You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
WWE HOF 2007 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : WWE HOF 2007

The_Showstopper
03-22-2007, 01:08 PM
<p>I didnt see a thread about this so i figured id post one. Im pretty excited about the class this year, a real respectable class of legends who diserve this honor what does everyone else think?</p><p>WWE Hall Of Fame&nbsp;Class of 2007</p><p>&quot;The American Dream&quot; Dusty Rhodes</p><p>Jerry &quot;The King&quot; Lawler</p><p>&quot;Mr Perfect&quot; Curt Henning</p><p>Nick Bockwinkel</p><p>Mr Fuji</p><p>The Original&nbsp;Shiek</p><p>and 2 more inducties to be anounced</p><p>Edit its also been anounced on wwe.com that william shatner will induct jerry lawler</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by The_Showstopper on 3-22-07 @ 5:33 PM</span>

Don Stugots
03-22-2007, 02:43 PM
<p><span class="postbody">Edit its also been anounced on wwe.com that william shatner will induct jerry lawler</span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>why Shatner? &nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The HOF is great.&nbsp; Maybe the best thing that Vince has ever done. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

The_Showstopper
03-22-2007, 07:16 PM
<strong>Don Stugots</strong> wrote:<br /><p><span class="postbody">Edit its also been anounced on wwe.com that william shatner will induct jerry lawler</span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>why Shatner? &nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The HOF is great.&nbsp; Maybe the best thing that Vince has ever done. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>Shatner apeared on raw in 1994 on the kings court to promote his show tekwar and he and lawler got into it and the end result was shatner knocking lawler on his ass. So given there history thats why shatner is doin it. </p>

Bossanova
03-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Why wouldn't JR intro King?

The_Showstopper
03-22-2007, 07:21 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Why wouldn't JR intro King? <p>Spoiler below <font color="#000000">highlight to read</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Jr is being inducted as well</font><font color="#000000">.</font></p>

Kevin
03-22-2007, 07:23 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br />Why wouldn't JR intro King?<p>&nbsp;There are rumors that Andy Kaufman faked his death... What a way to make his shocking comeback..</p>

Bossanova
03-22-2007, 07:25 PM
<p>Showstopper that would make sense.</p><p>Kevin that would make me happy on many levels</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Bossanova on 3-22-07 @ 11:25 PM</span>

The_Showstopper
03-22-2007, 07:25 PM
<p>From ProWrestlingScoops.com</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>It now appears that the WWE will air the '07 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on the USA Network at Midnight 12AM ET / 11 PM CT on Saturday night, 3/31.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>this is good news. i know ill be watching</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font color="#000000">also heres the full list of who all is goin in and inducting highlight to read it does</font> <font color="#000000">contain spoilers</font>.</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Bobby &quot;The Brain&quot; Heenan will induct Nick Bockwinkel into WWE's hall of fame on 3/31. Steve Austin will induct Jim Ross. Samu will induct his father Wild Samoan Afa. Sika's son Ro-Z (Rosey, now of All Japan) will induct his father, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. </font></p><font><p><br /><font color="#ffffff">Don Muraco will induct his former manager, Mr. Fuji, into the WWE hall of fame on 3/31. Fuji (real name Harry Fujiwara), 72, now works as a ticket taker at a Morristown, TN movie theater. </font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Larry the Ax Henning will induct his son Curt Henning</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Dustin Rhodes and his brother will induct Dusty Rhodes</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">William Shatner will induct Jerry Lawler</font></p></font>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by The_Showstopper on 3-22-07 @ 11:33 PM</span>

Kevin
03-22-2007, 07:27 PM
<strong>Bossanova</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Showstopper that would make sense.</p><p>Kevin that would make me happy on many levels</p> <span class="post_edited">This message was edited by Bossanova on 3-22-07 @ 11:25 PM</span><p>&nbsp;Just come in and lay out king, with a chair. That could be the best moment ever.... OH MY GOD, KAUFMAN IS ALIVE... AND HE JUST LAYED OUT, KING!!!! </p>

SpicyMcHaggis
03-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Wild Samoans are next I think.

