You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RFW: SummerSlam 8/26 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RFW: SummerSlam 8/26

Fallon
08-04-2007, 12:19 AM
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4189/summerslamcx7.jpg (http://www.chaoticconcepts.com/rfw/login.php)

LOG IN (http://www.chaoticconcepts.com/rfw/login.php) - REGISTER (http://www.chaoticconcepts.com/rfw/register.php)

Notes:

- The matches will be added as soon as WWE releases more official matches.
- If you have a problem joining or submitting your picks, please post in this thread and PM JustJon (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=69)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/171/rfwhwib9.jpg TheSoundAndFury

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/7154/rfwiccw3.jpg MrPink

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4510/rfwtaghd2.jpg PhishHead http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4510/rfwtaghd2.jpg WWFallon

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3049/rfwhcsd3.jpg Hosp

PhishHead
08-04-2007, 02:39 AM
woohoo game and the belts are back!!

King Hippos Bandaid
08-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Im Signed Up and Ready to Job

:king:

cougarjake13
08-04-2007, 06:25 AM
its time to get my belt back

reillyluck
08-04-2007, 06:29 AM
first time register! youre going down, bitches!!!

Tall_James
08-04-2007, 06:33 AM
first time register! youre going down, bitches!!!

Reilly...in the Wrestling Forum??????? Do you think if we can get Peachy into this month's game we can get a "RFW Women's Title" match going?

reillyluck
08-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Reilly...in the Wrestling Forum??????? Do you think if we can get Peachy into this month's game we can get a "RFW Women's Title" match going?

that would be awesome!!!!!

so let me get this straight....Peachy and i are the only chicks here who like wrestling?

cougarjake13
08-04-2007, 06:44 AM
that would be awesome!!!!!

so let me get this straight....Peachy and i are the only chicks here who like wrestling?

the only ones that routinely enter the forum and post about it

although i think angel amy may have posted a few times

Tall_James
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
although i think angel amy may have posted a few times

I think a "Fatal Fem Threeway" match is in order.

PhishHead
08-04-2007, 08:28 AM
I think a "Fatal Fem Threeway" match is in order.

is snoogans joining?

Kevin
08-04-2007, 08:41 AM
is snoogans joining?

Shauna?? Maybe.. I am sure after he comes back from the shore, he will join and post how he is going to dominate
everyone..

Speaking of Awful.. What the hell happened to the Snoogans Belt??

Chimee
08-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I guess I'll give it a try this time.

King Hippos Bandaid
08-04-2007, 09:07 AM
So this is Head to Head....

Here is my Promo

Which one of you Peasants wants to challenge tha KING

You will need a Bandaid when King Hippo is through with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallon
08-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Shauna?? Maybe.. I am sure after he comes back from the shore, he will join and post how he is going to dominate
everyone..

Speaking of Awful.. What the hell happened to the Snoogans Belt??

Oh ya!

ponelas park townie
08-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm in.

Is Mankind still the WWF champ?

SpicyMcHaggis
08-05-2007, 05:03 AM
God I hope you're not serious.

prothunderball
08-05-2007, 07:51 AM
I signed up, never done this before, so don't expect much from me.

commish13
08-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I signed up but I have no idea what it is.

cougarjake13
08-05-2007, 11:13 AM
I signed up but I have no idea what it is.

once the matches are announced fallon will put up the matches and you choose who you think will win and give it a point value from 1-10

weekapaugjz
08-05-2007, 11:38 AM
i just signed up, i don't watch a lot of wrestling, so this might get a little embarrassing for me...

Kris10
08-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I soooo want in on this!!!!

Kris10
08-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Registered my friends!

Fallon
08-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Nice. Good to see we're getting some new blood in this game.

Kevin
08-09-2007, 11:18 AM
i just signed up, i don't watch a lot of wrestling, so this might get a little embarrassing for me...

Yea.. If you see some of the scores from the "wrestling fans" last year.. You would not say that..

Dougie Brootal
08-09-2007, 11:27 AM
it wont lemme pick. its displaying the wrestlmania results and wont change!!!

Kevin
08-09-2007, 11:37 AM
it wont lemme pick. its displaying the wrestlmania results and wont change!!!

