You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Who Will Win the MITB Ladder Match? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win the MITB Ladder Match?

tnbt23
03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
<p>With Wrestlemania onlly a short 2 weeks away, its time to ask:</p><p>Who will win the &quot;Money In The Bank&quot; Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 23?</p>
<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by tnbt23 on 3-20-07 @ 12:14 PM</span>

Dougie Brootal
03-20-2007, 08:20 AM
i dont know who will win but i know i would like CM punk to win.

ralphbxny
03-20-2007, 08:36 AM
<p><font size="7">MR. Kennedy</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="6">Kennedaaayyyyy!!!</font></p>

King Hippos Bandaid
03-20-2007, 09:52 AM
<p>Three Simple Letters </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font face="arial black,avant garde" size="5"><strong>R&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; K&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;O&nbsp;&nbsp; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</strong></font></p>

JesterOfSadness
03-20-2007, 10:42 AM
I would like to see CM Punk win it, but&nbsp;most likely Kennedy will win.

boobieman
03-20-2007, 10:46 AM
<p>I know who is going to lose...who ever buys that pay per view. Have not watched for more then a year and turned it on...sam old thing...</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Saw the Rock last week on Raw...WTF??? I think the Rock got the HIV.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>SEE YA!!! <br /> </p>

Don Stugots
03-20-2007, 10:50 AM
the hardys will cancel each other out to begin a fued that will run till summer slam for the IC belt.&nbsp; Finnaly and booker are jokes in the match.&nbsp; Edge and RKO will screw each other or flair and Carlito will screw them out of it leading the way for CM PUNK to challenge for the ECW belt.&nbsp;

King Imp
03-20-2007, 07:06 PM
<p>With the new steroid news coming out, I'm sure that pretty much eliminates Edge and Orton from winning. Finlay is like 100 years old and shouldn't even be wrestling anymore, let alone in this type match. Neither of the Hardys are main event material. Based on Vince's aversion to pushing guys early that aren't his own creation, then I'd say Punk is out. That basically leaves Booker and Kennedy. </p><p>Of these two, I'd say Kennedy is the most logical to win this match based on how much they have been pushing him, but I wouldn't put it past them to think people want to see Booker wrestling for the title again. Him as champ was almost as boring as when JBL held the belt. </p><p>So, if I had to bet, I'd go with Kennedy. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>

K.C.
03-20-2007, 07:30 PM
<p><strong>Randy Orton - </strong>Despite them trying to push him, he's never gotten over as a face or heel with the crowd, he's sucked the life out of Edge's character with this stable, and he still can't wrestle a decent match most nights. Oh, and he's the frontman for the steroids investigation.</p><p>Odds: 50-1</p><p><strong>Jeff Hardy </strong>- He came back to WWE strong, had a nice run with the IC belt, and has had some great matches with MNM. But, he's been destroyed by Khali and Umaga recently in squash which tells you he's yet to crack the main event ceiling. </p><p>Odds: 10-1</p><p><strong>C.M. Punk</strong> - He's constantly being fucked with in his storylines. One week, he's the next big thing and is being pushed hard, the next he's losing to Hardcore Holly clean. It seems like they've finally gotten behind him a bit, but he's still on ECW which hurts him because nobody wants to put over ECW, including Vince. </p><p>Odds: 5-1</p><p><strong>Matt Hardy</strong> - Got a clean win over Kennedy recently, and looks like he's finally getting a push, but he's only starting to get a push. That means he might go from jobber to mid-carder finally...but not the main event. </p><p>Odds: 12-1</p><p><strong>Edge - </strong>He's got the Wrestlemania undefeated streak on the line, which helps him,&nbsp;and he's the only really legitimate other title contender on RAW besides HBK and Cena, but he's won MITB before, and we've gone through the whole gimmick with him. The point of this match is to make a new star. Also involved in the steroid thing. </p><p>Odds: 6-1</p><p><strong>King Booker - </strong>Had a nice title run, but has really been kind of aimless since losing the belt and hasn't been given any thing really to do or any type of push going into this match. Just no heat about him right now. </p><p>Odds: 15-1</p><p><strong>Finlay </strong>- Same thing I said about Booker, except he's never held the big belt, he's much older, and take the lack of heat Booker has and magnify it about 100</p><p>Odds: 500-1</p><p><strong>Ken Kennedy - </strong>Has heat, has been put over some big names and&nbsp;has been pushed very hard on Smackdown as of late, and is WWE's next big star in the making. Only downside right now is the announcing gimmick is wearing a little thin. But that can be changed up as it goes along. He lost to Matt Hardy last week, but so what...no one will remember that. </p><p>Odds: 6-5</p>

Dash77
03-25-2007, 12:25 PM
I think Mr. Kennedy will get the win and it will set up a title match btween him and Undertaker

J.Clints
03-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Randy Orton will win it.:lol:

Chimee
03-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Even though he is involved in the steroid investigation, I think Edge will win it again.

SpicyMcHaggis
03-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Well I think it can go either way. I'd like to see Kennedy win because he is the most promosing superstar by WWE standards. He can carry a match, he's great on the mic, and he's got that charisma you just can't learn. The crowd favorite might be the underdog CM Punk, but I think if anything he'll make a close second. The Hardy's will have some nice spots, and I think that King Booker who no one has considered will have some close moments. Rated RKO will most likely disolve.

My bet is that Mr. Kennedy will become Mr. Money in the Bank...........Bank.

foodcourtdruide
03-25-2007, 07:38 PM
My odds would be:
Edge - 8:1
Orton - 9:1
J Hardy - 25:1
M Hardy - 20:1
CM Punk - 8:1
Booker T - 15:1
Finlay - 45:1
Kennedy 4:1

The steroid probe has to hurt Edge and Orton's chances, or else I'd say Edge was the favorite. Punk would be a huge push and facilitate his jump from ECW. There is NO WAY Finlay wins it. The Hardy's just aren't main eventers in the WWE. Booker T is becoming more of a comic book character and has little heat on him right now. Kennedy is primed for a run at the title against Taker.

CYYYFYYY
03-25-2007, 11:17 PM
I think Edge will win due to he is undefeated at Wresltemania and this is his specialty match

Kennedy. Give him another year. He had title chances already

Jeff Hardy: Has had too many loses the past few weeks

Matt Hardy: Just in it because it is a ladder match

Finlay: I like him but can he even climb a ladder?

Booker: Just came from a title run

Orton: has a chance but I just don't see it

C.M Punk. I see him losing and turning heal saying Sandman is a drunk. Van Dam and Sabu are druggies and Dreamer stands for what is wrong with this country.

cougarjake13
03-27-2007, 05:52 PM
I think Edge will win due to he is undefeated at Wresltemania and this is his specialty match

Kennedy. Give him another year. He had title chances already

Jeff Hardy: Has had too many loses the past few weeks

Matt Hardy: Just in it because it is a ladder match

Finlay: I like him but can he even climb a ladder?

Booker: Just came from a title run

Orton: has a chance but I just don't see it

C.M Punk. I see him losing and turning heal saying Sandman is a drunk. Van Dam and Sabu are druggies and Dreamer stands for what is wrong with this country.

my question is and i think i posted it earlier in the thread

if edge doesnt win this match does it still count as a loss ???
like lets say edge gets injured or is on the side of the ring fighting and kennedy runs up the ladder as does jeff hardy and kennedy pulls it down

now does everyone else besides kennedy get credited with a loss ?? or does edge get to say he didnt technically lose the match and his streak continues ??

as for cm punk its looks like he may turn heel and join the new breed