You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
He's Hardcore!!! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : He's Hardcore!!!

Fallon
04-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Ass!

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/4622180

Bob Impact
04-29-2007, 06:01 PM
So, he really just hates the fact that ECW still exists huh?

Kevin
04-29-2007, 06:02 PM
I hope he dies in a fiery car crash..

K.C.
04-29-2007, 06:41 PM
I called it...I knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity to piss on old ECW a little more.

They even did a segment afterwards where he went up to all the old guys and mocked them while they just stood there.

MrPink
04-29-2007, 07:32 PM
He just needs to sell the ECW name and quit wasting time.

Death Metal Moe
04-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I always hated when they'd fuck around like this with story lines, but you have to give Vince one thing. You're talking about it.

Fallon
04-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I always hated when they'd fuck around like this with story lines, but you have to give Vince one thing. You're talking about it.

About how we hate it and have given up on ECW's show.

King Imp
04-29-2007, 09:21 PM
How are the ratings for the weekly shows and PPVs compared to 5 years ago? I would honestly be shocked if they were close to being as good considering the crap product they put out these days.

I very rarely watch anymore and the only reason I even go to WWE.com these days is to check out the Divas (mainly Ariel and Mickie).

Don Stugots
04-30-2007, 01:17 AM
i thought this is what would happen, it sucks. this is a huge pissing on ECW. to say i am done with wrestling is an understatement.

epo
04-30-2007, 04:18 AM
I really hate sports entertainment.

Don Stugots
04-30-2007, 04:45 AM
He just needs to sell the ECW name and quit wasting time.

i didnt see this post before, sorry. i think that would be a great idea but it would never happen. To sell the name, means you might have to sell the library which WWE needs for its 24/7 on demand channel and for the Hall of Fame. Plus, who would buy it? Who would run it? I still would like to see someone buy and just let Hyman run it, IMO, he was great at the in ring side of thing but sucked on the business end of it. Also, what channel would take a chance with it? Spike?

SpicyMcHaggis
04-30-2007, 06:33 AM
I think we all could agree that if McMahon just gave all the ECW property back to Heyman and let him do what he wanted with it, only condition is that it is funded by WWE, it would be a completely different product. This feud could have been fine by itself if Lashley was just on RAW with no title around his waist. If they're making CM Punk the new face of ECW, then by all means he should be the champion.

cougarjake13
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
I think we all could agree that if McMahon just gave all the ECW property back to Heyman and let him do what he wanted with it, only condition is that it is funded by WWE, it would be a completely different product. This feud could have been fine by itself if Lashley was just on RAW with no title around his waist. If they're making CM Punk the new face of ECW, then by all means he should be the champion.

maybe punk is gonna be the guy who takes the belt off of mc mahon

oh_kee_pa
04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
well, if they are able to resign van dam, then bring heyman back it could be a great fued going through the survivor series... imo... only if heyman came back and was able to shoot a couple promos

MrPink
04-30-2007, 06:22 PM
If ECW were to be run by Heyman, I don't know if they would have enough wrestlers. The whole point of ECW was for it to be hardcore. Do you think the new wrestlers would be willing to do what Sandman, Sabu, New Jack, Terry Funk and the others did? I don't think I've seen any of the new wrestlers in a hardcore match in the new ECW. In fact, I don't know if there were any hardcore matches period...

epo
04-30-2007, 06:30 PM
If ECW were to be run by Heyman, I don't know if they would have enough wrestlers. The whole point of ECW was for it to be hardcore. Do you think the new wrestlers would be willing to do what Sandman, Sabu, New Jack, Terry Funk and the others did? I don't think I've seen any of the new wrestlers in a hardcore match in the new ECW. In fact, I don't know if there were any hardcore matches period...

ECW had alot more to it than that. They had great cruiserweights, technical matches and comedy matches. Sure they highlight the gore, but ECW ran an in-depth show.

Heyman could book any roster you handed to him. If Paul was so awful, Vince wouldn't pay him to sit home. Isn't it interesting that Vince released Kurt Angle, but won't release Paul Heyman?

SPeeDy_Freak
05-01-2007, 05:40 AM
At the end of the day... if ECW gets it's revenge on Vince, then all will be good.

Vince is always willing to humiliate himself for a storyline.

Dougie Brootal
05-01-2007, 05:47 AM
i didnt see this post before, sorry. i think that would be a great idea but it would never happen. To sell the name, means you might have to sell the library which WWE needs for its 24/7 on demand channel and for the Hall of Fame. Plus, who would buy it? Who would run it? I still would like to see someone buy and just let Hyman run it, IMO, he was great at the in ring side of thing but sucked on the business end of it. Also, what channel would take a chance with it? Spike?

"uh huhuhuhuhuhuh uh huhuhuhuhuhuhuh uhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!"
http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10220000/10220517.jpg

K.C.
05-01-2007, 12:22 PM
At the end of the day... if ECW gets it's revenge on Vince, then all will be good.

Vince is always willing to humiliate himself for a storyline.

That's not going to happen. RVD is as good as gone, and the rest are on the way out too. The only guy with any stability now is Dreamer, and he's not going to get pushed.

And Heyman's not coming back. Once the McMahons basically fired him, that was it for him running the show...they'll run the thing into the ground before they bring him back because they're rather fail than give off the signal that a different style of doing things, like Heyman has, can work.

It's just about time to give up on wrestling all together...I know I watch very little nowadays. When they do way too much stupid shit for this long, you just become indifferent.

The shame of it is I thought it was starting to get better with this year's Wrestlemania.