You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
ECPW Showcase Discussion [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : ECPW Showcase Discussion

SpicyMcHaggis
05-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey guys. I ring announce for East Coast Pro Wrestling on their once a month Showcase. On May 5th, they're going to have their biggest show of the year, One Wild Night. I won't be doing that show unfortunately, but I wouldn't want any of you guys to miss a chance at seeing it either. Here's a special video hyping up our 6-Pack Ladder Match for the number one contendership to the Showcase Heavyweight Championship:

ECPW Showcase "One Wild Night" 6-Pack Ladder Match Hype Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWhhIOJDjxA)

Also, the main event has been building up ever since January at the One Year Anniversary show as Archadia will make his long awaited singles return to the ring in ECPW against current champion, Gavin Quest, one on one for the Showcase Heavyweight Championship.

The tag-team scene on Showcase has been hot ever since the first champs were crowned at the momentous One Year Anniversary when Mario Zuto and Ace Wylde defeated several other teams in a Tag Team Turmoil match to become the first ever Showcase Tag Team Champions. Now they're up against their toughest competitors so far in the team of Los Divinos who have been nothing short of ruthless in their quest for tag team gold. These two teams will fight it out to prove once and for all who's the best tag team in Showcase.

Joey Hedges was once part of the tag team known as The Alumni, but back in February he faced The Machine one and one and nearly blew up the entire ECPW Arena when he doused Machine with his water bottle, electrocuting them both. Hedges mind was warped from the incident and he became the pseudo-Samoan monster known only as Tonga. Managed by Preston Montgomery Esq., Tonga is looking to get revenge on the man who turned him into the animal he has become when he faces the returning Machine in a grudge match.

The tag team of JJ Benjamin and TJ Masters, as odd a pairing as it is, has been one of the hottest tag teams in Showcase and are only getting more popular with each match. Now they're going to try and continue that momentum when they face off against the international tag team of The Dublin Destroyer and Otto Von Hess.

The mysterious Fire Lyger from Tokyo City, Mexico has been getting more and more insane with every match he's in. Will his crazy antics pay off when he goes up against the no nonsense Bryan Bombay?

Also, up and comer CK Kross will face off against indy vet Bandido Jr. in singles action and the debuting Mr. Main Event will face off against the hot tempered John Justice.

With three huge main events and plenty of exciting action all night, ECPW Showcase is guaranteed to give you on May 5th "One Wild Night."

Tickets Available at the Door for $8. Bell time is 7:30. Be there!

cougarjake13
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
man if i still lived up there i'd go in a heartbeat

SpicyMcHaggis
05-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I hoped my little piece gave you a little more insight than most indy shows where if you don't know what's going on you don't really know who to cheer for. Showcase has already built a strong fan base and the RonFez.net community could surely add to it.

Krodos
05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
ECW is dead :sad: That bastard Vince killed it and turned it into a laughing stock.

I saw it happen too at the last show at the Hammerstien Ballroom.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Hey guys. Big show tomorrow night...

ECPW Showcase
June 2, 2007 - 7:30pm
ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ

CARD

Showcase Championship Match
***Best 2 out of 3 Falls***
Gavin Quest (c) vs. Archadia

The Showcase Showdown
Elimination Style Tag Team Matches with the Winners Advancing to a Battle Royal to determine who will face the Showcase Champion on July 7th

Elimination Match #1
Dublin Destroyer #1, Dublin Destroyer #2, & Otto Von Heiss
Vs.
JJ Benjamin, TJ Masters, & John Justice

Elimination Match #2
"Superstar" Jon Rome, Bryan Bombay, & Eric Alverado
Vs.
The Machine, Zack Novack, & Kyle Smiley

Elimination Match #3
Chiki Cortez, Ricky Vega, & Mr. Main Event
Vs.
Mario Zuto, Ace Wylde, & Bandido Jr.

Elimination Match #4
The Army of Darkness & Tunga
Vs.
Fire Liger, ?????, & ?????

Tickets Available at the Door for $8!

***Tickets Available at the Door for $8***

I'll be returning to my duties as ring announcer if anyone feels like going. See you there!

Crippler
06-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey guys. Big show tomorrow night...