Matches not up yet, since the matches aren't all official yet. And the WM thing is because Fallon became embarrassingly lazy, and that was our last event..

Dougie Brootal
08-09-2007, 11:51 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thx.

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm back in on this.

Time to bring back the promos, bitches.

Also, I could have sworn that Shelle has posted in the wrestling forum a few times.

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm going to Summerslam.. so I'll be even more excited when Cena loses. A) because he's the worst B) Because I picked right.

commish13
08-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Cena is a trillion billion times better than Orton.

CruelCircus
08-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey, wasn't I the reigning Crusierweight Champ?

ToddEVF
08-20-2007, 11:20 PM
its been a while, and the T-O-Double D is ready for some mayhem. I'm in on this one

commish13
08-20-2007, 11:52 PM
The card is basically set. I assume this will be opened up on Wednesday.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Anyone else besides me actually going to the show?

Are Gee
08-21-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm going.. 10th row

Fallon
08-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey, wasn't I the reigning Crusierweight Champ?

We had to many titles... sooooooooooooorrry.

You'll be in a title match this weekend.

Fallon
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM

I'll be at RAW this Monday. Taking my nephew, he's never been.

Fallon
08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Matches are up.

MAKE YOUR PICKS (http://www.chaoticconcepts.com/rfw/login.php)

commish13
08-21-2007, 12:53 PM

I'll be at the Ring of Honor show the night before. Front row and it's a guaranteed better show.

EDIT: Also, you left off Booker v. Triple H.

ralphbxny
08-21-2007, 01:05 PM
I think HHH wins v booker...he has to! He will be Vince's Kid!!

cougarjake13
08-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I think HHH wins v booker...he has to! He will be Vince's Kid!!

theres no way he's gonna do that

and make him and stef half bro half sis and have a inbred kid

vince does horrible things but i dont see that

mr kennedy will be the son

SpicyMcHaggis
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
We all saw that pause and moment those two shared backstage. They're definitely alluding to the fact that Kennedy is the illigetimate child.

Fallon
08-21-2007, 01:46 PM
EDIT: Also, you left off Booker v. Triple H.

Thanks, added it.

reillyluck
08-21-2007, 02:11 PM
wooooooooo.....its going down bitches!!

King Hippos Bandaid
08-21-2007, 02:31 PM
I made my Picks....

Now What?

When do we know who we go H2H with?

Chimee
08-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Why the fuck does it keep saying I haven't made my picks?

reillyluck
08-21-2007, 10:40 PM
my picks arent up either. WTF? (in the nicest form possible) :wink:

Fallon
08-22-2007, 01:45 AM
I made my Picks....

Now What?

When do we know who we go H2H with?

You won't know until after the PPV when results are up. Unless otherwise noted.

my picks arent up either. WTF? (in the nicest form possible) :wink:

Grrrrrrrrrr... If it's not allowing you to make picks, PM JustJon and post your picks here.

ToddEVF
08-22-2007, 09:10 AM
::The Fezzie-tron shows the imfamous image of RFW melting away to the Diabolical Olive Branched TE logo. Mr. Bad Example by Warren Zevon begins to play on the PA. Todd Evf begins down the ramp, towards the ring. Wearing a sleaveless PAC T-shirt, ripped jean shorts, and those ominous 20-eyelet boots, the 5'9" 215 lbs. man rushes the ring. The fans constantly boo as Todd asks for a microphone. Standing center ring, he signals to kill the music.::

Well, Well, Well. . . Summerslam is this Sunday, live on PPV. And there are some returns to the ring people have heard of, but not once have I been brought up. And I shall not sit idly by letting those other "superstars" get all attention. So as for my return, I am ready for action. But i would like to call someone out, King Hippos Bandaid. You say you don't have anyone to go head to head with? Well you just wrote a check your ass can't cash. I challenge you in any kind of match you want. Lets look at the storied history of my inring career. No titles, member of the Legacy, member of the FAQ, and the ridder of HateTree Highway.

::Chuckles a bit, the fans pop abit::

Yeah, the good old days. I think that was the only time you fans actually liked what I did. But i digress. King Hippos Bandaid, I will take you on in any match you want at Summerslam. But just remember, the more violent the better. Because otherwise, whats the point? I just hope whatever you decide doesn't put you in a disadvantage, "King."

