You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Ribs Wet or Dry? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Ribs Wet or Dry?

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 10:44 AM
How do you prefer them.

A.J.
05-31-2007, 10:47 AM
I've never even seen a dry rib before.

Freakshow
05-31-2007, 10:48 AM
I've never even seen a dry rib before.

Go to Red Hot and Blue. It's Memphis style, so they have dry ribs, I think you can mix and match. Also get the banana pudding and the grandma's potato salad.

reillyluck
05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
I like them with bbq sauce.

cupcakelove
05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Why would you want a dry rib?

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 10:50 AM
I like them with bbq sauce.
Before or after there cooked?

reillyluck
05-31-2007, 10:50 AM
is it like just seasoning is dry and sauces are wet? Im a yankee. i dont understand this shit!!! LOL

reillyluck
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Before or after there cooked?

while its cooking. its brushed on while its on the grill.

IMSlacker
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Dry ribs are great. That's what they serve at Rendezvous in Memphis. You can mail order them here (http://www.hogsfly.com/) if you're interested in trying them.

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 10:52 AM
Why would you want a dry rib?
OK to specify
Dry- ribs prepared with no sauce, rubbed with a seasoning mix prior to cooking.
Wet- prepared with sauce before cooking is finished.

Dry does not mean dried out.

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 10:52 AM
while its cooking. its brushed on while its on the grill.
So Reilly is wet!

Freakshow
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Traditionally Memphis Style ribs are smoked "dry", meaning that only a dry rub is applied. If a sauce is present it is served on the side at the table to be added or not by the lucky person with a full plate of ribs in front of them.
Memphis dry ribs are smoked much the way other barbecue pork ribs are prepared. However in Memphis the quality of the ribs and the flavor of the meat are much more important than any sauce or seasoning. This is an old tradition that dates back to the early days of barbecue when a barbecue shack really was a shack.

Fat_Sunny
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Some Folks From Tennessee Opened A Dry BBQ Place Out Here In Western NJ And It Didn't Last. Because Dry BBQ Is Gross!!

WET ONLY And The Sloppier The Better !!

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Some Folks From Tennessee Opened A Dry BBQ Place Out Here In Western NJ And It Didn't Last. Because Dry BBQ Is Gross!!

Do they give you an option?

reillyluck
05-31-2007, 10:55 AM
So Reilly is wet!

thats the way i roll, baby :lol:

Fat_Sunny
05-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Do they give you an option?

No, Chicken Or Ribs Were Dry Only. You Even Had To Ask For Sauce On The Side!

F_S Likes It So Oozing With Cooked-On Sauce That You Need To Wear A Poncho!

Recyclerz
05-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Both!

topless_mike
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
dry ribs fo' sho'

sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

Sarge
05-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Dry ribs are great, but I have to go with wet as my choice.

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 11:08 AM
dry, with a side order of pelvic bone
http://neovox.cortland.edu/oldsite/dorm/dorm_04/anorexic1.jpg

reillyluck
05-31-2007, 11:09 AM

thats phrom phishy's personal photo gallery isnt it?

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
that made me laugh out loud! :laugh:

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 11:16 AM

that made me laugh out loud! :laugh:

hahaha Oh i love you guys :clap:

and ill have you know my girlfriend looks beautiful, and does not look like that, thank god.

feralBoy
05-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Go to Red Hot and Blue. It's Memphis style, so they have dry ribs, I think you can mix and match. Also get the banana pudding and the grandma's potato salad.

I like red, hot and blue. It's a chain, but they have pretty good ribs, and I think the one in VA has a pool table.

Most true BBQ'ers say that you have to have your ribs dry. And usually that means a dry rub before it's cooked, and they sprinkle some dry rub on it after it's cooked. Even on pulled pork, alot of people think it's sacriledge to put sauce on a pulled pork sandwich.

I like it both ways, but in long island I think we put sauce on everything. All meals are served with honey mustard and ketchup.

