You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
PWU Commissioner Idol [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : PWU Commissioner Idol

SpicyMcHaggis
05-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Check this out:

Tod Gordon wants YOU to be the next commissioner of Pro Wrestling Unplugged. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0FLA-GKNEQ)

...and of course I couldn't resist the opportunity so...

Here's my submission. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8jXzQHUFo)

Anyone else want in? Go to Pro Wrestling Unplugged's website (http://www.prowrestlingunplugged.com) for more details.

JesterOfSadness
05-03-2007, 10:41 AM
I do have to say that your submission is very good man, heres to hoping you win it.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-03-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll keep you guys posted on when the voting will occur.

cougarjake13
05-03-2007, 12:28 PM
looks good man

let us know when to vote

SpicyMcHaggis
05-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Well, good news so far. On PWU's official website, they've made a sub-site for the contest and my video is the only submission on there so far. I'll keep you guys posted with more updates as this goes along. If the RonFez.net Community can make me the new Commissioner, I'll love you guys forever.

(Forever? For-ever-ever? For-ever-ever?)

Yes, forever. This is the beginning of my Road to New Alhambra.

cougarjake13
05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
would you really wanna win by default ???

just kidding good luck

SpicyMcHaggis
05-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Here's my competition. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfNh1oGY6xM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eprowrestlingunplugged%2Eco m%2Fidol%2Ehtm) Let's hope they don't vote for the dumbass pair of tits.

JesterOfSadness
05-08-2007, 08:24 PM
I laughed at the first kid. I run these streets bitch. Laffo.

As for the chic, I wonder how much duct tape it took to squeeze her bewbs together to try and look hot. Didn't watch the referee one, but still after watching yours Spicy, you should win it.

cougarjake13
05-09-2007, 03:14 PM
ya that chick wasnt all that hot

and i all heard was the word bitch, did she ever learn any other words ???

its all you spicy

SpicyMcHaggis
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that this Saturday I'll be at the New Alhambra Arena for their show and there will be a PWU Commissioner Idol segment where myself and four others will be showcased. If anyone is in the area or will be, come on down to support me if you'd like. The show also looks to be a good show and PWU continues the tradition of the original ECW with hardcore rules and good wrestling.

JesterOfSadness
05-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that this Saturday I'll be at the New Alhambra Arena for their show and there will be a PWU Commissioner Idol segment where myself and four others will be showcased. If anyone is in the area or will be, come on down to support me if you'd like. The show also looks to be a good show and PWU continues the tradition of the original ECW with hardcore rules and good wrestling.

Update us when you can bud.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-20-2007, 07:47 AM
So here's how it went...

Tod Gordon invited us into the ring. I knew right away that I was going to be booed and Kitty with the tiny titties was going to be cheered. Of course she was dressed like a total tramp. So I played it off. I played to the crowd. I knew I was going to get a reaction so I basically pulled out the heel moves of Christian in the style of "I know they're booing but I'm treating it like they all love me anyways."

To be quite honest, it was a lot of fun. I mean, I now get to say I was in the ring of the former ECW Arena with Tod Gordon himself. I'm hoping he noticed that I was in character the entire time and even sent him word that I'm willing to continue being this character if it gets a good reaction. Of course, the voting is up to the fans and there were a lot of fans there who were pissed off because they don't want to see PWU run by some ho-bag from down the block wearing fifteen push up bras who doesn't know a damn thing about wrestling. The guys who run PWU really liked my professionalism but they were also aware that the crowd is going to cheer heavily for a girl anyway.

If the voting happens to be online, I'm counting on all of you guys to help me out.

ralphbxny
05-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Just let us know!!

JesterOfSadness
05-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Just let us know!!

Yeah man, let us know if the voting is online, cause we got your back.

lleeder
05-20-2007, 01:47 PM
I thought your entry was perfect. You sounded way better then the other ones. Very focused and professional. If you get a chance to play up your heel character against that girl I suggest you try to sway the crowd by bringing a hot girl out with you. Something like "You want Tits and ass well have you met my Ass-sistant".

SpicyMcHaggis
05-20-2007, 03:00 PM
You might be onto something, Leeder. Any takers here from the board willing to go to Philly if I do get invited back?

lleeder
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
You might be onto something, Leeder. Any takers here from the board willing to go to Philly if I do get invited back?