::Todd drops the microphone, Mr. Bad Example plays again. Leaving the ring, the program cuts to commercial::

[end segment]

King Hippos Bandaid
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
::The Fezzie-tron shows the imfamous image of RFW melting away to the Diabolical Olive Branched TE logo. Mr. Bad Example by Warren Zevon begins to play on the PA. Todd Evf begins down the ramp, towards the ring. Wearing a sleaveless PAC T-shirt, ripped jean shorts, and those ominous 20-eyelet boots, the 5'9" 215 lbs. man rushes the ring. The fans constantly boo as Todd asks for a microphone. Standing center ring, he signals to kill the music.::

Well, Well, Well. . . Summerslam is this Sunday, live on PPV. And there are some returns to the ring people have heard of, but not once have I been brought up. And I shall not sit idly by letting those other "superstars" get all attention. So as for my return, I am ready for action. But i would like to call someone out, King Hippos Bandaid. You say you don't have anyone to go head to head with? Well you just wrote a check your ass can't cash. I challenge you in any kind of match you want. Lets look at the storied history of my inring career. No titles, member of the Legacy, member of the FAQ, and the ridder of HateTree Highway.

::Chuckles a bit, the fans pop abit::

Yeah, the good old days. I think that was the only time you fans actually liked what I did. But i digress. King Hippos Bandaid, I will take you on in any match you want at Summerslam. But just remember, the more violent the better. Because otherwise, whats the point? I just hope whatever you decide doesn't put you in a disadvantage, "King."

::Todd drops the microphone, Mr. Bad Example plays again. Leaving the ring, the program cuts to commercial::

[end segment]

A Peasant Shows the King a Video Tape of Todd's Shoot. The King gives Him a Hippo Bomb because He didnt state "Your Majesty" The King now looks at the Camera

A Peasant named Todd challenges the King.. He sure doenst know how to Address his "Betters"

Just Like your Ancestors Bowed Down to My Ancestors. You will BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!

Many a Subject has tried to Trash Talk with this Viceroy , But are Never Able to Walk to Walk!!! They end up becoming My Jester!!!! You Know any good Jokes for Me Peasant!!!!!!

I accept your Challenge in a Steel Cage, Your Majesty will make an example of a Ham & Egger named Todd..

Camera Man why are you Looking at me Eye to Eye, The King gives the Camera Man a Hippo Bomb..

King Hippos Bandaid
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
You won't know until after the PPV when results are up. Unless otherwise noted.

Grrrrrrrrrr... If it's not allowing you to make picks, PM JustJon and post your picks here.

Make sure i battle some Ham & Egger named toddevf

commish13
08-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Kane v. Finlay has also been added to the SummerSlam card. Add that.

reillyluck
08-22-2007, 02:34 PM
ok...since my picks arent going through...here they are dammit!

WWE Championship Match:
John Sena 10 points

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Great Khali 8 points

ECW Championship
CM punk 10 points

#1 Contender Divas Battle Royal
Beth Phoenix 10 points

Intercontinental Championship
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy..... Kennedy 10 points

Rey Mysterio 10 points

Triple H 10 points

Kane 6 points

ToddEVF
08-22-2007, 02:41 PM
(OOC: Now thats how you get a match, King Hippos.)

::Todd sits in the lockerroom, taping his fists up for a warm-up later tonight::

Hippos, you really have a high standing on things. But then again, if history serves me correct, peasants have overthrown royalty before. And this will be one of those ocassions. I'm no peasant, but I have fought wars. Whether it was the Hatetree incident or the Legacy vs. The Administration, I've seen my fair share. You don't scare me, and I could careless who you are the king of.

:He stands up::

Are you the King of Whiners? Since when i gave you the match you wanted, now your scared? Steel Cage? No sweat. But just remember that the Ultra-Violent One will leave you bloodied and battered. Pain is my business, and I have reopened to the public. So confining yourself with me, was the worse mistake you could ever make. And when I leave you in the ring, broken, you will have no choice but to count the lights as I claim my victory.

::About to walk away, he turns back::

And one more thing, no matter who wins. You will not be the same after I get through with you.

::He proceeds to the door, throwing it open::

Steel Cage match. . . owww I'm scared.