IMSlacker
05-31-2007, 11:24 AM
No comments from the commie bastards?

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 11:25 AM
No comments from the commie bastards?
I posted!

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 11:27 AM
I posted!

I tried giving up ribs, because of little jesus, i just cant, I am sorry.

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 11:32 AM
it's ok, i wouldn't want you giving up anything you enjoy :smile:

*edit* hey! wait a minute! weren't you vegan for like 2 years?

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 11:35 AM

well like a 1 1/2 years or so.

I could be one again, but back then lettuce and veggies didnt bother me like they do now.

reeshy
05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
When I was in the service, i was stationed for a short time in Key west...they like their ribs dry....it was ok......then I was stationed in San Diego and they did it wet.....loved it!!!!!

Freakshow
05-31-2007, 11:37 AM

I could be one again, but back then lettuce and veggies didnt bother me like they do now.

Also--bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good...

crb1
05-31-2007, 11:39 AM
I had to go with dry, only because I've had several experiences where people used a lot of sauce to cover up poor quality BBQ.

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Also--bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good...
ooo dry or wet bacon.

Cleophus James
05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
ok I may have misposted. I would like to revise commie bastard to persons with commie bastard tendencies.

tupper65
05-31-2007, 11:42 AM
With a nice dry rub is my fav.
My Mom used to make them in the oven with a really spicy bbq sauce, but I havent had them like that in 20 years.
I gotta find that recipe!

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 11:48 AM

Ohhh that's right, I'm sorry :(

Pretty soon there will be nothing left you can eat.

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Ohhh that's right, I'm sorry :(

Pretty soon there will be nothing left you can eat.

yea I know, it stinks.

King Hippos Bandaid
05-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Wet Ribs are Better, not that i would not LOVE some Dry Ribs. For Local Rib joints Famous Daves and Big Ed's is all over jersey. I enjoy their Ribs

:king:

Devo37
05-31-2007, 11:58 AM
I like them how Earl likes them: Baked!!!

Hottub
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM

thats the way i roll, baby :lol:

I love this place!!!!

lleeder
05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
I like'em both ways.

Landblast
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
I like them how Earl likes them: Lost!!!

fixed it.

Bellyfullasnot
05-31-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm into the wet ribs. If anybodys looking for an idea, do the ribs in a crock pot. Set it up when you do your morning coffee and come home to dinner. The meat will just fall off the bone, and it's less work.

Heather 8
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Wet... and screw you for posting a food poll while I'm in Cycle 1 of the Extreme Fat Smash diet. :nono:

IMSlacker
05-31-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm into the wet ribs. If anybodys looking for an idea, do the ribs in a crock pot. Set it up when you do your morning coffee and come home to dinner. The meat will just fall off the bone, and it's less work.

Ewww.

Here's an idea: Throw some ham n' eggs into the crock pot too.

DarkHippie
05-31-2007, 01:40 PM
I love em both, but dry ribs have the edge. They're so hard to find around here though

PapaBear
05-31-2007, 01:43 PM
I started a thread just about one trip to Red Hot and Blue, once. They were AWEFUL!!!! And they were beef, too. Who the fuck eats beef ribs? Maybe I just went there on a bad day.

BTW... I can't choose. I usually like wet, but I can't turn down a rib (as long as it's pork).

IMSlacker
05-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Who the fuck eats beef ribs?

That's all they eat down here in Texas. Barbarians!

Fat_Sunny
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Ewww.

Here's an idea: Throw some ham n' eggs into the crock pot too.

Hey, Slacker, You're On Track To Be A Really Good Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyfullasnot

If You Eat Crock Pot Ribs, You Really Do End Up With A Belly Fulla Snot !

lleeder
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
I posted!

You could eat beef ribs.

Bellyfullasnot
05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Ouch!

cartshlepper
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
mmm, wet, yes, wet. wait, were talking about ribs?

sailor
05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
hahaha Oh i love you guys :clap:

and ill have you know my girlfriend looks beautiful, and does not look like that, thank god.

i knew you'd never want a fatty like that.

