You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 7/30 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 7/30 Podcast

C_T
07-29-2007, 07:29 PM
The Week of 7/30 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

news helicopter crash
playing the lottery / job update
movies (CT reviews Sunshine)
Dateline NBC's To Catch A Predator
science! (big week for NASA)
secret lair / really expensive dime
...and more

JustJon
07-30-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm hurt that CT couldn't remember I'm a regular poster on here. At least I have Jivin getting my back.

Don Stugots
07-30-2007, 09:15 AM
CT also forgets that listen to and encourage others to listen as much possible. unless he mentioned it and I didn't catch it.

jivin hates me.

C_T
07-30-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm hurt that CT couldn't remember I'm a regular poster on here. At least I have Jivin getting my back.

I got a lot of sun! We played a doubleheader... not thinking clearly...

JustJon
07-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, then you'll be happy to know Fischer Stevens was the villain in the cinematic genius that is Hackers.

JustJon
07-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Jivin's review? "..."

I was promised a trailer review 3 weeks ago. I do not have a trailer review. I demand my trailer review!

Don Stugots
07-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Jivin in the trailer park fan since day 0. since it hasnet happened yet.

JPMNICK
07-30-2007, 11:11 AM
i got yelled at and now know it is Jivin and not Jiven

JustJon
07-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Be careful not to shatter the diamond thing and freeing the Phantom Zone criminals when you crash into that debris in space.

(And I think it's more of a bunt than a hit)

Dan 'Hampton
08-01-2007, 02:26 AM
CT and Jivin is my FAVORITE science-cast. Great job this week guys.

Don Stugots
08-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Requirements to be hired:

* Candidates must be at least 21 years of age on or before the day of hire.
* Candidates must be a United States citizen on or before the day of hire.
* On or before the day of hire, candidates must have successfully completed either:
1. Sixty (60) college credits with a 2.0 G.P.A. from an accredited college or university, or
2. Two (2) years of full-time, active military service in the United States Armed Forces with an honorable discharge and have a high school's diploma or its equivalent.
* Candidates must reside either within one of the five boroughs of New York City or one of the surrounding counties of New York City; Suffolk, Westchester, Orange, Rockland, Nassau or Putnam Counties on the day of hire.
* Candidates must possess a valid, unrestricted New York State Drivers License on the day of hire.
* Candidates must pay a $75.00 fee for fingerprinting as part of the investigation process.
* Candidates must pass a drug/alcohol screening.
* Candidates must pass a character and background investigation.

jivin is wrong on the resident of the 5 boroughs thing. CT you were wrong on the straight out of high school thing too. sorry Brohans.

Now, speaking from experience. My mom was a Sargent for the NYPD for 28 years. She always had to work overtime to make ends meet and when OT would get cut I would float her over. Also, she is retiring because the union was trying to force her to take an LT position due to a shortage of people wanting to take it. They make straight salary with no OT. She does have a BA is criminology. So there!

Crash TV coming soon to Cablevision.

Jivin hates me.

Don Stugots
08-02-2007, 03:06 AM
Riff Raff was the one with the hot girlfriend, Cleo, not heacliff.

C_T
08-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Riff Raff was the one with the hot girlfriend, Cleo, not heacliff.

awww yeah, that's the stuff:

http://www.somethingwithanh.com/jokes/cleo.gif

JustJon
08-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Don't worry, Stu, CT also said Cillian Murphy played Sandman in Batman Begins.

C_T
08-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Don't worry, Stu, CT also said Cillian Murphy played Sandman in Batman Begins.

Can I get half credit for that one?