::He laughs as the door slams shut::

[end segment]

cougarjake13
08-22-2007, 02:55 PM
ok...since my picks arent going through...here they are dammit!

WWE Championship Match:
John Sena 10 points

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Great Khali 8 points

ECW Championship
CM punk 10 points

#1 Contender Divas Battle Royal
Beth Phoenix 10 points

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy..... Kennedy 10 points

Rey Mysterio 10 points

Triple H 10 points

you went with 10 for everyone else

whats with the 8 for khali ????

Chimee
08-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Mine won't go through so here they are:

Randy Orton 10 points
Great Khali 10 points
John Morrison 10 points
Beth Phoenix 10 points
Kennedy 10 points
Rey Mysterio 10 points
Triple H 10 points

Fallon
08-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Kane vs. Finlay has been added, please update picks!

ToddEVF
08-22-2007, 03:43 PM
::Todd is in the ring after his vicous "match" with some jobber. He asks for a mic.::

It has come to my attention that there are many "stars" here who require my attention. I don't care if you a man or a woman, I have a list with your names on it. After Summerslam, I will go for my next target. And if this sunday is any prelude to the storm to come, I'd be wondering "Is my name there?" And trust me, with all the new faces, their is quite a list. Now when it comes to new comers, we have Hippos and a few others. No hard feelings for what i will do, just remember that. Now to my next order of business, gold. Thats right, I didn't come out of retirement to just fight these ham and eggers. I came back to claim some gold for myself, no whether that is sooner or later, it will happen. But for the time being, if I were one of you fresh faces. I'd watch my back. Because I may be coming for you next. It has also come to my attention that some of my matches are now deemed "too violent" or "too extreme" for anyone to take part in.

::He smirks evilly, and lets out a diabolical laugh::

Don't think that my matches won't be coming back, some oldies but goldies. Not to mention some new ultra-violent matches that would scare a sane person. So I don't care if your name is "King" Hippos, Chimee, Commish, Reilly Luck, Spicy McHaggis, or even my old comrade Tall James.

::Crowd pops::

But new or old, you might be next on my hitlist to the top. No more sitting by watching others getting my glory. In my last match, I may have lost pints of blood or fractured many bones. Nevertheless, I am back. And I shall take what belongs to me.

::He throws the microphone down, Mr. Bad Example by Warren Zevon blairs.::

[end segment]

reillyluck
08-22-2007, 03:46 PM
you went with 10 for everyone else

whats with the 8 for khali ????

just cuz....that the only one im not sure of.

JesterOfSadness
08-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Todds match needs a run-in of a returning hatetreehighway.

ToddEVF
08-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Todds match needs a run-in of a returning hatetreehighway.

It would only be appropriate. my last match was against him. Right now, my goal is to start a feud with one or many people. Only i know my plan yet. And if Hatetree came back, that would be like the return of DX.

Interesting at first, then boring as hell, then it would get shitcanned.

King Hippos Bandaid
08-22-2007, 04:57 PM
The King is in His Castle eating Dinner....

No Training is Necessary for a COMMONER named Todd.

The King needs to use and dismantle a Old School Midcarder to make a name for himself.

The King will Demand a a Challenge of a Main Eventer, or a title shot after I dismantle some nobody....

Chimee
08-22-2007, 05:30 PM
The King is in His Castle eating Dinner....

No Training is Necessary for a COMMONER named Todd.

The King needs to use and dismantle a Old School Midcarder to make a name for himself.

The King will Demand a a Challenge of a Main Eventer, or a title shot after I dismantle some nobody....

Are you sure you're not matched up with Triple H this Sunday?

ToddEVF
08-22-2007, 06:20 PM
::the screen is black. only audio::

Get that up ASAP you fucking camera-fag.

::The Video feed comes up, Todd is in the parking lot::

I see you have used some unkind words when talking about me. But there is a problem with that. I do understand that you want a title shot or a main event, but sweety those only come after you have earned your stripes. I honestly think Reilly Luck has a better chance at getting a Main Event or title match before you do. Your in your "castle" eating a banquet. Saying you don't need to train, how would you feel if you were laid up for well over a year. Being told you could never compete again. That is what I've been through, not knowing if I would ever be able to return, and when I was ready. . .