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 03:57 PM
You could eat beef ribs.

thanks but i tried, me no like :sad:

weekapaugjz
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
i like both, but prefer a dry rib in which i can apply the sauce. im not a big fan of ribs that are just slathered in sauce. ill still eat them, but wishing there wasn't so much sauce.

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 03:59 PM
i knew you'd never want a fatty like that.

that made me laugh alot. That was great. :laugh:

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 03:59 PM
oh yea i like DRy rib btw, as bbq sauce tends to upset my stomach

sailor
05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
oh yea i like DRy rib btw, as bbq sauce tends to upset my stomach

it give you a sour stomach? :glurps:

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 04:02 PM
it give you a sour stomach? :glurps:

ive got a bad stomach to begin with, it just brings on my problems, so i try to avoid it.

sailor
05-31-2007, 04:04 PM
ive got a bad stomach to begin with, it just brings on my problems, so i try to avoid it.

i think wet ribs are just a way to cover up for poor ribs. you dion't take a nice juicy steak and douse it in sauce. if ya want some on the side, great, but let's not get crazy here.

PhishHead
05-31-2007, 04:06 PM
i think wet ribs are just a way to cover up for poor ribs. you dion't take a nice juicy steak and douse it in sauce. if ya want some on the side, great, but let's not get crazy here.

we think alike my friend.

A good piece of steak made rare/medium rare has enough of its juices to make a sauce itself. Its the only proper way to eat a good piece of meat.

RoseBlood
05-31-2007, 04:09 PM

we think alike my friend.

A good piece of steak made rare/medium rare has enough of its juices to make a sauce itself. Its the only proper way to eat a good piece of meat.

My father cringes whenever my mom puts steak sauce on her steak. He hates to see anyone do that and I have to agree with him there.

Turtle
05-31-2007, 04:37 PM
cook 'em with a dry rub, if you want to add bbq sauce afer they are done than thats up to you. but don't try and cover up dry meat by covering it with sauce

Hottub
05-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Somehow, I trust Turtle.

Iowa City, Ia

Ooohhhh!!

Anyway, there are some people who boil their ribs before grilling. I can't think of a better way to suck the flavor out.
I personally do a nice, simple dry rub. Cook them badboys over a whisper of a flame for hours. While periodically brushing with wet.

I'm starving....

DonInNC
05-31-2007, 04:49 PM
but don't try and cover up dry meat by covering it with sauce

Bingo.

Real falling off the bone ribs are best dry rub. The ones at Red Hot and Blue need sauce.

JokesaboutPants
05-31-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.remiz.hu/remiz/remiz_kepek/images/remiz_lavakovon_n.jpg

Like this

lleeder
05-31-2007, 04:58 PM
I just got this new cajun mesquite rub...so good on chicken and steak. Can't wait to put some on pork.

Hottub
05-31-2007, 05:17 PM
I just got this new cajun mesquite rub...so good on chicken and steak. Can't wait to put some my dick.

:bye::wub:

Freakshow
05-31-2007, 05:46 PM
I started a thread just about one trip to Red Hot and Blue, once. They were AWEFUL!!!! And they were beef, too. Who the fuck eats beef ribs? Maybe I just went there on a bad day.

BTW... I can't choose. I usually like wet, but I can't turn down a rib (as long as it's pork).

Sounds like a bad trip. I'm 99% percent sure their main menu has pork ribs. Plus their potato salad is so good, it's hard to eat any other after you've had it.

hedges
05-31-2007, 06:15 PM
I think I had dry ribs once, as I can remember, at Tucumcari N.M., at a roadside stand. I'ts been about twenty years, the ribs were excellent, and they were dry (I'm not sure if they were beef or pork). The restaurant I work at now I don't think does anthing traditionally right, but the ribs remain delicious. It is ususally a buffet/grilling situation. They take baby-back ribs and boil them in water. When it comes time for the dinner, they dip the ribs in the sauce (usually a mixture of Cattleman's and some custom blend ) and grill it. This is definitely wet-style, but from what I know, not real slow-cooking. The ribs are good, but I want the real thing.

yeti
05-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Wet and sloppy, but I would like to try them dry.