Bossanova
03-22-2007, 07:30 PM
<p>KAUFMAN, KAUFMAN, KAUFMAN.&nbsp; King is down, I can't believe it.</p>

The_Showstopper
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
<p>&nbsp;</p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font color="#000000">also heres the full list of who all is goin in and inducting highlight to read it does</font> <font color="#000000">contain spoilers</font>.</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Bobby &quot;The Brain&quot; Heenan will induct Nick Bockwinkel into WWE's hall of fame on 3/31. Steve Austin will induct Jim Ross. Samu will induct his father Wild Samoan Afa. Sika's son Ro-Z (Rosey, now of All Japan) will induct his father, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. </font></p><font size="+0"><p><br /><font color="#ffffff">Don Muraco will induct his former manager, Mr. Fuji, into the WWE hall of fame on 3/31. Fuji (real name Harry Fujiwara), 72, now works as a ticket taker at a Morristown, TN movie theater. </font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Larry the Ax Henning will induct his son Curt Henning</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Dustin Rhodes and his brother will induct Dusty Rhodes</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">William Shatner will induct Jerry Lawler</font></p><p><font size="1" color="#000000">edit didnt mean to post a new reply</font></p></font>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by The_Showstopper on 3-22-07 @ 11:51 PM</span>

tnbt23
03-22-2007, 08:15 PM
having Shatner induct Lawler is a crock of shit... Nobody cares about him!! Jimmy Hart or Lance Russell would have been a better choice....

Kevin
03-22-2007, 08:17 PM
<strong>The_Showstopper</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font color="#000000">also heres the full list of who all is goin in and inducting highlight to read it does</font> <font color="#000000">contain spoilers</font>.</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Bobby &quot;The Brain&quot; Heenan will induct Nick Bockwinkel into WWE's hall of fame on 3/31. Steve Austin will induct Jim Ross. Samu will induct his father Wild Samoan Afa. Sika's son Ro-Z (Rosey, now of All Japan) will induct his father, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. </font></p><font size="-0"><p><br /><font color="#ffffff">Don Muraco will induct his former manager, Mr. Fuji, into the WWE hall of fame on 3/31. Fuji (real name Harry Fujiwara), 72, now works as a ticket taker at a Morristown, TN movie theater. </font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Larry the Ax Henning will induct his son Curt Henning</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">Dustin Rhodes and his brother will induct Dusty Rhodes</font></p><p><font color="#ffffff">William Shatner will induct Jerry Lawler</font></p><p><font size="1" color="#000000">edit didnt mean to post a new reply</font></p></font> <span class="post_edited">This message was edited by The_Showstopper on 3-22-07 @ 11:51 PM</span><p>&nbsp;Ticket collecter.. sad....</p><p>Brother?? I thought son??&nbsp;</p>

JesterOfSadness
03-22-2007, 08:49 PM
<p>just throwing in a comment that tnbt's Muta avatar is badass.</p>

King Imp
03-23-2007, 10:06 AM
<p>First Shatner with inducting Lawler, and now this? </p><p><a href="http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/boggsperfect">Wade Boggs to induct Mr. Perfect</a>&nbsp;</p><p>This is getting stupid now. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>

BoondockSaint
03-23-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm glad it's on tv.&nbsp; I see that at least one induction speech will have me laughing.&nbsp; He gave the greatest acceptance speech ever.&nbsp; Also, I wish they'd bring back the Slammies.

ralphbxny
03-23-2007, 10:31 AM
<strong>King Imp</strong> wrote:<br /><p>First Shatner with inducting Lawler, and now this? </p><p><a href="http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/boggsperfect">Wade Boggs to induct Mr. Perfect</a>&nbsp;</p><p>This is getting stupid now. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Totally agree....it should have been Earl!</p>

tnbt23
03-23-2007, 11:13 AM
<strong>JesterOfSadness</strong> wrote:<br /><p>just throwing in a comment that tnbt's Muta avatar is badass.</p><p>thanks Jester... Im quite a big fan of the &quot;Evolution of Muta&quot;.. he's the greatest....</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

ralphbxny
03-29-2007, 04:22 PM
http://http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t55/rafaelroger/bigbeaverrd.jpg

I cant wait!!!