ECPW Showcase
June 2, 2007 - 7:30pm

Lake Hiawatha? I grew up in Parsippany...where exactly is the building?

boonanas
06-03-2007, 05:43 AM
This is funny. I used to go to these shows when I was younger. They frequently had shows at the Clifton K of C, and I've also went to a few at the ECPW Arena, where the old Gino Caruso would headline everytime to everyone's dismay.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Showcase Results - June 2nd

06/02/07
ECPW Showcase: Event #18

- Los Divinos & Mr. Main Event def. Mario Zuto, Ace Wylde, & Solid Sugar in a Elimination Style Tag Team Match (Survivors: Los Divinos)
- JJ Benjamin, TJ Masters, & Dave Logan def. The Dublin Destroyers & Otto Von Heiss in a Elimination Style Tag Team Match (Survivors: JJ Benjamin & Dave Logan)
- Vincent Valentine, Jake Saint, & Tunga def. Fire Liger & The Next Generation in a Elimination Style Tag Team Match (Survivor: Tunga)
- Zack Novack, The Machine, & Melissa Stripes def. "Superstar" Jon Rome, Eric Alverado, & Bryan Bombay in a Elimination Style Tag Team Match (Survivor: Zack Novack)
- Gavin Quest def. Archadia (2-1) in a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match to retain the ECPW Showcase Title
- Dave Logan won a Battle Royal to become #1 Contender for the Showcase Title

Eric Alverado physically provoked me when taking the microphone from my hands in order to talk when I refused to let him. Month after month he has tried to humiliate me by calling him different names and declaring him a winner when he's clearly lost his match. Now I'm going to take action and make sure that next month is the last time he ever lays his hands on me.

(Side note: My first feud in pro wrestling! I'm excited.)

SpicyMcHaggis
06-14-2007, 05:52 AM
http://a176.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_6bce87e5e13b11c62141bb1eb3fd847f.jpg
Due to an injury sustained outside of wrestling, Gavin Quest has agreed to relinquish his heavyweight championship belt. A one night tournament on July 7th will determine the third Showcase Heavyweight Champion of ECPW.

How will this effect already crowned number one contender Dave Logan who jumped ship from Adrenaline TV to Showcase? Who will be the participants in this one of a kind night? The only way to find out is to be there on July 7th at the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ to see all the exciting action of ECPW Showcase.

Also, rumors are swelling of a brand new internet tv show exclusively for ECPW Showcase hosted by yours truly. Stay tuned for more details.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Here's the debut episode of Showcase Online, hosted by yours truly. WARNING: Quality sucks on my shots a bit but we're working on it. Feedback is welcomed.

SHOWCASE ONLINE: Episode 1 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2037217984)

SpicyMcHaggis
06-21-2007, 07:57 AM
UPDATE ON JULY 7th SHOW: Two new matches added...

Along with the 12 Man Tournament (Six Single Matches, Two Triple Threats, One Final ONE on ONE), there will be a Four Way Tag Team Title Match for the Showcase Tag Team Championship. Champions Ace Wylde and Mario Zuto will defend their titles against JJ Benjamin/TJ Masters, Los Divinos, and THe Dublin Destroyers. Also making his debut will be newcomer M.H. Hustla against the Irate Irishman, John Justice.

Here's a look at how this monumental one night tournament will go down:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/SCTOUNRYSMALLER.jpg

cougarjake13
06-21-2007, 05:39 PM
hey spicy

what ever happened to that other gig you were trying out for ????

did they finish voting yet ????

SpicyMcHaggis
06-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Oh yeah, I made it to the top ten finalists. I doubt I'll win. I've gotten word they don't like me for being an outsider who's only attended one show.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-23-2007, 05:31 AM
SHOWCASE ONLINE DEBUTS OFFICIALLY ON FRIDAY THE 13TH OF JULY

Check it out, here's a breakdown of what you'll see in the upcoming episodes for the month of July...

1.1 - A look at the debut of MH Hustla followed by his first ever interview; highlights of Round 1 of the Heavyweight Championship Tournament

1.2 - Results of the Four Way Tag Team Championship match as well as an interview with the winners; highlights of Round 2 of the Heavyweight Championship Tournament

1.3 - Highlights of the final round of the tournament and an exclusive interview with the brand new Showcase Heavyweight Champion.