Cleophus James
06-01-2007, 03:19 AM
Somehow, I trust Turtle.

Iowa City, Ia

Ooohhhh!!

Anyway, there are some people who boil their ribs before grilling. I can't think of a better way to suck the flavor out.
I personally do a nice, simple dry rub. Cook them badboys over a whisper of a flame for hours. While periodically brushing with wet.

I'm starving....
Problem with Iowa?

I also hate when meat is boiled before grilled.

A.J.
06-01-2007, 03:55 AM
I started a thread just about one trip to Red Hot and Blue, once. They were AWEFUL!!!!

Red Hot and Poo sucks. Go to Rocklands.

topless_mike
06-01-2007, 04:24 AM

or you can boil them them first, then throw them on the barbie to char them up.
yum!

xample
06-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I have to shout out here

If you are ever in the Clarksville, TN area..

Ribb Doctor (http://www.ribbdoctorx.com/)

This is the place for perfect wet ribs.

Snacks
06-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Wet Ribs are Better, not that i would not LOVE some Dry Ribs. For Local Rib joints Famous Daves and Big Ed's is all over jersey. I enjoy their Ribs

I wsh they were all over NJ. only 1 location in old bridge (or matawan). Thats the only one I know of, if you know of more tell me please I want to go. Its been like 5 years since my last visit.

Do they still offer all you can eat baby back ribs?

No one has mentioned there are 2 types of ribs, pork and beef.

I love my baby back ribs cooked with a bbq sauce. they melt in your mouth, moist, just tasty. I have tried dry rub ribs before and never like them. Every now and then I give them a try and always disppointed. They are always "Dry" and its not just the outside. They are tough and hard to chew. They a tough like a spare rib.

What other good rib places are there in NJ? I know Famous Daves is a chain, they are decent nothing great. Tiffanys are really good, but what other places have really good wet babay back ribs?

tupper65
06-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Big Ed's Ribs are great, but we haven't been there in a while. The last time we went, we sat near the kitchen and the cook (I think it was Ed) came out all sweaty with blood all over his apron. My wife almost threw up and we haven't been there since.

Crispy123
06-02-2007, 06:09 AM
Somehow, I trust Turtle.

Iowa City, Ia

Ooohhhh!!

Because Jersey is so well known for good ribs and what else........

oh yeah, Bon Jovi

Landblast
06-02-2007, 06:14 AM
If your ever in this area,..we have a place called Dixie Bones (http://www.dixiebones.com/) most of their ribs are dry, very good. Family owned, lines out the door.
They have a side called Muddy Spuds that are the best tasting potatoes i've ever had anywhere.

ChoppedLiver
06-02-2007, 06:15 AM
Dry rub, long cook, sauce on the side.

Fat_Sunny
06-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Big Ed's Ribs are great, but we haven't been there in a while. The last time we went, we sat near the kitchen and the cook (I think it was Ed) came out all sweaty with blood all over his apron. My wife almost threw up and we haven't been there since.

Was It His Blood Or Meat Blood? Either Way, Yuck!

F_S Stopped Into KFC For A Late Night Snack On Weds Or Thurs. As He Walked In The Door, The Large Gal Behind The Counter Had Her Back To Him, And Was Coughing Uncontrollably As She Packed The Box For The Guy At The Drive-Thru Window.

F_S Is Not A Germaphobe, But This Scene Was Too Much For Him, And He Turned Around And Walked Out.

spot
06-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Cooked with a dry-rub..finished with sauce. Served wet please, with cole slaw and hush puppies.

sailor
06-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Was It His Blood Or Meat Blood? Either Way, Yuck!

