matt hardy a lot lately, profiling him as mania approaches on wwe.com
im thinking he might win the match

K.C.
03-31-2007, 11:35 AM
United States Championship:
Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Chris Benoit (c)

Benoit has had no direction for a while, whereas MVP is a guy they're presumably looking to push. The U.S. Title would do that. The only reason Benoit would go over is if it's Vince doing one of his long-term workers a solid similar to what he did for Show & Kane vs. Carltio & Masters last year. MVP wins by hooking the tights
Winner: MVP via pinfall

Kane vs. The Great Khali

It looks like they're sticking with Khali for a long term push. Meanwhile, Kane is suppose to be off TV for a while. So Khali will go over big and destroy Kane to explain Kane's absence. This is going to suck
Winner: The Great Khali via pinfall

Women's Championship - Lumberjill match:
Ashley vs. Melina (c)

All the women fight each other, Melina rolls up Ashley in the midst of it all for the pin to retain the belt. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nitro and London & Kendrick get in a scuffle too. Either way, no reason to make a switch here.
Winner: Melina via pinfall

Eight Man Tag Match
The ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Sandman) vs. The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorne, Matt Stryker, Marcus Cor Von)

The New Breed's won pretty much every match, and it's obvious they're burying the old ECW wrestlers, so why stop now. Elijah Burke pins Dreamer for the win.
Winners: The New Breed

Third Annual Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. C.M. Punk vs. King Booker vs. Finlay vs. Ken Kennedy

Should be a fun match. The four guys with a chance to win are Orton, Edge, Punk, and Kennedy. Orton is hurt by the steroid allegation. Edge is hurt by the fact he's already won it. Punk is hurt by the fact he's on ECW and Vince will never put it over. So by default, Kennedy takes the win, and jumps to RAW to take on the champ.
Winner: Ken Kennedy

Battle of the Billionaires:
Umaga w/ Vince McMahon vs. Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump

Another match that I think is going to be very bad. No way Trump is shaving his head. At the same time, Lashley won't go over clean, because they'll still be looking to push Umaga. So my guess is that Trump toss Lashley the ECW Belt, Lashley knocks Umaga out with it and covers for the win so Vince can cry he was screwed while he gets his head shaved.
Winner: Bobby Lashley via pinfall

World Heavyweight Championship:
The Undertaker vs. Batista (c)

Everyone knows Batista is a fraud. The guy is awful, so I can't see them finally ending Taker's streak here, unless they turn Batista heel which I don't think they're ready to do yet. So my guess is a lot of back and forth with Taker catching him with a chokeslam for the pin.
Winner: Undertaker via pinfall to win the World Title

WWE Championship:
Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena (c)

We'll definitely get a Triple H appearence at some point during the night to wish Shawn luck. This is really tough. There's a lot of things they could do with HBK as the champ, whereas if Cena wins, you really have to wonder who's left for him to beat. At the same time, the one goal of WWE has been to put over Cena, and having him win here does it. My guess is Cena gets booed out of the building when he comes out similar to last year, they fight a long back and forth match, HBK goes for the superkick and Cena catches his leg, and turns it into an STFU. HBK taps out after a long time.
Winner: John Cena

J.Clints
03-31-2007, 11:43 AM
Undertaker vs Batista I am rooting for Batista but I think Taker will win.
Cena vs HBK I am rooting for HBK and I think he will win.
New Breed vs Old School Rooting for old school and I think they will win.
I think Vince will have his head shaved.
Ashley wins the title
Orton Win the MITB match

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 12:53 PM
my prediction is

the ecw, intercontinental, and both tag belts wont be defended at mania

i mean wtf ???? are those titles meaningless ???

J.Clints
03-31-2007, 12:56 PM
my prediction is

I did not think about it but that is true. That is fucked up.

Fallon
03-31-2007, 01:02 PM
my prediction is

Well, the ECW and IC Champs are fighting in one of the main events. The RAW tag team titles are in the other main event. Just the titles are not on the line.

Sucks that the CW and SD Tag's arent being used.

J.Clints
03-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, the ECW and IC Champs are fighting in one of the main events. The RAW tag team titles are in the other main event. Just the titles are not on the line.

Did you fix that problem with the game?

King Hippos Bandaid
03-31-2007, 01:10 PM
HBK Def. Cena Vinces Way of thanking him for selling DX crap

UT Def. Bahtista People Backstage feels Bahtista hasnt earned his Push.

Trump (Lashley) def Mcmahon (Umaga) Vinny as a Blad Heel, will get soo much Heat and Larfter

Khali Kane No Contest, too Violent ( Sets up a Rematch at Backlash)

MVP Def Benoit Someone will Cause Benoit to Lose, that will be his next feud

New Breed Def. ECW Originals , heard a Spoiler stating that ECW is phasing out the Originals minus RVD ( Contract Pending)

Ashley Def. Melena Playboy generates $$ for Vince, Melena is in Dog House

Money in the Bank : Randy Orton, time for Him to challenge for Gold
Orton- HBK Summa Slam

tnbt23
03-31-2007, 01:24 PM
SPY REPORT: SPY REPORT:

The MITB match will open the show

Don Stugots
03-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Did you fix that problem with the game?

no.

I am still hoping for HBK to win and defend against Flair and have him take the belt to SS and defend against HHH. that would set up Orton vs. HHH for next year's WM or something.

UT over Batista. Long Live the Record.

