You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Draft Predictions [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Draft Predictions

SpicyMcHaggis
05-31-2007, 02:40 PM
So we've got the draft in about a week and a half. I've got a few picks I'd like to see happen...

- Chris Benoit to ECW
- King Booker to RAW
- Super Crazy to ECW
- Hardys to ECW

Don Stugots
05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Cade and Murdock to Smackdown to form a stable with Edge.

cougarjake13
05-31-2007, 04:06 PM
benoit and hardys definitely need to go to ecw

would have loved to see mr kennedy on raw, he's injured but still could get drafted

Midkiff
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
There's a draft on?!?

http://www.quanonline.com/military/military_reference/american/photos/anti_draft_button.jpg

King Hippos Bandaid
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Shelton Benjamin to Join the New Breed in Smackdown....
John Cena back to Smackdown,
Randy Orton Demoted to ECW.
Chris Beniot to Raw Kane to ECW ,
CM Punk to Smackdown
Edge Back to Raw
Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy to ECW
Matt Striker to Smackdown
King Booo- Kah to RAW
Cade and Murdoch to Whocares
MVP to Raw

And the Shocker RAW IS JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:king:

Don Stugots
05-31-2007, 04:25 PM
And the Shocker RAW IS JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:king:

i am going to say a little prayer that you are right on this point.

cougarjake13
05-31-2007, 04:36 PM
i am going to say a little prayer that you are right on this point.

with all the injuries they could use a guy like him right now

Don Stugots
05-31-2007, 04:39 PM
with all the injuries they could use a guy like him right now

i would love to see him and edge in a TLC match for the belt on a big PPV.

cougarjake13
05-31-2007, 04:50 PM
i would love to see him and edge in a TLC match for the belt on a big PPV.

a jericho edge fued would kick more major ass then fucking cena for the millionith time

why cant he fucking get injured ??? and guys we want around like taker and kennedy get banged up

SpicyMcHaggis
05-31-2007, 05:02 PM
He can't get injured because he doesn't wrestle. He punches, kicks, and does a few effortless moves.

The Jericholics need another fix. Please, WWE, bring him back (I act like they listen to me).

cougarjake13
05-31-2007, 05:14 PM
He can't get injured because he doesn't wrestle. He punches, kicks, and does a few effortless moves.

The Jericholics need another fix. Please, WWE, bring him back (I act like they listen to me).

well then they need to jordan him

what i mean by that is i never understood why the knicks or any other team didnt just have the 12th man on the roster come in for a few minutes and when jordan went up for a shot or layup just take him out violently and hope for an injury

the same should be done to cena, i dont care who does it, bring up someone from ovw and hurt him bad

K.C.
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
RAW:
-King Booker
-Chris Benoit
-Rey Mysterio
-William Regal
-Kevin Thorne

Smackdown:
-Umaga
-Johnny Nitro
-Kenny Dykstra
-Marcus Cor Von
-Carlito

ECW:
-The Great Khali
-Kane
-Chavo Guerrero
-Cryme Tyme (Both members)

epo
05-31-2007, 10:29 PM
I have only one prediction: CM Punk is moving off of the ECW roster. That's all...move along now.

xample
06-01-2007, 05:47 PM
ECW
Chris Benoit

At this point, thats all I'd really like to see with the impending departure of RVD... and since the WWECW would suck even more without someone like Benoit in it.

K.C.
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
I have only one prediction: CM Punk is moving off of the ECW roster. That's all...move along now.

You know, I thought that at first, too, but if they take off Punk, it really leaves ECW bare.

Even though Lashley's got the belt, Punk's really the only reason anyone watches the show...and I can't see them moving in a Benoit or Rey Mysterio to fill that void...like I kind of implied in my prediction, ECW will definitely get screwed in the draft...every stiff on the roster without anything to do will land there.

zfm123
06-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Spam

K.C.
06-02-2007, 05:07 AM
SPAM

YEAH!..........wait, what?!?!?!

Chimee
06-02-2007, 10:22 AM
ECW
Chris Benoit

At this point, thats all I'd really like to see with the impending departure of RVD... and since the WWECW would suck even more without someone like Benoit in it.