SpicyMcHaggis
07-02-2007, 05:33 AM
So we changed the format a bit and are making it a bi-weekly show, here you can see what to expect on this brand new episode:

Showcase Online: 7-02-07 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htl5mbzLtvE)

SpicyMcHaggis
07-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that TONIGHT there will be a huge 12 man tournament to determine a brand new Showcase Heavyweight Champion as well as a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship match for ECPW Showcase at the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ. There will also be a contest for the fans during the event if you wish to come. Brackets will be passed out and filled in by the fans. Whoever has the most accurate pics will receive two free tickets to the next Showcase.

Bell time is @ 7:30. Also, be sure if you haven't already to take a look at Showcase Online at this link (http://www.youtube.com/ecpwshowcaseonline) and find out what some of the tournament participants have to say about the most important tournament of the year for Showcase. Of course I'll be there as ring announcer filling you all in on what you need to know. Hope to see you there!

cougarjake13
07-07-2007, 12:35 PM
spicy

how soon in advance do you know of upcoming events ???

SpicyMcHaggis
07-07-2007, 06:53 PM
i would have put it soon but I got caught up with other stuff.

cougarjake13
07-07-2007, 07:05 PM
i would have put it soon but I got caught up with other stuff.

nah the reason i ask is when will you know if you have a show in the last week of october, early november???

SpicyMcHaggis
07-08-2007, 05:24 AM
Our shows are the first Saturday of every month.

cougarjake13
07-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Our shows are the first Saturday of every month.

gotcha thanks

Cockstrong
07-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Gavin Quest sucks. I have it on good authority that he kisses men folk.

SpicyMcHaggis
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Whatever the case, I don't like his mohawk.

Cockstrong
07-09-2007, 07:25 AM
P.S. - The good authority was me. He's generous with kisses and hugs ;)

SpicyMcHaggis
07-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Well we have a new champion now, after Gavin's injury, and that's Donnie "The Body" Johnson. Exclusive post-show interviews will be aired on the next edition of Showcase Online.

SpicyMcHaggis
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
ECPW "Showcase Online" Episode 2 Now Online

After a little bit of a delay the second episode of ECPW "Showcase Online" is now available to view on youtube.com! This week's edition features exclusive footage from the July 7th Showcase Championship Tournament and never before seen interviews with the Showcase stars. You can view Showcase Online by going to: http://www.youtube.com/ECPWShowcaseOnline or www.ecpw1.com.

ECPW Showcase Returns to the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ on Saturday Night, August 4th at 7:30pm. For more information on that show visit ECPW1.com!

(I am not hosting this one as I was too busy to be in front, however I did edit once again)

SpicyMcHaggis
07-29-2007, 05:47 AM
Here's this week's episode of Showcase Online (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ECPWShowcaseOnline) hyping up the event that will take place THIS SATURDAY on August 4th. What will you see this week?

- Fire Lyger searches for the elusive Tunga.

- CK Kross talks about his aspirations in Showcase

- The Initiative declares war on Showcase

- Eric Alvarado vents his frustrations about his loss to Jon Rome with "Primetime" Joe Milone

- A rundown of what's going on this Saturday at the ECPW Arena at Lake Hiawatha including the two big title matches.

For a look at all the matches that will be taking place log onto www.MySpace.com/ECPWShowcase as well as www.ECPW1.com.

On a side note, I have also been producing The Vincent Valentine Diaries which you can see on www.ECPW1.com.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-03-2007, 09:00 PM
ECPW Showcase
August 4, 2007 - 7:30pm

Showcase Championship Match
Donnie "The Body" Johnson (c) vs. Dave Logan

Showcase Tag Team Title Match
TJ Masters & JJ Benjamin (c) vs. Mario Zuto & Ace Wylde

Los Divinos vs. Zack Novack & Kyle Smiley

Tunga (w/ Preston Montgumery Esq.) vs. Fire Liger

The Army of Darkness (w/ Vincent Valentine) vs. Bryan Bombay & Eric Alverado

CK Kross vs. Mr. Main Event (w/ Jade)

"Superstar" Jon Rome vs. MH Hustla

The Dublin Destroyers & Otto Von Heiss vs. Johnny Eagle, Solid Sugar, & John Justice

SpicyMcHaggis
08-04-2007, 04:05 AM
BTW, that's tonight.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-04-2007, 06:46 PM
So I got to live a dream and join the commentary team. I hope it wasn't just a one night thing.

cougarjake13
08-05-2007, 07:49 AM
So I got to live a dream and join the commentary team. I hope it wasn't just a one night thing.

thats great spicy

how'd that come about ???

