You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Randy Orton in trouble again [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton in trouble again

The_Showstopper
04-21-2007, 03:33 PM
sources: Wrestling Observer, PWInsider.com

Two sources are reporting that Randy Orton has been sent home from the current European tour. As the story goes, there was reportedly severe damage done to a hotel room and the blame was pinned on Orton. He was announced as being too sick to wrestle at Thursday night's house show. More details on this story should be coming out soon.

It seems everytime he gets close to gettin a good solid main event push, he goes and doese something stupid like this. I hope its not to serious and hopefully wont affect the seemingly inevitable feud with edge. I think they could have some great matches potentially.

J.Clints
04-21-2007, 03:34 PM
fuck it let him wrestle

tnbt23
04-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Never believe 98% of the stuff you read on the internet. Yes Randy was sent home, but it was because he was ill. He wasnt "misbehaving".. the guy was actually sick. I think the internet has it out for Mr. Orton. Most of the things that they say he's done or accuse him of doing either never happened or were completely blown out of proportion. I hate those gossipy geese!!!

The_Showstopper
04-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Never believe 98% of the stuff you read on the internet. Yes Randy was sent home, but it was because he was ill. He wasnt "misbehaving".. the guy was actually sick. I think the internet has it out for Mr. Orton. Most of the things that they say he's done or accuse him of doing either never happened or were completely blown out of proportion. I hate those gossipy geese!!!

I read that he was sick also a few days ago, then read that the story of him begin sick was made up as an excuse to explain why he wouldnt be at the rest of the european shows. im personaly thinkin that hes legit sick and like u said the internet sites made up the hotel story based on some of past mistakes.

and on a side note when did messin up a hotel room get you booted from a tour wasent that standard post event activities in the past lol

Heather 8
04-21-2007, 04:36 PM
and on a side note when did messin up a hotel room get you booted from a tour wasent that standard post event activities in the past lol

Wow, it's time to play "compare the dirt sheets." One site I read claimed that Orton got into a very violent and public argument with his wife/fiancee/whatever, and that that was what got him sent home.

To which I say: spouses usually don't tag along on regular tours, let alone international ones. There are exceptions, of course, but just the same I find that scenario unlikely.

Chimee
04-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Wow, it's time to play "compare the dirt sheets." One site I read claimed that Orton got into a very violent and public argument with his wife/fiancee/whatever, and that that was what got him sent home.

To which I say: spouses usually don't tag along on regular tours, let alone international ones. There are exceptions, of course, but just the same I find that scenario unlikely.

I'm going to say that one is probably wrong. I read the whole trashing the hotel room/ sick story on a couple of sites and that one seems more realistic.

cougarjake13
04-21-2007, 06:42 PM
i read that he got caught fucking a chimpanzee and thats why he got sent home

what ????????? i read it on the internet it must be true

epo
04-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Maybe he assaulted a microphone in public? Oh wait, WWE lets him get away with that fucking crime every Monday night.

cougarjake13
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Maybe he assaulted a microphone in public? Oh wait, WWE lets him get away with that fucking crime every Monday night.

and sometimes tuesdays and fridays also

Fallon
04-23-2007, 03:48 PM
i read that he got caught fucking a chimpanzee and thats why he got sent home what ????????? i read it on the internet it must be true

Linda Miles is back?

Tenbatsuzen
04-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Linda Miles is back?

Ding, ding, ding ding, ding.