::he sighs::

The RFW went on hiatis, so that was more time i sat out. And now some punk like you who thinks they are a "King" calling me an "old school mid carder." Maybe your right, maybe I am just a midcard guy, but remember this. Come Sunday, this old school mid carder will be the one kicking your pompus, royal ass from pillar to post. The days of your pampered ways are over. And I shall come down upon thee with great force, striking down the tyranny of a wannabe king. I will hurt you, and if you don't atleast hospitalize me, I'll be back for you. Use me as a stepping stone, but remember vengence comes ten-fold. If by some fluke, you beat me. Thats a big IF. Don't think I'll stop, I will get so under your skin. So much that I will haunt your dreams and nightmares.

::Todd looks behind him. He sees the Royal Carriage.::

Oh isn't this pretty. Hmm. . . now how can I start to get under your skin.

::he looks at the camera and smirks.::

[end segment]

commish13
08-22-2007, 06:47 PM
It ain't working for me either.

Cena (10)
Khali (10)
Punk (10)
Triple H (10)
Rey (10)
Beth Phoenix (10)
Umaga (7)
Kane (10)

Chimee
08-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Add Kane for 10 onto mine.

ToddEVF
08-25-2007, 11:22 PM
[Camera fades to establishing shot of Todd sitting behind a oak desk.]

::The desk looks like something you'd find in a CEO's office. Todd is smoking a fine Don Rigo Robusto, and wearing a deep purple suit.::

Today is the day for my anticipated return to the squared circle. And Hippos, you are the unfortunate that must face me in combat. In a Steel Cage no less, so you have no where to escape the punishment I will inflict. Many things have come to my attention as of late. Not only will I be causing havoc in the ring, but scouting for some young talent who will usher in a new era in RFW. I am referring to the rebirth of something that everyone believe to be dead, the Insanity Chamber. Most remember it only as an interview show I did back in the heyday of RFW, but that is not the case. After the split of the Legacy, I was scouting for members to join me, but after the injury I sustained I was unable. So if you impress me, don't be surprised if I come knocking.

::He rests the cigar in the ashtray::

I remember speaking of a list the last time. . . wait, the last time I spoke, I had done some dirty business to Hippos' "Royal Carriage." How was that "King", have the servants gotten the stains and smell out yet? But I digress, The time prior to the carriage incident I spoke of a list, and well. . .

::He smirks::

Upon further review, I realized that there were possibly 5 candidates on that list who would probably fit well in the Insanity Chamber. But, that is neither here nor there yet. So I speak this message to the entire locker room, and this includes you Hippos. If you want to take control of RFW, you want to hold some gold, or want to be in (soon to be) most dominate group to ever walk into a RFW ring, you'll know where to contact me.

::he stands from his desk, picking up the cigar. Before putting it to his lips::

And with Summerslam just hours away, I bid you all good luck. Your going to need it.

::he takes a nice long drag of the cigar. Exhaling the smoke toward the camera::

Especially you, Hippos.

[Fades to commercial. End Segment]

ponelas park townie
08-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Ditto for me. Won't go through.

Orton def. Cena (6)
Batista def. Khali (8)
Morrison def. Punk (9)
Beth Phoenix wins battle royal (5)
Kennedy def. Umaga & Carlito (7)
Mysterio def. Guerrero (10)
Booker def. Triple H (7)
Kane def. Finlay (9)

reillyluck
08-26-2007, 06:29 PM
this is bananas!!!!

Fallon
08-26-2007, 06:41 PM
this is bananas!!!!

TOTALLY!!! (http://torriebananas.ytmnd.com/)

Fallon
08-27-2007, 06:00 AM
RFW Championship
Kevin (15) vs. TheSoundAndFury (23)

CruelCircus (30) vs. MrPink (0)

Tag Team Championship
tall_james (-15) / ToddEvf (0) vs. PhishHead (30) / WWFallon (-20)

cougarjake13 (0) vs. RAVEN (53)

CYYYFYYY (22) / Jesterofsadness (40) vs. SpicyMcHaggis (30) / AppleBoy (33)

Reilly (16) vs. commish13 (37)

ponelas park townie (21) vs. Chimee (40)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/171/rfwhwib9.jpg TheSoundAndFury

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/7154/rfwiccw3.jpg CruelCircus

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4510/rfwtaghd2.jpg PhishHead http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4510/rfwtaghd2.jpg WWFallon

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3049/rfwhcsd3.jpg WWFallon

Don Stugots
08-27-2007, 06:13 AM
the card on the whole looks like it sucked ass. why not give the belt to Orton and The IC belt to Kennedy? yuck.

reillyluck
08-27-2007, 06:15 AM
"i dedicate my 16 points to ToddEvf"

::Grins into the camera and thows the mic to the mat::

Tall_James
08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
How embarassing.

