You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
**SPOILER ALERT** SS "Sixth Woman?" [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILER ALERT** SS "Sixth Woman?"

RF Godfather
11-18-2001, 03:19 AM
From 1wrestling.com:
-- This Sunday's "Six Pack Challenge" featuring three WWF divas against three Alliance ladies has only shown five names announced thus far. Those being Trish Stratus, Lita, Jacqueline, Mighty Molly, and Ivory. It is now confirmed that prior rumors of new WWF acquisition, Jazz, will in fact be the sixth and final member involved in that contest.

-- Since signing a WWF contract a little over a month ago, Jazz has been down at Ohio Valley Wrestling training and adapting from the WCW style she was used to, to the WWF style of performing that the WWF forces on all new talent. She has had her share of matches against popular WWF diva Lita down in OVW, and is now ready to move up in terms to the WWF.Just a little heads up for those who want to know ahead of time, it should not be any other woman. I thought it would be Midnight but she blew, Luna Vachon?!? then bring back David Heath aka Gangrel back then, Daffney was my pick, could you dream a Frankenscreamer versus a Litacanrana matchup?!? Only in my dreams.

What about Medusa or bring back those two hags Moolah and Miss Saggy Breasts herself?!? Or Sunny with Skip that Bodydonna dude Chris Candido, Beulah, Damn Marie to reform the Impact Players or The Queen of Extreme Francine to reunite with Raven or bring in the Franchise Shane Douglas. Other possibilities to throw at you all. Should be an interesting match and an even more interesting night.

I'll be watch the ppv... will you?!?

http://members.aol.com/razorxhall/images/rfmark.jpg
<marquee>I am the One who reeks of "limited" rockedness! Yoink! Meow!</marquee>