You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
If god is love and love is blind...... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : If god is love and love is blind......

LionHeart
04-20-2001, 06:50 AM
Does that make Ray Charles god?!?

Just curious.....
-LionHeart

Seems like everything I like can make me sick, poor, or fat. -David Lee Roth

HordeKing1
04-20-2001, 01:34 PM
LIONHEART - Hmmmm. You begin, "If God is love.." You're assuming that there is a God or Gods and that, my friend is a pretty big assumption. If we temporarily suspend disbelief and go with this concept we must then determine if we can ascribe human emotions such as love upon her/him/them? Seems like a pretty big conceit to me. Again let's suspend disbelief. What is "love?" To some it is a "many splendored thing." To others it is a "battlefield." Apparently some believe that love is "blind." This may be so, but how come there are so many paper bags around Roseanne's house? As for Ray Charles, if you believe the Bible's account of creation, God/s created light. What use would a blind God/s have for light? Clearly Ray Charles is not God. (But Jennifer Love Hewitt is indeed a Goddess).

LionHeart
04-21-2001, 05:08 PM
I'm glad I got that one cleared up....and yes, I agree, Jennifer Love Hewitt is a goddess. The "MS" commercials are uplifting but why does she not look straight into the camera?

Does HordeKing1 know the answer to this one?

-LionHeart

Seems like everything I like can make me sick, poor, or fat. -David Lee Roth

HordeKing1
04-21-2001, 07:30 PM
LIONHEART - The Godess rewards her worshippers by profiling some of her more appreciated assets.