I'm not a hot chick but I'd come check it out if its on the weekend.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-20-2007, 03:29 PM
The next show is the 16th. Crazy 8. It's a tournament like I've never seen before. The entire ring area is surrounded by a cage, there are ropes dangling from the ceiling...my words don't do it justice. Just check it out here on their site for it. (http://www.prowrestlingunplugged.com/pwucrazy8/index.html)

SpicyMcHaggis
05-21-2007, 06:45 PM
VOTING FOR FIRST SERIES OF VIDEOS:
Each week will be a new "series" of videos to be voted on. The field will be narrowed down to approximately 10 choices in the coming weeks.

- Mike Sanz
- Kitty
- Cyrus Pheonyx
- Sean

**TO VOTE SEND AN E-MAIL TO PWUCOMMISSIONERIDOLVOTING@yahoo.com WITH YOU CHOICE(S) WINNERS FROM FIRST SERIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THIS WEBSITE IN ONE WEEK. THE WINNERS WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND.**

Vote for me guys! I'm counting on all of you!

cougarjake13
05-22-2007, 03:31 AM
VOTING FOR FIRST SERIES OF VIDEOS:
Each week will be a new "series" of videos to be voted on. The field will be narrowed down to approximately 10 choices in the coming weeks.

- Mike Sanz
- Kitty
- Cyrus Pheonyx
- Sean

**TO VOTE SEND AN E-MAIL TO PWUCOMMISSIONERIDOLVOTING@yahoo.com WITH YOU CHOICE(S) WINNERS FROM FIRST SERIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THIS WEBSITE IN ONE WEEK. THE WINNERS WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND.**

Vote for me guys! I'm counting on all of you!

your mike sanz no ???

SpicyMcHaggis
05-22-2007, 04:09 AM
Yes guys, I am Mike Sanz. Vote for Mike Sanz, which is me.

JesterOfSadness
05-22-2007, 04:23 AM
Done and done, sir.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Spread the word! Is it at all possible for every member of RonFez.net to simply just do one e-mail? That would put my votes over the top!

SpicyMcHaggis
05-22-2007, 10:30 AM
UPDATE: From Tod Gordon posted on their fan board...

"Quick note. We are determined to make this contest as legitimate as humanly possible. We have computer people ( I'm certainly not one of them ) who can check isp addresses if something seems odd. You can vote more than once, so there's no need to make up screen names, but if 1 person votes 100 times, we'll factor that in. Also, when we get to the finalists, you may vote differently as their videos will be a distant memory and they will have to perform live in front of all of you. We will make this a legit fan's deal if it kills us. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program."

ralphbxny
05-22-2007, 11:58 AM
you got man!

SpicyMcHaggis
05-22-2007, 07:04 PM
If anyone is having trouble with the e-mail, just make sure the address isn't in all capitals as it will most likely be sent back to you.

If it is not working, try this address...

PWUCommisionerIdolVoting@yahoo.com

JesterOfSadness
05-23-2007, 12:17 PM
If anyone is having trouble with the e-mail, just make sure the address isn't in all capitals as it will most likely be sent back to you.

Now you tell me.

cougarjake13
05-23-2007, 02:31 PM

that address didnt work

lleeder
05-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Sent my vote good luck buddy.

cougarjake13
05-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Sent my vote good luck buddy.

i tried the address both ways and got that mailer deamon notice

it went thru okay for you ???

lleeder
05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
i tried the address both ways and got that mailer deamon notice

it went thru okay for you ???

Shit same thing happened to me.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-23-2007, 03:05 PM
I've brought it to their attention and I'm hoping they'll resolve it.

cougarjake13
05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I've brought it to their attention and I'm hoping they'll resolve it.

good good

hopefully they fix it soon

SpicyMcHaggis
05-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Ok, so they were having trouble with their e-mail account, too. Send all votes to this new address...

pwuvoting@yahoo.com

JesterOfSadness
05-24-2007, 10:18 AM
I blame Kitty for this.

cougarjake13
05-24-2007, 02:09 PM
done sir !!!!!!!

SpicyMcHaggis
05-25-2007, 04:46 AM
Thank you, and hopefully it just wasn't only the two of you that voted for me.

cougarjake13
05-25-2007, 04:51 AM
Thank you, and hopefully it just wasn't only the two of you that voted for me.

is there a place were they're keeping a running tally of votes ???

SpicyMcHaggis
05-25-2007, 04:58 AM
I'm guessing they're just counting all the e-mails at the office wherever their tech crew works.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-25-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.foto-mark.com/PWU/PWU070519/PWU070519-221604.jpg

Caption this (by the way, that's me).

JesterOfSadness
12-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Not really worth making a new thread for this, but I was reading something on Somethingawful.com, and came across a Wrestling thread that included this link.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ers/502714764.html

So Spicy, are you still into this indy fed especially after *apparently) the whole idol thing was rigged?