You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Rumored Lineup for the 4 Horsemen DVD [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Rumored Lineup for the 4 Horsemen DVD

AnnoyedGrunt
04-01-2007, 05:21 AM
http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/zkk9_4horsemen.jpg

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Morton cage match from Charlotte on 7/5/86

Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard First Blood match Starrcade 86

Four Horseman vs. Dusty Rhodes & Steve Williams & Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering 7/16/88 in a War Games match

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Sting & Nikita Koloff 7/16/88

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham & Lex Luger 3/27/88 Clash of Champions

Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair 9/17/95 Fall Brawl

The disc supposedly comes out in a week and a half and WWE hasn't released an official match listing yet. However, this is what I've seen on a few different sites. I've haven't seen anything except the Arn/Flair match, but I hear it's a pretty week lineup except for the War Games match. The sad thing is that I'll probably end up picking this up just for that and a chance to see 'Pistol' Pez Whatley in action.

Don Stugots
04-01-2007, 06:09 AM
i hope it is better than what you are saying.

cougarjake13
04-01-2007, 06:27 AM
yeh i agree from the matches listed it doesnt look that good

oh_kee_pa
04-01-2007, 06:32 AM
i gotta be honest here guys.... im a little dissapointed steve mongo mcmichael is not on the dvd

Don Stugots
04-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Jeff Jarrett, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff have all been left off. racist.

Tenbatsuzen
04-01-2007, 08:08 AM
In fairness, a lot of the "mystique" of the horsemen was from the beatdowns and the interviews, but not the actual matches...

And why the hell isn't there Malenko and Benoit on there?

epo
04-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Jeff Jarrett, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff have all been left off. racist.

I don't think Jeff Jarrett was ever a Horseman. The Horsemen led him on, but in the end he got a beatdown.

Don Stugots
04-01-2007, 08:47 AM
In fairness, a lot of the "mystique" of the horsemen was from the beatdowns and the interviews, but not the actual matches...

i agree with you on that. if the DVD is loaded with interviews and the run-ins, etc. then it would be good.

What about Pillman?

cougarjake13
04-01-2007, 10:44 AM
whens the official list coming out ???

ralphbxny
04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah thats a weak match lineup!

Cool DVD

Crippler
04-01-2007, 11:43 AM

Exactly...I almost don't care about the matches, as long as there are plenty of the old interviews in between matches. Much like the ECW Foley DVD, I could rewatch it weekly & never really stop to watch many of the matches & still be utterly entertained.

I would hioe it's going to be at least a 2-DVD set, so hopefully there will be a taste of each of the more memorable incarnations of the Horsemen.

AnnoyedGrunt
04-01-2007, 03:22 PM
whens the official list coming out ???

The disc is supposed to come out on April 10th.

tnbt23
04-04-2007, 10:34 PM
I just watched the documentary part of this 2 disc set and I have to say that it is absolutely phenomenal. Seeing Barry Windham talk about his time as a horseman was a big deal for me. Seeing JJ was again was good too. I havent seen the matches disc yet and having seen most of the matches already, Im sure I could make a better DVD with better matches than those that are rumored to be put on the disc. Either way, Im going to buy the actual DVD when it comes out.

Tenbatsuzen
04-05-2007, 10:46 AM
One of my favorite angles was when malenko just CLOBBERED Rey and took his mask, didn't say a word. Awesome. Led to something called "Dean y Rey" on the internet.

Scottyflamingo
04-10-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/zkk9_4horsemen.jpg

[B]Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

This must've been before the Ron and Ron days.

AnnoyedGrunt
04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Here's a review of the first disc. Sounds pretty good to me.

http://www.rspwfaq.com/?p=371#more-371