You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RFW: Enter Anthony Pochiello. Owner of RFW. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RFW: Enter Anthony Pochiello. Owner of RFW.

PanterA
11-13-2001, 10:57 PM
http://www.dub-galaxy.net/generaldub/handgun.gif
Appear on the Titan Tron

[Jerry Vale music waves threw the arena as the lights go down. The music fades...POP POP POP like 3 gunshots cut the silents frieghtening the audiance. A flash of fire and suddenly the rampway is lined with fire allowing the audience to see a tall, in shape, sharp dressed, mobster type walk dont towards the ring followed by 2 very tall, inshape, well dressed mobster type. The 3 men enter the ring. The 2 taller men stay in opposite corners as the other man prepares to speak.]

::crowd hushes::

Mr. Pochiello: " Alow me to introduce myself. I am Anthony Pochiello. I own RFW!"

::crowd erupts::

Mr. Pochiello: "I'm a very successful "Business man" I used to run with Frankie "Meat Hooks" back in the day until one day he wasn't needed anymore. I have an expensive house, fast cars, and faster women. I'm not only rich but I'm FILTHY rich. These 2 fists and 1 brain got me to the top of the game. I started this federation to find my army. I'm looking for the best of the best in a quest to rise to the top of the wrestling business. I want the boys in the back to know that I'm watching each and every one of you, don't disappoint me, and don't under estimate my power."

::crowd with a mixed reaction::

Mr. Pochiello: " Let me introduce my "cleaning crew" together they form "The Fransico Brothers" Michael and Joey Fransico!"

::crowd starts to shout::

[Michael and Joey climb to the second turn buckle and fire 2 shots each into the air with there .45's]

::crowd screams::

Mr. Pochiello: "HAHAHAHA There's no need to be scared, we're nice guys...as long as you play by my rules..."

[Mafia Corp. exits the ring, walks up the ramp stops at the top to fix there coats, and exit the arena.]

http://members.aol.com/rnfpantera/rfsig4I crush the rush. I rule you fool.

This message was edited by PanterA on 11-14-01 @ 3:03 AM