Wrestlemania and the inductions!!!

epo
03-29-2007, 04:53 PM
<p>First Shatner with inducting Lawler, and now this? </p><p><a href="http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/boggsperfect">Wade Boggs to induct Mr. Perfect</a>&nbsp;</p><p>This is getting stupid now. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Why not the Axe?

The_Showstopper
03-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Why not the Axe?

I belive larry "the axe" henning will be accepting on perfects behalf

BoondockSaint
03-29-2007, 05:33 PM
As long as Heenen is speaking I'll be watching. His acceptance speech will never be surpassed. He was hilarious and also very touching when he broke up talking about how much he wished that Monsoon was there.

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 01:49 PM
its on tonight no ???

BoondockSaint
03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Yup. At midnight.

Fallon
03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Midnight.

cougarjake13
03-31-2007, 02:05 PM
cool ill dvr it

PapaBear
03-31-2007, 08:08 PM
I haven't watched wrestling in 15 years, and I barley follow it at all. For some reason though, I'm watching this now. I guess it's mostly for Lawler and Rhodes.

Don Stugots
03-31-2007, 08:15 PM
i thought JR going is was a surprise?

Kevin
03-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Whats with these inductors?? What the hell do they have to do with wrestling??

Don Stugots
03-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Whats with these inductors?? What the hell do they have to do with wrestling??

Wade was a good friend of Hennings. shatner was BS.

Kevin
03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Wade was a good friend of Hennings. shatner was BS.

I guess they could not get Carey, And Bret, to induct King... Shatner was so freakin retarded.

Kevin
03-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Why is Gold Dust's last name Rennuls, Reynolds?? Isen't it odd to not have the last name of the father?? The other says, Rohdes

Kevin
03-31-2007, 08:49 PM
The other son, got his gift of gab, and the lisp.

asayresk
03-31-2007, 09:13 PM
Is there a Four Horsemen DVD out there?

The_Showstopper
03-31-2007, 09:15 PM
Is there a Four Horsemen DVD out there?

Four Hourseman dvd comes out arpil 10th

The_Showstopper
03-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Why is Gold Dust's last name Rennuls, Reynolds?? Isen't it odd to not have the last name of the father?? The other says, Rohdes

Dusty's real name is Virgil Runnels

epo
03-31-2007, 09:19 PM

I believe both of their real names are Runnels, but Cody is currently working in WWE's developmental territory as "Cody Rhodes".

Don Stugots
03-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Four Hourseman dvd comes out arpil 10th

i cant wait for that. it would make a great gift for me if it was my birthday.

Kevin
03-31-2007, 09:35 PM
I believe both of their real names are Runnels, but Cody is currently working in WWE's developmental territory as "Cody Rhodes".

OHHHHH, OK makes sense now.

The_Showstopper
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
i cant wait for that. it would make a great gift for me if it was my birthday.

My b-day is a few days after it comes out and ive been droping hints to my friends that they can get me that lol

I thoguht the HOF was very good this year.

It was nice to see Nick Bockwinkel get the recognition he diserved. I never got to see his stuff when he wrestled but after getting the AWA dvd and seeing his matches on there he really was a master technician and got great heat when he performed.

Jr's and the kings speaches were nice, but ill wait till the dvd comes out to see all of it becasue i can only imagine some of the stories that were told.

I thought Mr Perfects induction was very well done although i was skeptical of wade boggs inducting him i thought he did a great job. Also it was nice that all of Curt Henning's family were there to accept on his behalf.

Dusty was the inductuon of the nite for me though. His kids did a great job making you feal the emotion they were fealing( just like dusty could do) and dusty really let it all fly with his induction. I also though it was nice how he had all his old rivals and partners like Flair, Race, And Steamboat have there moment. But i really liked how he gave it up for Triple H that was a very class thing to do and you could see it ment alot to the game

I love the hall of fame and cant wait for next year im thinking 2008 is the year Ric Flair gets in.

cougarjake13
04-01-2007, 06:31 AM
i thought JR going is was a surprise?

nah they announced on monday on raw that he was going in