You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RFW: Santiago "Saucy" Sandiego [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RFW: Santiago "Saucy" Sandiego

Charlie The Drops Kid
11-14-2001, 12:49 PM
<b> <i> Running up the the ring, Santiago Sandiego makes his first entrance ever to the RFW ring, and certainly not his last </b><p> He was dressed in all black, save a few yellow circles around his wrists, neckline, belt, and ankles. He stood quite easily at 6'0, weighing in slightly over 220. <p> He grabbed the mic. up, and threw it to the ground. The lights went out, and Needles by System Of a Down broke the silence of the crowd, who, which, not knowing what to think, gave their screams and rallies for him. As the song reached the chorus, pyrotechnics exploded around the ring around him in brief flashes, and as the song continued on he was up on the ropes, with the mic as the light focused on him. <p>
</i><b>SANTIAGO SANDIEGO IS THE NEW TALENT HERE</b><p><i> Like a bat on it's train out of hell, he screeched into the microphone, waited a few seconds, then continued.<p> </i> And he's not going to take any sh*t from any of these weak punks we've seen on stage tonite. Don't get comfortable, because there's a new wave of wrestlers who FAR SURPASS you. This arena will be played like the Blaze played it back in the day, taking out his opponents and making a name for himself to go down in the record books. Don't put that pen down just this second, though, because Santiago Sandiego will be up there shortly. <p> <i> He threw the mic. down once more, the lights flickered for a second, and the song was repeated once more as he exited the ring.

<p>
<p>
<embed src="http://nutritionalfacts.homestead.com/files/sigfin.swf" width=300 height=100>