I'd like to see him as the ECW Champion. Then maybe ECW would have some worthwhile main events.

cougarjake13
06-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I'd like to see him as the ECW Champion. Then maybe ECW would have some worthwhile main events.

benoit would be great in ecw

maybe even make it legitmate

Hosp
06-03-2007, 05:21 AM
During the draft there will some kind of chaos that will force Vince into uniting all brands into just one roster so he can "keep an eye" and discipline his people.

And aside from SNME, I haven't watched wrestling since Wrestlemania, so it doesn't mean much to me.

xample
06-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Just completely a random thought.. but I was thinking this...

MVP to Raw
Santino Marella to Smackdown

They could each bring their respective belts and since MVP is getting a push lately, it would be interesting to see him on the premier show especially since everyone and their brother seems to be getting injured

cougarjake13
06-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Just completely a random thought.. but I was thinking this...

MVP to Raw
Santino Marella to Smackdown

They could each bring their respective belts and since MVP is getting a push lately, it would be interesting to see him on the premier show especially since everyone and their brother seems to be getting injured

i liked th idea of giving marella the belt but he hasnt wrestled since winning it

typical treatment of the IC champion

xample
06-03-2007, 03:01 PM
i liked th idea of giving marella the belt but he hasnt wrestled since winning it

typical treatment of the IC champion

yeah its a shame... there is such a great tradition behind that belt, yet the wwe does nothing for it... its almost as if they are treating it now as they were the European Title before it went defunct

cougarjake13
06-03-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah its a shame... there is such a great tradition behind that belt, yet the wwe does nothing for it... its almost as if they are treating it now as they were the European Title before it went defunct

i been watching again since late 2001 and it seems ever since then the IC title is basically dormant for months at a time until they decide to put it on someone else for whatever reason and then its dormant again

xample
06-03-2007, 03:12 PM
i been watching again since late 2001 and it seems ever since then the IC title is basically dormant for months at a time until they decide to put it on someone else for whatever reason and then its dormant again

had it not been for the Mid-90s explosion of ECW, i would have never gone back to wrestling.. but i remember HBK, razor ramon, stone cold, among others holding the I-C title... wrestlers than when they held it, they were more popular than marella is now...

it just sucks, but i guess thats what we have to live with for the time being

foodcourtdruide
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Lashley to Raw
Matt Hardy to ECW
Mark Henry to Raw
Masters to ECW
Dykstra to ECW
Nitro to Smackdown
Orton to Smackdown
Punk to Raw
Holly to Smackdown
Benoit to Raw

xample
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Lashley to Raw
Matt Hardy to ECW
Mark Henry to Raw
Masters to ECW
Dykstra to ECW
Nitro to Smackdown
Orton to Smackdown
Punk to Raw
Holly to Smackdown
Benoit to Raw

I could definitely see Nitro going to Smackdown, as he has seemed to dead-end in Raw

Chimee
06-03-2007, 06:13 PM
They'll probably send Matt Hardy to RAW just so he can be a champion on the show he's actually on.

foodcourtdruide
06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I could definitely see Nitro going to Smackdown, as he has seemed to dead-end in Raw

I agree. He'd be great on Smackdown. I'd love if they put Lashley on Raw. I think Lashley/Cena/Khali/Benoit would be a pretty good heavyweight division.

The IC division would be really worth watching with the addition of Punk.

foodcourtdruide
06-03-2007, 06:15 PM
They'll probably send Matt Hardy to RAW just so he can be a champion on the show he's actually on.

I'd love if he made a run for the ECW title.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Here's a bold idea...have CM Punk, someone who actually fits the mold of ECW, go for the title?

foodcourtdruide
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Here's a bold idea...have CM Punk, someone who actually fits the mold of ECW, go for the title?

Does he really fit the ECW mold? Maybe I'm nuts but when I look at him I see RAW.

xample
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM

I'm sorry, but being a fan of the original ECW (I was one of the fans who used to show up as early as noon and "tailgate" in front of the arena) I don't feel that CM Punk fits the mold. Sure he's a great wrestler, but if anything he's what I like to call the anti-Sandman.

If CM Punk wrestled in the original ECW I could see him fueding with Chris Chetti or even tagging with him to fued with Doring/Roadkill, but nothing else really.

CM Punk is a nice fit in this new WWECW, but he's not ECW by any means.