JesterOfSadness
08-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Hold on...TallJames has -15 points and Fallon has -20. Or is something messed up?

Fallon
08-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Hold on...TallJames has -15 points and Fallon has -20. Or is something messed up?

Shhhhhhhhh...

Tall_James
08-27-2007, 09:43 AM

SON OF A BITCH! I CALL SHENANIGANS!

Tall_James
08-27-2007, 09:44 AM
JesterofSadness = My new favorite poster

Fallon = Backstabber

JesterOfSadness
08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Insert Ted DiBiase laugh.

Fallon
08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
JesterofSadness = My new favorite poster

Fallon = Backstabber

I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids!

PhishHead
08-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Its okay cause Fallon is still 1/2 of the greatest tag team duo ever.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Anyone besides me go to the PPV?

Fallon
08-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone besides me go to the PPV?

I'm going to RAW tonight. How was the PPV?

Its okay cause Fallon is still 1/2 of the greatest tag team duo ever.
Hell yeah and come Unforgiven we will roll over SpicyMcHaggis and AppleBoy!

ToddEVF
08-27-2007, 11:27 AM
"i dedicate my 16 points to ToddEvf"

::Grins into the camera and thows the mic to the mat::

::Mr. Bad Example plays on the PA. Todd storms the ring. His head bandaged up from the battle last night. He signals to cut the music::

Last night, was not one of my best showings ever. But it wasn't the worst. Instead of the cage match I was supposed to have, I instead was thrown into a tag match.
Now when you sign on something, its the gospel. But then to be thrown into a tag team match with my old tag partner Tall James. And to face PhishHead and Fallon, now that was a wrench in the gears. But I survived. I have to give it to PhishHead, you out performed me. Congratulations, but that doesn't go to your partner.

::shaking his head::

Fallon, Fallon, Fallon. Luckily you found yourself a strong tag partner, unfortunately he's holding you up. Everyone saw that last night, not to mention your tag belts, you also now hold the hardcore title. The title meant for chumps, not champs. I am not purposing anything here tonight. However, maybe next time, at the next big dance. Maybe you'll have to stare into my eyes, as you soil yourself from the fear. But that isn't all I saw last night, as I said I was scouting as well. Not to mention my list.

::Todd reaches into the pocket of his denim shorts, removing a paper.::

Lets see. Who impressed last night, and who is on the hitlist. The first name is someone who impressed me immensely last night. Reilly Luck. You have the talent to be a champ, and I guarentee that can be accomplished. Next was MrPink. Now you had a title match last night, but from my perspective you could have won last night. You were just outplayed a bit. Give it sometime and tuitilage and you will hold that belt. Everyone else? Either your a target, or just not interesting to me.

::He stuffs the paper back in his left front pocket::

Reilly Luck and Mr. Pink, you have been invited to join the Insanity Chamber. And together we three will dismatle the foundation of RFW.

::Mr. Bad Example plays again, Todd drops the microphone and exits the ring::

[end segment]

JesterOfSadness
08-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Damn... Cyyyfyyy and myself almost had a tag title shot. We lost by one point.

PhishHead
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Even though I carried Fallon this week, he carried my punk ass the last 2 title defenses, he deserved a break, and considering I havent watched wrestling in 5 years I dont do too bad.

Never bet against Triple H is my motto.

reillyluck
08-27-2007, 12:42 PM
and that is exactly why i did not give the great khali 10 points, Mr. Cougar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Stugots
08-27-2007, 12:44 PM
and that is exactly why i did not give the great khali 10 points, Mr. Cougar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACE!

cougarjake13
08-27-2007, 02:38 PM
i just cant believe that cena still has the fucking belt