SpicyMcHaggis
08-17-2007, 05:45 AM
I got to fill in for the play by play commentator as he got himself involved in one of the storylines. BTW, here's our card for our next show.

Six-Man Tag Team Match
JJ Benjamin, TJ Masters, & Mario Zuto vs. Inititive Members: Jake Saint, The Lady Killer, & Dublin Destroyer #2

Vincent Valentine vs. Zack Novack

Eric Alverado vs. Bryan Bombay

Tunga (w/ Preston Montgumery Esq) vs. CK Kross

Mr. Main Event (w/ Jade) vs. Johnny Eagle

Plus... The Return of "The Body Shop" with Guest Dave Logan

More Matches TBA

SpicyMcHaggis
08-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Brand new episode of the show available on our page at www.youtube.com/ecpwshowcaseonline. Take a look at what went down with our champion and also hear from the leaders of The Initiative.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-04-2007, 06:11 AM
Showcase Results - Sept. 2007

ECPW Showcase Results (09-01-07)

The September 1st edition of Showcase opened with the return of Donnie "The Body" Johnson's "Body Shop" and his guest was none other than Dave Logan. Dave Logan has been chasing after the reigning Showcase Champion for months looking for the opportunity to reclaim the Championship, going so far as to knock out Johnson with a steel chair at the conclusion of the August Showcase event. However, Johnson promised a surprise for Logan and delivered in the form of a restraining order signed by ECPW Commissioner Lance Profit saying that Logan couldn't touch Johnson without being physically provoked. However, Johnson did promise Logan the opportunity to "earn" a Title shot if he won his match later that night against an opponent of his choosing.

Dave Logan returned to the ring later that night to find out who his opponent would be, only to find out that he wouldn't be facing one Showcase star, but rather two... in the form of Ricky Vega & Chiki Cortez, Los Divinos. Logan seemed to have things going his way until Johnson interfered tossing Ricky Vega the Championship Belt. Vega went to hit Logan but he moved out of the way resulting in Cortez being blasted with the ten pounds of gold. Logan grabbed the belt from Vega unfortunately the referee turned around and saw Logan with the foreign object and called for a DQ. Logan and Johnson then got in one another's face, however Logan was unable to attack Johnson due to the restraining order.

In the show's main event, Donnie "The Body" Johnson put his Championship on the line against Kyle Smiley, despite an incredible effort Smiley came up short after being hit by the Championship Belt by Johnson. After the match, Dave Logan re-emerged from the locker room and once again got in Johnson's face. This time during the face to face confrontation, Smiley stumbled to his feet and backed into Johnson knocking him into Logan. Logan seized the moment, attacking Johnson. Johnson eventually escaped the ring, but it was Dave Logan in possession of the Showcase Championship Belt when the show came to a close.

Quick Results
- Bryan Bombay def. Eric Alverado
- MH Hustla' def. Solid Sugar
- "Superstar" Jon Rome def. Corvis Fear
- Jake Saint, Shamus O'Reilly, & Timothy Plasma def. Mario Zuto, JJ Benjamin, & TJ Masters
- Mr. Main Event def. Johnny Eagle
- CK Kross def. Big Dan Logan
- Los Divinos def. Dave Logan by DQ in a Handi-Cap Match
- Vincent Valentine def. Zack Novack
- Ryan Roxbury def. John Justice
- Donnie "The Body" Johnson def. Kyle Smiley to retain the ECPW Showcase Title

SpicyMcHaggis
10-05-2007, 08:54 PM
The New Showcase Online

Episode 6
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytUQmh0Cqmw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytUQmh0Cqmw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Episode 7
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FxhNjlHyZcE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FxhNjlHyZcE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SpicyMcHaggis
10-18-2007, 06:47 AM
ECPW Showcase Presents: Brawl For It All
November 3, 2007 - 7:30pm

2007 Brawl For It All Match
Winner Will Challenge For The Showcase Championship at the Showcase 2nd Anniversery Show This January
FEATURING:
Ace Wylde, Archadia, Big Dan Logan, Bryan Bombay, CK Kross, Corvis Fear, Gavin Quest, Mario Zuto, Mr. Main Event, Tunga (#30), Vincent Valentine and More TBA!

