You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
4/30 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 4/30 Podcast

JustJon
05-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm listening to this week's podcast, and I really have to disagree with CT about X-Men 3. I have no clue how he could ever say that was a good movie.

C_T
05-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I mean, there are movies like Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind which are amazing, then there are movies I enjoy while sitting in the theatre. I'm not the action movie guy very often, but I thought X-Men 3 worked overall. Maybe a little too much going on, but certainly not something I'd call "bad." It was a borderline call, but in a pass/fail situation I give it the green light.

CT

Don Stugots
05-09-2007, 06:24 AM
i find that most comic movies are enjoyable to me, i like them better when i watch them at home. except 300, which to me ruled. X3 wasnt terrible, it would have been better if i didnt pay 10 bucks to see it. on HBO it would have been a find.

MrPink
05-09-2007, 06:29 AM
While I enjoy mindless, shoot em up, explode everything action movies; I can't watch a superhero movie.

C_T
05-09-2007, 11:38 AM
i find that most comic movies are enjoyable to me, i like them better when i watch them at home. except 300, which to me ruled. X3 wasnt terrible, it would have been better if i didnt pay 10 bucks to see it. on HBO it would have been a find.

Man, I hated 300 with a passion. Loved Sin City so I'm on board with the idea of Frank Miller adaptations, but it just felt like i was watching a video game. They should have gone ahead and shot 100% of the movie in slo-mo.

While I enjoy mindless, shoot em up, explode everything action movies; I can't watch a superhero movie.

What's not to like about men in spandex?

Don Stugots
05-09-2007, 12:55 PM
i know you hated the movie. for me the appeal was more about why these men were fighting rather than the anything else. they had a sense of honor that could not be taken away.

SIN CITY was cool as hell and i would love to see the sequel.

Don Stugots
05-10-2007, 12:44 PM
having to crap while not at home is easy, just find a starbucks. Please remember this Jivin. I do agree, if you crapped that much and had insurance, you would be in the ER.

JustJon
05-10-2007, 01:24 PM
having to crap while not at home is easy, just find a starbucks. Please remember this Jivin. I do agree, if you crapped that much and had insurance, you would be in the ER.

There is no starbucks when you're trying to take a train home to jersey from nyc

Don Stugots
05-10-2007, 01:43 PM
There is no starbucks when you're trying to take a train home to jersey from nyc

but he was walking around in the city first.

C_T
05-11-2007, 07:57 AM
but he was walking around in the city first.

in a mother-f***ing panic!

Don Stugots
05-11-2007, 08:15 AM
in a mother-f***ing panic!

tell him for the next time STARBUCKS. they get a tax break for letting the public use their restrooms. plus, they are almost always clean. 3rd ave and 67th st. always smells clean too.

JustJon
05-11-2007, 09:24 AM
tell him for the next time STARBUCKS. they get a tax break for letting the public use their restrooms. plus, they are almost always clean. 3rd ave and 67th st. always smells clean too.

crap there daily?

Don Stugots
05-11-2007, 09:29 AM
crap there daily?

when i was doing the pottery barn on 2nd and 69th street last fall, there was no bathroom on site since we were working on it. i would go there 2 or 3 times a day to crap.

Hottub
05-11-2007, 09:31 AM
You people are weird. How can you crap 3 times during a work day? God knows how many at home?

I crap once. I do it very well, then I move on with my day.

Every now and again, I will poo twice. That's it.

Marc with a c
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
You people are weird. How can you crap 3 times during a work day? God knows how many at home?

you're sounding a little sheryl crowish

JustJon
05-11-2007, 09:39 AM

I'm with tub on this. Unless I have food poisoning or something, I'm not crapping 3 times during a single 8 hour period. At least once a day. Some days twice and a rare 3 time a day, but never 3 times in a work day.

Don Stugots
05-11-2007, 09:50 AM

I'm with tub on this. Unless I have food poisoning or something, I'm not crapping 3 times during a single 8 hour period. At least once a day. Some days twice and a rare 3 time a day, but never 3 times in a work day.

firstly, my work day at times is 16 hours long. secondly, with all the fruit and veggies and salads that i have to eat, plus all the water i drink, if i dont crap 3 times a day i feel blotted.