F_S Stopped Into KFC For A Late Night Snack On Weds Or Thurs. As He Walked In The Door, The Large Gal Behind The Counter Had Her Back To Him, And Was Coughing Uncontrollably As She Packed The Box For The Guy At The Drive-Thru Window.

F_S Is Not A Germaphobe, But This Scene Was Too Much For Him, And He Turned Around And Walked Out.

the guy's chopping up meat, he's gonna have blood on his apron. no biggie. the coughing would make me leave as well.

BIGASS307Buddays
06-02-2007, 08:52 AM
mmmmmmmmmm ribs. I choose Baby Backs ove religion, sorry fellow jews... but them ribs be some fine swine...I like my ribs hickory smoked and wet a real smokey bbq sauce... even though some dry ribs are fucken sweet
You want some good ribs try

Dinosaur Bar B Que
www.dinosaurbarbque.com
646 W 131st St
New York, NY 10027

sailor
06-02-2007, 09:01 AM
mmmmmmmmmm ribs. I choose Baby Backs ove religion, sorry fellow jews... but them ribs be some fine swine...I like my ribs hickory smoked and wet a real smokey bbq sauce... even though some dry ribs are fucken sweet

Dinosaur Bar B Que
www.dinosaurbarbque.com
646 W 131st St
New York, NY 10027

yeah, that one came up during the show when guy fieri was talkin' ribs.

weekapaugjz
06-02-2007, 09:10 AM

Dinosaur Bar B Que
www.dinosaurbarbque.com
646 W 131st St
New York, NY 10027

yeah, that one came up during the show when guy fieri was talkin' ribs.

the original one is in syracuse and there is another in rochester. they have the best bbq sauces i have ever had. the habenero hot bbq sauce is my favorite. the roasted garlic honey bbq is pretty fantastic as well. if you get the chance definately go, its great stuff. now i really want to go to the bbq place down the street from me...

Cleophus James
06-02-2007, 09:12 AM
habenero hot bbq sauce
Ah man I need to get me some!

King Hippos Bandaid
06-02-2007, 09:26 AM
I wsh they were all over NJ. only 1 location in old bridge (or matawan). Thats the only one I know of, if you know of more tell me please I want to go. Its been like 5 years since my last visit.

I love my baby back ribs cooked with a bbq sauce. they melt in your mouth, moist, just tasty. I have tried dry rub ribs before and never like them. Every now and then I give them a try and always disppointed. They are always "Dry" and its not just the outside. They are tough and hard to chew. They a tough like a spare rib.

What other good rib places are there in NJ? I know Famous Daves is a chain, they are decent nothing great. Tiffanys are really good, but what other places have really good wet babay back ribs?

Thats Right , The big Eds in Piscataway Closed, it is now a Charlie browns, There is one in Wareton Ext 68 on GSP, There is one in Dayton up North, Also in Cherry Hill, a nice array of choices, best Ribs are in Old Bridge in my Opinion

Hottub
06-02-2007, 09:36 AM

And you forgot about lamb ribs.
Brushed with Chimichurri and slow grilled until they start to get crispy.

NickyL0885
06-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Famous Daves FTW! great ribs and they have like a six pack of sauces on the table so, u can switch it up whenever you want. i do like my ribs to have a nice kick to em, but not spicy.

King Hippos Bandaid
06-02-2007, 09:39 AM
And you forgot about lamb ribs.
Brushed with Chimichurri and slow grilled until they start to get crispy.

HT Now im Starving, Lamb Ribs, I am Partial to Baby(notback)Ribs, they just fall off the Bone

MobCounty
06-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Rudy's dry pork ribs in Austin Tx.

patsopinion
06-02-2007, 10:42 AM
No, Chicken Or Ribs Were Dry Only. You Even Had To Ask For Sauce On The Side!