Showcase Title Match
Donnie "The Body" Johnson (c) vs. Dave Logan

TJ & JJ (c) vs. Los Divinos vs. Zuto & Wylde

Tag Team Grudge Match
Gavin Quest & Zack Novack vs. Big Dan Logan & Tunga

CK Kross vs. Mr. Main Event (w/ Jade)

Kyle Smiley vs. "Superstar' Jon Rome

Here's the latest episode of Showcase Online as well!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SvbqIGvPqwA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SvbqIGvPqwA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
By the way, that's me on commentary (I'm the one with the less thrown out voice that does the majority of the talking).

SpicyMcHaggis
10-31-2007, 04:59 AM
A brand new HALLOWEEN EDITION of Showcase Online is now available on our official youtube page which you can get to here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-UnSgGZ8A) and watch more episodes as well.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ss-UnSgGZ8A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ss-UnSgGZ8A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

November 3rd, this Saturday, it's THE BRAWL FOR IT ALL! 30 men in an over-the-top-rope challenge battle royal match to determine a new number one contender for the Showcase Heavyweight Championship. The winner will face off against either Donnie "The Body" Johnson or "The Canadian Outlaw" Dave Logan (depending on the outcome of the Heavyweight Title Match) at the 2nd Year Anniversary Show in January.

We also have a triple threat match for the Showcase Tag Team Championship with the champs TJ Masters and JJ Benjamin facing off against the team of Ace Wylde and Mario Zuto as well as Los Divinos.

Be sure to also catch the triumphant return of Gavin Quest as he helps Zach Novak fight the war against The Initiative in a tag team match where the two of them will face off against "The Samoan Monster" Tunga and Big Dan Logan in a grudge match.

All this and more at the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ. Tickets are $8 at the door. Be there for one of the biggest nights of the year for Showcase!

SpicyMcHaggis
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Tomorrow Night's the Night! (Unless you're reading this on Saturday, then TODAY'S THE DAY!!!

It's the biggest match of the year for ECPW Showcase, the BRAWL FOR IT ALL where we determine a new number one contender for the Showcase Heavyweight Championship title in a match held at the Two Year Anniversary show in January! Come see our main event, all titles on the line, and exciting other matches on the card!

7:30 at the ECPW Arena in Lake Hiawatha, NJ! BE THERE!

SpicyMcHaggis
11-30-2007, 04:01 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RSis-QE0w8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RSis-QE0w8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

New Episode Available!

ECPW Showcase
December 1, 2007 - 7:30pm

CARD

Showcase Title Match - No Disqualifications
Dave Logan (c) vs. Donnie "The Body Johnson

JJ Benjamin & TJ Masters (c) vs. Mr. Main Event & MH Hustla vs. Bryan Bombay & CK Kross

Special Challenge Match
Zack Novack vs. The Newest Member of the Initiative

Archadia vs. Kyle Smiley

Gavin Quest vs. Tunga

Fire Liger & Ryan Roxbury vs. Jake Saint & Timothy Plasma

Shamus O' Riley vs. Ace Wylde

Plus... "Superstar" Jon Rome and More!

Tickets Available at the Door for $8

SpicyMcHaggis
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Brand new website exclusively for our show is available right here...

www.ECPWShowcase.com

All the info you need as well as all the episodes of Showcase Online will be there on that shiny new site. Plus it's got all the info on our 2 Year Anniversary Show which will be held this Saturday at Lake Hiawatha, NJ at the ECPW Arena. Here's some of the matches you'll see that night...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/showcase1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/SamoanStrapMatchSmall.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/SmileyvilleBagofTricksMatchSmall-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/showcasesmallll.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/SurvivorSeriesTagTeamMatchSmall.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/UWAMag99/SHWOCASEsmallllcopy.jpg

Also, newly crowned Jr. Division Champion Steph "The Cobra" Felix will be defending his title, Melissa Stripes makes her return, and a special guest referee for the main event will be revealed! It's all going down this Saturday at the ECPW Arena. Tickets are $8. Show stars at 7:30. Be there!

SpicyMcHaggis
01-21-2008, 08:01 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0X8O0oEb4E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0X8O0oEb4E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SpicyMcHaggis
02-04-2008, 06:37 AM
ECPW Showcase (02/02/08) Results
The February 2nd Edition of Showcase witnessed a much more focused and vicious side of Vincent Valentine's "Initiative".