The New Breed over the Originals.
Lashely over Umaga but no haircuts
Kennedy in the MITB match
Kane and the Freak a no contest
Ashley over Melina

J.Clints
03-31-2007, 01:30 PM
SPY REPORT: SPY REPORT:

The MITB match will open the show

Cool

Fallon
03-31-2007, 01:32 PM
If you're making picks for the RFWWE game, please do it here (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58422). Even if the game site is broken, just post your picks in the thread.

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 01:38 PM

thats my point

the belts aren't being defended

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 01:40 PM
If you're making picks for the RFWWE game, please do it here (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58422). Even if the game site is broken, just post your picks in the thread.

it let me pick my picks should i list them here anyway ???

Fallon
03-31-2007, 01:42 PM
If ya want.

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
If ya want.

done and done

oh_kee_pa
03-31-2007, 01:49 PM
World Title:
-Batista (c) vs. Undertaker
Undertaker comes out victorious... I really thing this match is a no brainer. the Taker has had no respect w/ the title. I would like to see him win, hold it for 6-8 months and then retire on top.

WWE Title:
-John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels wins this in a 4 1/2 star match. HBK hits sweet chin music at the 24 minute mark. 73,000 go nuts.

Battle of Billionaires:
-Umaga (w/ Vince McMahon) vs. Lashley (w/ Donald Trump)
This is tougher to call then most people are giving it credit for
1- Both wrestlers are being pushed hard by the company
2- What gives trump more press - lashley winning the match and mcmahon shaves his head, then the general public forget by tuesday trump was involved
ooooooorrrrr
him getting his head shaved and going on every news show in north american talking about it.... the umaga victory makes sense to me, AND... i think Vince makes it a title vs title match at hte request of Bobby Lashley

Money in the Bank:
-Randy Orton vs. Edge. vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. C.M. Punk vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. King Booker vs. Fit Finlay
Double Winner - Edge & Randy Orton with the 2 Of them battling it out for the next few months over who gets the chance at the champ.

Originals vs. New Breed:
-Sandman, Sabu, RVD & Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn & Matt Striker
Originals w/ a Run in by Heyman... I can gream cant i

Women's Title:
-Melina (c) vs. Ashley Massaro
Will be watching the mets

U.S. Title:
-Chris Benoit (c) vs. MVP
MVP so Benoit can fued w/ the Taker

Singles Match:
-Kane vs. Great Khali
Mets opening day

Bossanova
03-31-2007, 01:56 PM
To answer cougar. Yes they are meaningless. Vince doesn't care about the tag titles, especially that there aren't enough solid tag teams to push. I.C hasn't has any validity in a long time. they whore that title around alot. It used to be the stepping stone for the Heavyweight starp, now its just another title. You win that, it doesn't give you a shot. I think Umaga has it because Vince wanted gold on him, but he can't carry a main event. ECW.....hahahahahah, we all know how Vince cares about ECW

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 02:03 PM
i like oh ke pa idea for the MITB match

would be a good idea

K.C.
03-31-2007, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't be a fan of the co-winners thing in MITB, but it wouldn't surprise me.

A lot of you guys are picking the Originals to win that ECW match, though...for me, that's the easiest match to predict. I can't see anyway Vince puts them over. He hates them and wants them off the show ASAP.

The only way I'd see them winning is if RVD signs a long term deal right before WrestleMania and they change the result to start pushing him again. And there's no way that happens.

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't be a fan of the co-winners thing in MITB, but it wouldn't surprise me.

A lot of you guys are picking the Originals to win that ECW match, though...for me, that's the easiest match to predict. I can't see anyway Vince puts them over. He hates them and wants them off the show ASAP.

The only way I'd see them winning is if RVD signs a long term deal right before WrestleMania and they change the result to start pushing him again. And there's no way that happens.

im picking new breed for the exact reason you stated, they are being phased out and i dont think rvd will re sign

Bossanova
03-31-2007, 02:38 PM
If CM Punk wins the MITB and should he join the New Breed that could set them up for something interesting with this stale brand

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 02:45 PM
If CM Punk wins the MITB and should he join the New Breed that could set them up for something interesting with this stale brand

what else could they do beyond what they done now ???

eventually someone has to win the fued

Don Stugots
03-31-2007, 02:47 PM
i can see the new breed helping CM Punk but he would not win. I still see Edge and Orton costing each other the win or kennedy stealing it and leaving them two arguing over who did what.

J.Clints
03-31-2007, 02:51 PM
WM a topic for your show sunday?

Bossanova
03-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Your show, then WM, then Mets opener. Wow, I'm gonna need a 30 pack tomorrow

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Your show, then WM, then Mets opener. Wow, I'm gonna need a 30 pack tomorrow

i got my jack and coke all ready

J. Scorpion
03-31-2007, 03:05 PM
who i want to win:
hbk
taker
edge/punk
originals
ashley
kane
benoit
umaga

whos prob gonna win:
hbk
batista
kennedy
new breed
melina
khali
mvp
lashley

Tenbatsuzen
04-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Since the Main Event had Cena and HHH as a gangster and Conan last year, I think this year (since it's Palm Sunday) will have HBK re-enacting the Passion of the Christ. I mean, just imagine him getting the shit kicked out of him by a bunch of Romans on the way to the ring...

ralphbxny
04-01-2007, 11:26 AM
I like kennedy. If he keeps himself healthy he can do it well.

HBK is old but better than cena, but cena sells more shirts so he wins.

If Taker loses to Batista I may stop watching this predetermined bullshit!!

Ladies match is my bathroom break

Kane Khalil could be a snack break but I want to see Kane win but Khalil is getting the push so he wont.

Lashley wins cause but vince figures a way out of the shave!!

new beats the old just so vince can say look new ecw is better!!

I like mvp, but benoit better...but i think mvp wins.