You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Honestly, just stop! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, just stop!

King Imp
06-15-2007, 05:35 AM
This is really pathetic if some of these quotes are real and people actually showed up for this.

Vince's memorial (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/surpriseschairmanvigil)

cupcakelove
06-15-2007, 05:37 AM
I think this is great. I don't really the difference between showing up for his funeral and showing up for any other professional wrestling event.

ScottFromGA
06-15-2007, 05:40 AM
I dunno.....is this bit really any worse than the Undertaker sacrificing people or good Ol' Mean Marc going to embalm Stone Cold until Kane shows up?

I like the far-fetched stuff.........and its has people talking.

plus, theres no romance angle.....thats a huge POSITIVE!

King Imp
06-15-2007, 05:48 AM
“I hated the arrogant b******, but I had to come,” said a tearful Peter Frager, who said he drove all the way from Borger, Texas.

One fan, dressed in a retro powder blue sports jacket with the old World Wrestling Federation logo that was once the Chairman’s trademark, was too overcome with grief to talk. His shoulders shook and lips quivered before he buried his face in his hands. He had to be held by his two friends that were at his side.

“He used to practice the Chairman’s strut and swagger,” one friend said. “He’s barely eaten since seeing the explosion. But he insisted on coming here and paying his respects.”

The eyes of some WWE employees widened and some jaws dropped at the outpouring of love for Mr. McMahon. - More like looked on in amazement at how many morons showed up.

Harold Laurel, of Bayonne, N.J., said the Chairman’s tragedy hit him especially hard.

“The fact that this happened just before Father’s Day – it’s just terrible, terrible,” he said. “I know how Shane and Stephanie must feel – my Dad passed away around this time last year. I just hope they can get through this and help their mother get through this.”

:wallbash:

Fezticle98
06-15-2007, 06:11 AM
I don't appreciate this ruse.

It's disrespectful towards everyone who has died in a wrestling-related explosion, like my grandmother.

Dougie Brootal
06-15-2007, 06:15 AM

It's disrespectful towards everyone who has died in a wrestling-related explosion, like my grandmother.

thoughts and prayers bro, sorry for your loss.

Judge Smails
06-15-2007, 06:16 AM

Thoughts and prayers, fezticle. Thoughts and prayers.

EDIT: GODDAMN YOU TO HELL, dougiebrootal!!!!!!!!

Dougie Brootal
06-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Thoughts and prayers, fezticle. Thoughts and prayers.

EDIT: GODDAMN YOU TO HELL, dougiebrootal!!!!!!!!

here (http://www.jasonrivera.com/images/articles/20050612_2_321/lemonparty.jpg) lemme make it up to you!

link NSFW

burrben
06-15-2007, 06:23 AM
i feel i should somehow pay my respects

King Hippos Bandaid
06-15-2007, 06:25 AM
I do like the commitment to the Bit

it will get old soon

And he will return ina whodunnit angle

:king:

ScottFromGA
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
“I hated the arrogant b******, but I had to come,” said a tearful Peter Frager, who said he drove all the way from Borger, Texas.

One fan, dressed in a retro powder blue sports jacket with the old World Wrestling Federation logo that was once the Chairman’s trademark, was too overcome with grief to talk. His shoulders shook and lips quivered before he buried his face in his hands. He had to be held by his two friends that were at his side.

“He used to practice the Chairman’s strut and swagger,” one friend said. “He’s barely eaten since seeing the explosion. But he insisted on coming here and paying his respects.”

The eyes of some WWE employees widened and some jaws dropped at the outpouring of love for Mr. McMahon. - More like looked on in amazement at how many morons showed up.

Harold Laurel, of Bayonne, N.J., said the Chairman’s tragedy hit him especially hard.

“The fact that this happened just before Father’s Day – it’s just terrible, terrible,” he said. “I know how Shane and Stephanie must feel – my Dad passed away around this time last year. I just hope they can get through this and help their mother get through this.”

:wallbash:

in the words of Steve C.

"that, thats terrible.........I'm Sorry."

Don Stugots
06-15-2007, 06:50 AM
here (http://www.jasonrivera.com/images/articles/20050612_2_321/lemonparty.jpg) lemme make it up to you!

link NSFW

i fall for that every time. i was hoping it was the pic with the gun in the chicks mouth.

the angle is stupid like much of the WWE. when in doubt and need of ratings, try shocking people. also, this is why i thought Owen Hart wasnt dead for 3 days after the event.

As I have said, I live in a Post Vince Mc Mahon world.

Chimee
06-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I'm still not entirely convinced Eddie Guerrero is dead. When they were doing that stupid Rey Mysterio storyline from last year or something it was almost like they were setting up a return.

Tenbatsuzen
06-15-2007, 08:17 AM
it's Still Real To Me, Damnit!!

Doctor Z
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
it's Still Real To Me, Damnit!!

NICE callback!

Fallon
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain

patsopinion
06-15-2007, 12:17 PM
hey look its a bit*
20 bucks says that wcw employees put most of that stuff out there and its just to build hype/has nothing to do with fans

DarkHippie
06-15-2007, 12:24 PM

link NSFW

:wub: God that was hot!