The show opened with Showcase Champion, Dave Logan coming to the ring. He said he was here tonight to watch the #1 Contenders Match in the main event, but was also looking to compete. He then issued an open challenge to anybody in the locker room. His challenge was accepted by Initiative leader, Vincent Valentine. After the two exchanged words, Logan told Valentine to "put up or shut up" and face him in a match. Valentine refused but instead had his apprentice, Jake Saint, face Logan. After Logan successfully make Saint tap out to the Canadian Maplelock, he was then attacked by a mysterious hooded competitor. After Logan was left laying by the mysterious figure, Valentine then introduced him as the newest member of The Initiative, Christian Faith!

This wouldn't be the only time Christian Faith would make his presence felt that night, at the conclusion of a tremendous tag team match between The Initiative's Tunga & Corvis Fear and Mo Sexton & Zack Novack, Valentine once again unleashed his new monster and The Initiative left both Sexton & Novack in an injured heap.

Later that night, Showcase Official, Dave Cunningham came to the ring and announced that starting on March 1st, Showcase would be kicking off a three month long tournament that would culminate in the crowning of the 1st EVER "Showcase Regional Champion". He also announced that on Thursday, March 13th, Showcase would be broadcasting a special 1 Hour Showcase Online event. Cunningham then closed out the interviewing by calling out Vincent Valentine and challenging him to a Street Fight at the March 1st Showcase event.

Former Showcase Champion, "First Class" Brian Brass addressed his actions at the Showcase 2nd Anniversary Show, where he screwed Gavin Quest out of the Showcase Championship. He said that he spent the last year contemplating the lose and his career and decided that it was time for him to get revenge on his former partner. Gavin Quest then came to the ring and told Brass he had one month to get ready because on March 1st they were going to meet again in the middle of the ring.

In the evenings main event, Donnie "The Body" Johnson defeated Gavin Quest, Archadia, The Machine, Jon Rome, & Kyle Smiley in a 6-Pack Challenge to become #1 Contender for the Showcase Title. The match came down to Johnson & Quest, and just as Quest looked like he was about to pick up the win, Brian Brass ran in and hit Quest with the "B.H.S." costing him the match. Johnson then got on the microphone and guaranteed that Dave Logan would not walk out of Lake Hiawatha as Champion on March 1st and if he was wrong, he would NEVER be seen on Showcase again!

Quick Results
- Dave Logan def. Jake Saint to retain the ECPW Showcase Championship.
- Timothy Plasma def. Johnny Eagle
- Mo Sexton & Zack Novack def. Corvis Fear & Tunga by DQ
- Ace Wylde def. Shamus O’Rilley
- CK Kross & Bryan Bombay def. Mr. Main Event & MH Hustla to retain the ECPW Showcase Tag Team Titles
- TJ Masters & JJ Benjamin def. Fire Liger & Ryan Roxbury to become #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Titles
- Donnie “The Body” Johnson def. Gavin Quest, Archadia, Jon Rome, Kyle Smiley, & Machine in a 6-Pack Elimination Match to become #1 Contender for the Showcase Title

SpicyMcHaggis
03-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Not that anyone really paid attention to the product here, but I left Showcase to focus my efforts on working in a larger role with the NWA. This is the last time I'm going to post about them because the most recent thing they've posted online is probably their best work. I'm currently trying to get their graphics guy (who also happens to be their champ) to come do graphics for me.

I'll post it here and you can see for yourself:

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pquk&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pquk&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pquk_showcase-online-one-hour-part-1_sport">Showcase Online ONE HOUR Part 1</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ECPWShowcase">ECPWShowcase</a></i></div>

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pqyj&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pqyj&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pqyj_showcase-online-one-hour-part-2_sport">Showcase Online ONE HOUR Part 2</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ECPWShowcase">ECPWShowcase</a></i></div>

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pr1b&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pr1b&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pr1b_showcase-online-one-hour-part-3_sport">Showcase Online ONE HOUR Part 3</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ECPWShowcase">ECPWShowcase</a></i></div>

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pr4k&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4pr4k&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pr4k_showcase-online-one-hour-part-4_sport">Showcase Online ONE HOUR Part 4</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ECPWShowcase">ECPWShowcase</a></i></div>