F_S Likes It So Oozing With Cooked-On Sauce That You Need To Wear A Poncho!

i requre i a poncho also

almost irresponsibly wet
and spicy as shit so when you eat them it burns a little and forces you to make an almost slurping noise as you devour

JesterOfSadness
06-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Big Ed's by me is great, also a place I went to in PA called "Smokey Bones", they had good ribs as well.

Chilis its hit or miss,
Applebees sucks when it comes to ribs.

Fat_Sunny
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
i requre i a poncho also

almost irresponsibly wet
and spicy as shit so when you eat them it burns a little and forces you to make an almost slurping noise as you devour

Gvac Was Soooooo Right!!

patsopinion
06-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Gvac Was Soooooo Right!!

que?

Fat_Sunny
06-02-2007, 11:00 AM
que?

http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1334987#post1334987

patsopinion
06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1334987#post1334987

my vanity didn't allow me to read that thread before(i imagined it was going to be a pats appreciation thread and couldn't allow that dream to be crushed)

NOWORLDGOV
06-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Dry Ribs

Fat_Sunny
06-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Dry Ribs

Henceforth, The World Government Will Authorize Wet Ribs Only.

You Are Out Of Luck.

Cleophus James
06-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Henceforth, The World Government Will Authorize Wet Ribs Only.

You Are Out Of Luck.
Thanks a lot NOWORLDGOV

weekapaugjz
06-11-2007, 10:26 PM
i had a fantastic half rack of dry ribs tonight with a side of sweet potato fries and macaroni and cheese. one of the best meals i have eaten in months. i wish i could eat barbeque every night of the week.

Fat_Sunny
06-11-2007, 10:28 PM
i had a fantastic half rack of dry ribs tonight with a side of sweet potato fries and macaroni and cheese. one of the best meals i have eaten in months. i wish i could eat barbeque every night of the week.

Dude, You Sure You Got Enough Carbs With Those Ribs??? Sounds Delicious, Though!

weekapaugjz
06-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Dude, You Sure You Got Enough Carbs With Those Ribs??? Sounds Delicious, Though!

hey, when jz goes out for some barbeque the last thing he is thinking about is watching what he eats. jz could have eaten another half rack and two more sides, maybe some collard greens with some cornbread. mmmm.....barbeque...

Fat_Sunny
06-11-2007, 10:33 PM
hey, when jz goes out for some barbeque the last thing he is thinking about is watching what he eats. jz could have eaten another half rack and two more sides, maybe some collard greens with some cornbread. mmmm.....barbeque...

Mmmmmm.....Greens And Cornbread, Now You're Just Sweet Talkin' !!!

weekapaugjz
06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Mmmmmm.....Greens And Cornbread, Now You're Just Sweet Talkin' !!!

i almost went with the baked beans but sweet potato fries are just too fucking good.

Cleophus James
06-12-2007, 03:37 AM
I am going to make corn bread tonight! little butter little honey, I don't know if I will make it till dinner.

Ritalin
06-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Just got back from Chicago (oops, accidentally broke out into a blues song right there), and hit Ribfest.

Oh, Chicago's Ribfest. Heaven on Earth.

Actually, hit 3 fests in one day. The Trifesta. Old Town Art fair, Bluesfest AND Ribfest all in one day. I'm still kinda tired, and I think I set a one day weight gain record.

Good times, though. Good times.

Cleophus James
06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Just got back from Chicago (oops, accidentally broke out into a blues song right there), and hit Ribfest.

Oh, Chicago's Ribfest. Heaven on Earth.

Actually, hit 3 fests in one day. The Trifesta. Old Town Art fair, Bluesfest AND Ribfest all in one day. I'm still kinda tired, and I think I set a one day weight gain record.

Good times, though. Good times.
who had the good ribs?

grlNIN
06-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Eating meat off of the bone is evil.

Furtherman
06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Eating meat off of the bone is evil.

http://www.etymonline.com/columns/vikings.jpg

Oh, to eat as the vikings did.

grlNIN
06-12-2007, 11:13 AM