You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RFW: Revision of the first rp... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RFW: Revision of the first rp...

RF Godfather
11-16-2001, 12:06 PM
This is property of RxH Productions and anything produced herein is subject to copyrights and patents pending. I am rewriting my premier roleplay for those individals who could not or would not read my rp at its original length, therefore negating the opimum enjoyment factor at its purest sense. I thought I was acting as a sample but... This HEAVILY edited version is the "Cliff's Note" edition. Names and situations have been altered from the original but the jist and the clues are the same. Enjoy it, I enjoyed writing the first one but... UGH! I try to indoctrinate and... Here I go again! For all those who did not read it, I won't be writing any real long posts/rps again, happy... k?!?
[Scene 1: Live in a soldout Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York for a local RFW house show. The show starts with the regular pyro and the boom cam pans to the audience and some noteworthy signs are: "I AM A RF MARK, MARK!" various W.O.W. signs, I want to be a RF REEF REGULAR!, CALL ME, SILK!; POOTER = MY BABYSITTER; MEOW!, IRIS LOVES YOU!, BOY HOWDY, OPIE(um) and ANT(hrax) 3:16; NORTON WHAT? and a man in a business suit raising his sign high in the air, "Pochiello is GO(O)D!"]

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another installment of the RFW LIVE! We have a tremendous card in store for the folks at home as... *hears something on his earpiece* This could be interesting, can we get a cameraman to the parking lot backstage, asap! Something is going down... this is exciting, ain't it Paul!

[On the FezTron, we can see the parking lot area. From the corner of the screen, a black stretch limosine with a license plate that reads "RFM 1" pulls up and then comes to a complete stop. The chauffeur, identified as Smooth, the Limo Driver exits his door and fixes his suit, tie and hair. He looks at the camera for a split second.]

Smooth: Now that's Smooth!

[He decides to walk to one of the many side doors and out comes... The FezTron screen is covered by dollar signs falling and a chronometer with the big hand on the one and the small hand on the ten as the seconds hand spins. A caption at the bottom in red and blue lettering reads: THE TIME FOR THE TRUTH... IS TONIGHT! The transmission is cut. Feed ends.]

Jim Ross: Who is that, Paul? A new superstar, faction, a newcomer from a rival federation? I hope we get some answers, folks? Stay tuned, we have to, as they say on the streets, "pay some bills!" We'll be back with some great RFW action...

{cuts to a commecial break}

[Nearing the 11 o'clock hour, after seven solid matches, in between were the chronometer vignettes with the dollar signs playing between the breaks . It is time for the main event of the evening which pits two local indy stars, Hail and Loki. After twelve solid minutes of mat wrestling and aerial mauevers from said wrestlers the lights go out and the vignettes that were playing thoughout the night begins to reverberate on the FezTron.]

Jim Ross: It looks like we are finally going to find out that whole ongoing mess tonight!

Paul Heyman: With this much, buildup, it better be good!

[The clock on the screen with the dollar signs begins to shake violently and a Dudley Boy-esque firework hits the FezTron and white smoke bathes the entranceway. "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed plays over the PA system. The fans hold their collective breaths in anticipation of what could be. They begin to chant along with closed fists in the air. From the thick fog appears a purple haze that falls over the arena as a wall of pyro envelops the rampway. A movie screen that reads THE PROTOTYPE covers the rampway and a person's silhouette is the only thing that can be made out. All of a sudden the individual kicks the screen as pyro pops and he is now visible to the crowd. "The Prototype" RonFez Mark McMahon in full wrestling gear runs down the aisle towards the ring to the largest pop of the night.]

<Marquee> Get up....down with the sickness... you mig